Xbox Return Scepter lost

Agroslav

Greenhorn
Hello guys,

after last night, I found out my Return Scepter is lost.
I checked the Lost&Found Item Box in Lewis' office, the Juranimo hut, all my chests and also the Auto-Grabber, in case I did put it there. It was nowhere to be found.
I know I died in the mines, but the textbox afterwards didn't show my Return Scepter, and I am pretty sure I still had it back then.
My question is: can I buy it another time from Krobus? I already miss it so hard. 😭

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello guys,

after last night, I found out my Return Scepter is lost.
I checked the Lost&Found Item Box in Lewis' office, the Juranimo hut, all my chests and also the Auto-Grabber, in case I did put it there. It was nowhere to be found.
I know I died in the mines, but the textbox afterwards didn't show my Return Scepter, and I am pretty sure I still had it back then.
My question is: can I buy it another time from Krobus? I already miss it so hard. 😭
Oh that's terrible to lose the very reason this game exists in the first place, as it's my go-to version of Return Sceptre Simulator '24. However not is all lost.

Other than 2,000,000g.

OK a little is lost but you can un-lost that in a few seasons right? .....right?

But I have my Stikk of Pleasantly Waving and Returning-10-Times-a-Day and when visiting Krobus, I see he's restocked it the off chance I misplace it in my other Toga. I always have more than one Toga and should probably keep each stocked with a Return Sceptre. Maybe you have a second as well and left your Sceptre there??

In any case Krobus needs to send his kids to college, so will be happy to sell you another one and maybe you'd like to get a matched set for your spouse as well?

Agroslav

Greenhorn
Oh that's terrible to lose the very reason this game exists in the first place, as it's my go-to version of Return Sceptre Simulator '24. However not is all lost.

Other than 2,000,000g.

OK a little is lost but you can un-lost that in a few seasons right? .....right?

But I have my Stikk of Pleasantly Waving and Returning-10-Times-a-Day and when visiting Krobus, I see he's restocked it the off chance I misplace it in my other Toga. I always have more than one Toga and should probably keep each stocked with a Return Sceptre. Maybe you have a second as well and left your Sceptre there??

In any case Krobus needs to send his kids to college, so will be happy to sell you another one and maybe you'd like to get a matched set for your spouse as well?
I will keep an eye out for it. The last few inGame days were no success, I hope it's coming back. I guess developers can’t implement something if the game finds out you don’t the Return Sceptre it’s back in stock.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I will keep an eye out for it. The last few inGame days were no success, I hope it's coming back. I guess developers can’t implement something if the game finds out you don’t the Return Sceptre it’s back in stock.
OK I don't see it.

And I'm not sure why as I remember thinking it was cool that I could buy it again if I felt like it. I am containing many question marks.

???????????

From the Wiki:

sceptre.PNG

Apparently I've been skipping my anti-hallucinogens lately. Sorry for the bad news but that also argues that the game shouldn't have let you lose it. But then game bugs.