Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

dka23

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Android 13)
Details of your issue: I have two issues actually.
1. You have to pick a profession every night after you go to sleep. They add up every time you have to pick a new profession so every night you have to pick a a few. (I've seen it mentioned here before too)
2. I gain around 15HP every night. I wake up with 15 or so missing health (although it's just the health I gained) and it just keeps adding up. I'm just at the start of fall of first year and my healthbar is looking so big.
I always do it through the Load Game menu.
Any other info that might be important: I started a new game, to be clear. Also, I have no mods.

Attachments

YuriRW

Newcomer
Type of phone: ASUS ZENFONE SHOT PLUS (Android)
Details of your issue: Some of the ores and artifacts I discover and eventually donate to the museum do not appear on the discovered list.

Roodyaman

Newcomer
Проблема. После последнего обновления, выбор профессий навыков начал появляться каждую ночь. Ужасно. Зачем я обновлял игру?

kmg

Newcomer
iPhone 12 mini
iOS 16.2

Every single night, I am asked to choose my lvl 5 combat profession and lvl 10 farming profession. I believe I originally hit level 5 combat and level 10 farming on the same day, but I’m not certain. I can’t remember exactly how many days it has been, but I would guess it’s around 7. I’m currently on Winter 5 of year 1, and I know I leveled up near the end of Fall. When I check all of my levels in the pause menu, it correctly identifies me as what I always choose.

I usually load mid-day, but I have also tried restarting the app and loading from the main screen.

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Misaligned inventory when donating stuff to the museum

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, 10.5-inch, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: The inventory grid is misaligned when donating things to the museum (see screenshot). Already happened twice.
Screenshots/video: See below.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in the bed.
Any other info that might be relevant: Nope.

Attachments

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Overall scaling in iPad 10.5-inch

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, 10.5-inch, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: Stuff is quite small, especially in the menus (see screenshots).
Screenshots/video: See below.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in the bed.
Any other info that might be relevant: Nope.

Attachments

Drexiom7w7

Newcomer
I speak Spanish, that's why I have it in that language, but to sum up, I don't have children and Abigail tells me that she fed Devid Jr. and that he is inactive this morning ._. I don't have the improvement to have children so I don't know

Attachments

reaperxx69

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S10
I hit level 10 farming. I get the option to choose between my level 10 skills every morning. It won't save my choice.

RoseNY

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 mini
Details of your issue: when I’m in the game, I cannot play podcasts or music through another player (Apple Podcasts or stitcher). on the prior version I was able to do this without a problem by entering them game then pulling down control center menu and hitting play on my podcast. now after the update, the game freezes if I hit play.
Screenshots/video: n/a it just freezes
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
this happens either way.

Derman

Cowpoke
SAMSUNG A12

I just try to change my farming professions but it's keep showing them all the night like 5 lvl farming 10 lvl farming
Screenshot_20230116_163838.jpg

phantombd

Newcomer
Rock candy bug. If progress to the next day with the buff on, your health increases
20230116_215243.png

If you're swinging your weapon when it strikes 2:00, it prevents the sleep animation and soft locks you
Screenshot_20230116-213942.png

soha

Greenhorn
Guys, please finally fix the special quests. Due to the inability to put the beetle meat in the barrel for Willy, I can't play on. It's very terrible when such a small mistake breaks the game.

Last edited:

jennalee476

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Leveled up to mining level 10 and now every night it resets and I get the level 10 notification and can't progress beyond that.