Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Alynu

Greenhorn
phone: Galaxy S 10e

Issue: Game Crashing and Problems Placing Furniture

I'm using the Razer Kishi Phone Controller while playing on the 1.5 update.

My game consistently crashes while I try to do two different interactions. I feel they both have something to do with how the game responds to the controllers input. But the controller works perfectly for everything else:

Whenever I try to use the thumbsticks in the menus my game hard crashes and I have to start the day over. I can move things to and from chests using the thumbsticks. But if I scroll through the relationship page, collection, map, etc. then the game instantly crashes.

The other crash point is Clint's shop. When I get him to crack geodes if I try to select the geode with the controller then the game instantly crashes and I must start the day over. I have to remember to use touch screen or else.

There is also another bug involving me trying to place down furniture items. I press X once to put it down, but it takes the input several times so I rapidly place and pickup the object. When I use the button to swing/chop/fish it works fine.

All of these problems persist even after passing time (days) in game and in real life. Controller has been unplugged and replugged. All of my gaming sessions have been affected by the crashing.

sarahkingston

Newcomer
Can't pick up / "harvest" rocks anymore
Hi I dont know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Im very new to the game and only downloaded it a few days ago.

> At first I was able to "harvest" or pick up rocks from my farm with my tool, but now I can't do it anymore. If I click on the rocks with my axe / the other tool, it just doesnt break them up anymore...

- Fairphone 4
- Newest version of App
- Android

Thanks for any help / or info on what I am doing wrong.

sweatyknee

Newcomer
visual bug shows menu button in the middle during the flower dance. it can still be clicked by hitting the regular spot. this is pixel 3 android..... something.... marshmallow?
Screenshot_20230309-234647.png

Rylocke

Greenhorn
iOS iPhone 13 pro max
Fishing sound plays infinitely after fishing sometimes. Haven’t figured out what triggers it because it’s not every time, but it then lasts forever until I close and reopen the application.

mxwally

Newcomer
Issues on Ginger Island.
I am unable to rescue Professor Snail from the cave after building the bridge to the dig site. When attempting to hit the boulder that’s trapping him in, my player simply walks against it without using the tool. I’ve tried it with pickaxe and regular axe. I also was not able to use my watering can on the sand bug (in the holes on the beach next to island cabin) despite having the fully upgraded watering can, player just moves towards it instead of watering the area.
I am playing on an Ipad with the most recent update.

Slothluver

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad Pro 11.9 inch. V.15.6 build 39
Details of your issue: it won’t let me buy anything from marnie. I walk into her house and click on the counter and nothing happens. I can’t buy animals
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? i loaded the game from the load menu on the day of the issue.
Any other info that might be relevant: after fishing the sound of the reel continues to play until I log out of the game and restart.3AEBA369-4CDA-4077-836D-9929241A97C9.png

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Issues on Ginger Island.
I am unable to rescue Professor Snail from the cave after building the bridge to the dig site. When attempting to hit the boulder that’s trapping him in, my player simply walks against it without using the tool. I’ve tried it with pickaxe and regular axe. I also was not able to use my watering can on the sand bug (in the holes on the beach next to island cabin) despite having the fully upgraded watering can, player just moves towards it instead of watering the area.
You have to use a bomb to get the professor out.

For the whack-a-worm, there are two holes that are directly opposite each other. I stood at one, and when the worm came out the opposite hole, I was able to “water” the hole I was standing at and extend the watering to the other. I also saw a video where items were placed on all the holes but one, but I didn’t try that.

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Type of phone: IPad Pro 11.9 inch. V.15.6 build 39
Details of your issue: it won’t let me buy anything from marnie. I walk into her house and click on the counter and nothing happens. I can’t buy animals
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? i loaded the game from the load menu on the day of the issue.
Any other info that might be relevant: after fishing the sound of the reel continues to play until I log out of the game and restart.View attachment 15370
Zooming in allowed me to make purchases.

