Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

kate.n.motion

Newcomer
Hello. I play on a iPad Pro 12.9 inch. I can no longer craft anything, the quanity and craft button is gone in the crafting tab. This happened sometime last night as I played yesterday and today everything resized smaller. Also the game was experiencing some kind of lagginess yesterday when moving around the world , didn’t experience it today since inability to craft has kept me off today. Please fix it asap as I am at a point where I must craft items constantly in game. I have tried restarting etc and nothing has worked. I believe the problem is an update issue. 1.5.36.
A workaround for now is to use the workbench—it still has the craft button.

Popsy

Tiller
Type of phone: iPad running IOS 16
Details of your issue: can’t complete giant omelette quest because I can’t move eggs into Gus’s fridge. Had the same problem with the 100 bug guts quest for Willy, but that was fixed in 1.5.6.36
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Through Load Game menu

Ipaddington

Greenhorn
type of Phone: IPad 7th generation, IOS 15.6
summary of issue: unable to submit items to complete special requests

When I go to add items for the special requests, it will not let me select or drag and drop. For example, I can open the recycle bin, and I have enough items to fulfill the request, but I cannot drag any of the items into the recycle bin. This also happened when I tried to fulfill the request for hardwood for Robin. I tried closing the game and reopening and starting the day over, and the issue still persists.

Attachments

MegaQueenBee

Newcomer
So ever since the update I've had nothing but problems with the game I updated so I thought what the hell I'll just start over fresh and then that wasn't working so I thought ok I'll uninstall it and try again and it deleted my save file I had made a copy in case but I cannot put it back in where the new directory is so I can no longer play my original game and I can't even play the new one I started I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed

lina948

Greenhorn
Motorola Moto G52

i can't play my save, when i press it to play the screen appears loading for a few seconds and then the game closes. is anyone else having this problem too or is it just me?

Ipaddington

Greenhorn
Type of phone: IPad 7th gen, IOS 15.6
summary of issue: cannot move items in the museum, and museum screen showing weird

When donating items to the museum, the item selection is showing weird. Additionally, when I go to re-organize items In the museum, if I have any items in the lower half of the museum, I’m not able to select them to move them. So in this picture, I cannot select the diamond or emerald to move it. I have tried closing out of the game, and starting the whole day over again, and getting the same issue.

Attachments

NinaLand

Tiller
I have the same fish tank issue on Android (Pixel 6 and Chromebook).

Type of phone: iPad gen 9 (updated with 14 Jan 23 version of game)
Details of your issue: Unable to select items in inventory to add to fish tank. Unable to select items to place in bin in Pierre’s shop after completing special order. Can only buy items once from travelling cart. (Used to be able to go back the same day and buy more.)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Load game menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: Donating to museam, then inventory doesn’t align with inventory box, so difficult to see items that can be donated.

Hello-
iPhone-current OS. Game is fully updated.
I’m unable to add things to the chest in Pierre’s for the Pierre’s Prime Produce quest. I can click the chest, it shows my inventory with 3 different qualifying vegetables and they are not greyed out. But I can’t get them to go into the chest. No clicking or dragging is working. I’m unable to complete the quest.
I'm having the same issue and I don't want to not complete the quest!

jambooty

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad Pro 4th generation
Details of your issue:
crafting button disappeared completely. Crafting is impossible. Worked until a few days ago.
Screenshots/video:
AC547A72-E6AA-4253-97D4-B68A88BC8844.png

Horsegrl

Greenhorn
This happened to me, too! It basically looks like a repeat of the autograbber issue except on the mill this time. Autograbbers got fixed quickly so I’m hopeful that this will also be an easier patch.

Device: IPad Air 3. Gen, latest patch installed
Upon collectIng more than 1 item from the mill, the inventory wasn’t displayed correctly and 1 of the 3 processed items disappeared.View attachment 14043

HappyAussie

Greenhorn
Galaxy Tab A (8.0") Tablet
Andriod version 11

Mining is stuck at level 5.
Keeps asking me which profession I wish to do each night.
I have mined more, but the level stays the same.

kiwi.lizzie

Newcomer
Type of phone: ipad (do not remember the generation)
Details of your issue: I cannot put items into the bins. (The image to be shown is one example, this happened with the fragments of the past quest too) even when I put them into the top most bar.
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? The load button, but it was where I last saved.
Any other info that might be relevant:
the only time the trick with the up most bar would work is with willy and his big meat quest.

Attachments

Jada52

Newcomer
ipad pro gen 3 12.9inch
ios 16.2
in addition to not being able to turn in quests like Gus’s famous omele, and community cleanup I can now no longer craft from inventory. The raft button is either too low i cant see it or I can see just a sliver of it but can’t click it.

I was able to complete the willy’s Ship and I was able to put beets in mayor Lewis’s fridge because it automatically took the items out of my inventory when I clicked yes.
perhaps the same could be done for the special request board quests?

also I got my last skill to 10 and it asks me each time I sleep to select my perk. The skill is foraging.
I have exactly the same issues on my ipad

Clementine_

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galazy S22
Details of issue: I hit level 10 farming in winter. but every night after that, I get the option to choose between my level 10 skills. I've chosen both options, and it still won't dissappear. I'm now almost half way through spring and it's still asking me to pick a skill every night.
I go in through the load save file every time I play

mindyMind

Greenhorn
I am unable to listen to anything on other apps (music, Audiobooks) while playing stardew valley. Even if I click play from my headphones, the music/book will play but stardew valley will freeze until I stop audio. I have all SV sounds at zero/mute. This is a pretty big deal to me because I’m almost always listening to something while playing.

HadoX

Newcomer
Device : Realme C25

Sometimes in the middle of the game, when I enter another area, my game suddenly going black screen and I need to restart i.

And also, everytime I ended my day, there is always an option to choose always appear every single day.

Attachments

HadoX

Newcomer
Device : Realme C25

Sometimes in the middle of the game, when I enter another area, my game suddenly going black screen and I need to restart i.

And also, everytime I ended my day, there is always an option to choose always appear every single day.
The black screen one is happening not often, but it's like, random..

HadoX

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galazy S22
Details of issue: I hit level 10 farming in winter. but every night after that, I get the option to choose between my level 10 skills. I've chosen both options, and it still won't dissappear. I'm now almost half way through spring and it's still asking me to pick a skill every night.
I go in through the load save file every time I play
Same thing happened to me

lmh

Greenhorn
Playing on iPad -- I'm unable to transfer inventory to complete special requests, like gold star veg to Pierre's bin, or leeks to Evelyn's kitchen. I can open both inventories and the items appear available to move, but I cannot move them.

Nefy

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy SE Tab

I updated with the new version. I was very excited about Ginger Island. I helped Willy build the boat. The 1st trip went great. But ever since (1/14/23) I'm not able to buy a ticket for a trip over. I click various spots and nothing happens. I close and restart the game. I restarted my tablet. With all the different attempts I'm still not able to buy a ticket and return to Ginger Island.