Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Oh Emyll

Greenhorn
I found a couple more....

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
System: Android 11
Game Version: 1.5.6 build 36

Bug 1:

Hardwood in Lost & Found in Mayor's Manor replicates to create an infinite supply.

I started Robin's Project Special Order but didn't finish it. Went to Lost & Found to collect the 10 hardwood I dropped at her shop. Several days and a few seasons later in game (as well as a few saves and build updates later in real time), I was back at the manor and looked in Lost & Found. The 10 hardwood was still there, so I grabbed it again, closed Lost & Found and re-opened. I repeated multiple times to accumulate 800 hardwood in two stacks of 400. The amount in Lost & Found increased exponentially, ie., 10 became 20, became 40, became 80, etc. The 2 stacks of 400 in my inventory wouldn't combine in my inventory, but I took them back to the farm to place in a chest where they stacked like normal with hardwood I already had and is usable for crafting. I dunno if this happens with any other items placed in Lost & Found.

Bug 2:

The end-of-day notification for reaching Foraging Level 10 keeps repeating every day.

It pops up every night, choose profession, but energy and health don't refill, just refilled the first time it was selected. Profession (Tracker) functions normally after selection. I don't know if choosing the other profession ends it. Other maxed skills I got before this one -- farming and fishing --did not do this. I've gotten to level 9 in mining and combat since, so haven't seen if they will also repeat.

Bug 3:

Calibration between pointer and forageable items for tracker profession is off.

This is probably due to the UI scaling issue, but the pointers are off from the actual location of an item by 4-5 blocks. I haven't found an item to not be in the general area, but it can waste time actually trying to find it.

Oh Emyll

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galazy S22
Details of issue: I hit level 10 farming in winter. but every night after that, I get the option to choose between my level 10 skills. I've chosen both options, and it still won't dissappear. I'm now almost half way through spring and it's still asking me to pick a skill every night.
I go in through the load save file every time I play
I just reported the same issue for foraging. I didn't get this for my farming or fishing.

silverpie

Greenhorn
(iPad 6, build 36)
More that I’ve found on the bugs. Not only is it making me choose now two skills every night, but those are not available to change at the Shrine of Uncertainty. This means that I cannot change the level-5 choice for those in any way.
Also having the quest-completion bug (although the top-row workaround works), and have now also hit the egg-in-the-wall bug.

ChiiipJ

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen
Details of your issue: can’t complete Willys juicy bugs quest, I’ve gathered the bug meat (the tracker shows this too) but trying to deposit the meat in his bin just won’t move anything across
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? All basic resets
Any other info that might be relevant:

Phe_Day

Newcomer
I know everyone is complaining about this buuuuuuutt…when 1.5 first came out I had the problem of not being able to place Special Order items in their respective boxes. I figured out immediately if I moved them about in my inventory mostly the top right slots, I could make it work. So, I went about my business. Now, it seems since the most recent update, that hack doesn’t work anymore and it’s reverted back to refusing to put the items in the box, no matter where it’s placed in my inventory. I just wanted to make sure to report it because it’s super frustrating, working and scheming for 14 days toward something and right when you’re just about to turn it in…nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this too?

Edit: I’m on an iPad Pro. I have had the bug happen in every condition. Whether I start the day fresh or in the middle of the day or if I wait a day and try again, it will not let me put items in any of the villagers boxes.
i also have the bug where Combat level 5 asks me to chose my profession every night, even though I have gone so many days now I’m combat level 6. This glitch doesn’t seem to have any obvious side effects aside from the annoyance of choosing every night.

Last edited:

Phe_Day

Newcomer
(iPad 6, build 36)
More that I’ve found on the bugs. Not only is it making me choose now two skills every night, but those are not available to change at the Shrine of Uncertainty. This means that I cannot change the level-5 choice for those in any way.
Also having the quest-completion bug (although the top-row workaround works), and have now also hit the egg-in-the-wall bug.
The top-row work around IS still working for you? Even within the last day or 2?

julesthefirst

Greenhorn
I have exactly the same issues on my ipad
I also have this issue, I have Pam’s potato juice but when I open up her kitchen, it won’t let me put them in. I’m holding off on playing until that’s fixed, since I only have a few days left on that quest.

iPad Air 5, iPadOS 16.2, game version 1.5.6.36

D1ADE248-AFA8-4883-AC41-670414CE356D.png

Jasz2Sweet300

Newcomer
Hello PIP for youtube is not working on IOS mobile (Iphone 12 mini). It freezes the game entirely if the video plays audio, even with no video on screen, or crashes both the game and youtube. If it doesn’t play audio/video the game works fine, but again the point is to hear/see the video.
Second recurring issue is it will not save your decision to be a Miner for +1 ore instead of Geologist. And will ask repeatedly every night during save until you chose Geologist instead.

Playing on iPad -- I'm unable to transfer inventory to complete special requests, like gold star veg to Pierre's bin, or leeks to Evelyn's kitchen. I can open both inventories and the items appear available to move, but I cannot move them.
I too have the same problem iPad so 16 M1 iPad pro

Type of phone: iPad Air 5
Details of your issue: level 5 farming loop. every night I have to select between tiller and rancher occupation and I cannot progress levels as well.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load menu for every problem
Any other info that might be relevant:
-weird audio bleps every time I move to another region (ie. from the mountains to pelican town and every other instance)
-after fishing for several in-game hours the reeling sound continues even though I’m not fishing and continues through the next day. I have to do an emergency load to make it stop
-the game randomly zooms in all the way when the Apple Pencil touches the screen. doesn’t happen too often but it is annoying to deal with

idk8888

Newcomer
device:Iphone Xr
after the new update I can’t play any music while playing. Once I toggle my headphones for music the game freezes no matter where im located in the game, even the menu

redwitch12

Greenhorn
New bug that others are getting also!

Playing on iPad 10 gen, the level five choices for farming and foraging keep looping back and not saving.

Always loading from the regular screen not an emergency load.

Tanya

Newcomer
iPad Pro:
I was trying to make my way through some trees on Ginger Island, and all of a sudden I’m looking at a black screen. I see one item from my backpack in the top left corner, and my health and energy bars in the bottom right corner.
If I leave the game and return, I’m still on the black screen. I’m afraid if I delete and reinstall the game I will lose everything. What should I do?

Allura Price

Newcomer
samsung galaxy j7 prime
a bug of a bug: when chosing fighting skill that increase atk power by 10% wich also increases max hp in the reapearing lv5 skill screen bug causes the hp bar to increase on every chose, sadly i took too long to notice it and my hp bar is already too big
Screenshot_20230116-014008.jpg

jrk1857

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Pro 12.9

Game version: 1.5.6.36

My iPad popped up a low battery notification. I clicked "okay." The game then thought I was clicking forever--that is, my character ran into a wall until 2am. My single clicks were interpreted as pinch to zoom, and I could not select items or open the menus. At 2am when the end of day screen loaded, with my income stats, I could not click the check mark to advance to the save point for the day.

I usually plug my iPad in without interacting with the pop up, and everything has (historically; I haven't tried it with this version) been fine.

Samsung tablet 4 8.0
Bought the game for the first time and couldn’t get passed clicking on “new game” before the app closes out. Game closes out every time without fail.
I’ve never played this game before, I literally had to make an account just to submit this.