Natiez

Newcomer
Type: iPhone 13 Pro Max

Hello, my game crashes as soon as I press yes on the shrine of illusions. Then when the game starts back up it goes to last save instead of where I was. I’ve tried both ways non backup starting the game and from backup save and same results! Another bug I noticed is my size setting keep changing everytime I log into the game

LivHipkins

Newcomer
Type of phone: Ipad Mini
Details of your issue: More dead cells/hard to click cells popping up all over the game. First occurred in greenhouse, then in the cellar, then appeared with Robin’s shop, then in my shed, now happening in my barn with the auto-collector. This is a compounding issue not a one at a time. Animation still works for example plants sway when walking through them, tree keeps generating fruit; however some cells are impossible to activate and some I have to keep clicking all over or holding down until it eventually activates. Can’t axe the cell either, more common at the bottom row of screens, not exclusive to that area but normally lower screen area.
Screenshots/video: attached Greenhouse, all uncollected items are unable to be collected.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Always load through main menu, don’t actually know how to emergency load :-)

update: can confirm what lemon drop said that zooming in makes all the dead/ hard to click cells work

Attachments

Last edited:

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I thought ConcernedApe was going to change it so Emily likes sea urchins but I just gave her one and she hated it.

I play on Android. Oh! And I am STILL not getting any gold when gold is sent to me in the mail. Like when Lewis sends you gold for fulfilling Help Wanted requests or when Pierre sends you gold as a cash-back reward, etc. Please, please fix that. That's a big disadvantage.

Djosjowa

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Mini 6th gen
Details of your issue: In the community center I can’t move around anymore after handing in some items. I just unlocked the bulletin board and handed in some items there (a chub, aquamarine and frost geode, if that matters). Afterwards I couldn’t move around or click any of the interface buttons anymore. If I click the bulletin board nothing happens as well. I can still select items in my toolbar but nothing happens if I do that. The time is paused as well so the game possibly thinks I’m still in the bundles menu.
Screenshots/video: the location I am stuck at:
52CB53A3-DEA0-4210-B946-BAFA4B8F475B.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
I did load the game through the load menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: game version 1.5.6.39

Rylocke

Greenhorn
iOS iPhone 13 pro max
Fishing on the beach farm, especially just north of the house, gives an uncharacteristic amount of trash. I’ve tested this in various parts of multiple bodies of water, but going 10/10 garbage more than once while using bait in a direction that favors the mobile glitch (if it even still exists) shouldn’t be possible. If for whatever reason this isn’t a bug, then it is a very unfun feature.

I’m fishing in zone 5 areas only, and even using bait on the beach farm while going without it in the river, for example. Significantly higher catch rate in other areas.

edit: continuing to test this, it is 100% a bug. I’m getting 13/13 trash sometimes, and I’ve checked my fishing elsewhere to ensure it’s not an issue with me or my casting etc. really FISHing annoying when this is the only reason I picked this farm.

Last edited:

LauraM

Newcomer
Playing on an 8th Gen iPad, os version 16.3.1
These two issues are continuous, regardless of whether the game has been restarted or just saved overnight.
Fishing reel sound will sometimes continue to play after fishing minigame is over and will not stop unless I force quite the game. I believe this happens when there is a treasure chest on the line.
This one is a BIG deal for me! I can't get the "shipped everything' achievement or the Perfection perks because no matter how many times I ship a duck egg, that item remains grayed out on the Items Shipped page. This is such a bummer after playing on this save for several weeks.

LauraM

Newcomer
Issues on Ginger Island.
Have you tired using a bomb? I believe that's what you're supposed to do.

T2suggas

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Lenovo tablet, android, google play.

Details of your issue: FORGE - unable to change appearance of weapon. Sword goes into first slot, second sword swaps out first sword and doesn't go into the second slot. Multiple attempts during general play and different saves. Rings combined successfully. Weapon upgraded and enhanced successfully.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?. Load game menu.