Other Stardew Valley Pride Thread!

FairyRing

Farmer
DLSD.png

Posting anything for me is pretty nerve wracking it's like exposing the bits that I have been so careful to protect. But I have come to enjoy it here on the forum. I feel a sense of community I haven't felt in a long time, wrapped in a game that is over the moon amazing.
So I set aside fear to show my pride here. I put a Stardrop (teehee) on a Lesbian Demisexual flag. (a demisexual is someone who requires an emotional bond before intimacy, imo there is really no clear-cut definition of how anyone person feels, so take my definition with a grain of salt)

FairyRing

Farmer
@Char4925
Hope this helps in some way!

For those of you wondering.
The bisexual flag is a pride flag representing bisexual individuals and the bisexual community. The pink stripe represents attraction to the same gender, the blue stripe represents attractions to different genders, and the resultant overlap color, purple, represents attraction regardless of sex or gender. (definition found on Google)

Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png

~Tailoring spoilers ahead~

From the Wiki I have found the Bi-colored shirts that can be obtained pretty easily. The colors aren't exact to the flag but some are pretty close.The first 7 shirts cannot be dyed, that is what the NO indicates in the line. The object at the end of line is how you can tailor the shirt with the sewing machine.

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 12.36.33 PM.png

These pants/skirts can be dyed blue to represent the bottom of the flag.
The relaxed/baggy pants have a androgynous style. could be pants, could be skirt, you decide.

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 12.36.55 PM.png

Wiki links for tailoring and dyeing

FairyRing

Farmer
~Aroace~ I had to look this one up myself so I decided it needed to be shared.

Aromantic asexual, also known by the abbreviations aroace and acearo, is a term for someone who does not experience romantic or sexual attraction, making them both aromantic and asexual.

Here is the Pride flag for those individuals! Please feel welcome

Anyone else have some outfit suggestions to represent this pride flag?
Unknown.png

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
~Aroace~ I had to look this one up myself so I decided it needed to be shared.

Aromantic asexual, also known by the abbreviations aroace and acearo, is a term for someone who does not experience romantic or sexual attraction, making them both aromantic and asexual.

Here is the Pride flag for those individuals! Please feel welcome

Anyone else have some outfits suggestions to represent this pride flag?
View attachment 10182
Hard Hat
Yellow Eyes
White Shirt (pref '80s Shirt)
Faded blue Pants (~jeans)
Mermaid Boots/Dark Boots??

Ugh, no dark blue Boots so can't perfectly match this.

Lew Zealand

Helper
@Char4925
Hope this helps in some way!

For those of you wondering.
The bisexual flag is a pride flag representing bisexual individuals and the bisexual community. The pink stripe represents attraction to the same gender, the blue stripe represents attractions to different genders, and the resultant overlap color, purple, represents attraction regardless of sex or gender. (definition found on Google)

View attachment 10177
I think I'd go for:

Dark magenta Hair and Eyes
Faded purple Dyed Shirt, or the Pink Striped or Fairy Stone Shirt you posted
Blue Baggy Pants
Dark Boots again (no dark blue shoes.... murmur... murmur.....)

Lew Zealand

Helper
The Hard Hat looks quite a bit like that head hugger/brain parasite.
Gray Eyes
Red Hoodie from Magma Geode
Long Gray Pants

...and stupid shoes again. <looks closer at pic>. They're DARK BLUE again?!?!?!??1/%$#?%?2455$?43qpoopstone

Really?