Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

TerrA0590

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 11 Pro
Details of your issue: every day, end of day, it come up with the choice for fisher level 5.I choose the left one.”next day”, same thing,except not;it asks for the choice for my fishing profession and today I’ve completed farming level 10, and I make my choice regarding that professions. And then next few days go along,each day asking me to make the same decision regarding level 5 fishing and level 10 farming. I have now been answering the same question “every Stardew valley day” for the last two real world days.except today it is now stacked level 10 mining on as well.I have closed the app. Restarted my phone.
Screenshots/video:
0D91B822-6087-44D5-9092-40E31CDE2C65.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?it occurs regardless of whether I load or wake-up-in- game.
Any other info that might be relevant: nothing else to list

Attachments

Twola

Greenhorn
Device: IPad Air 3. Gen, latest patch installed
Upon collectIng more than 1 item from the mill, the inventory wasn’t displayed correctly and 1 of the 3 processed items disappeared.
IMG_0063.png

dovahkenz

Greenhorn
321B0D92-5214-4770-844E-AF961F7BDC05.png

Iphone 13 Pro Max

Not just this one but all major level ups including this one get stuck starting each day, I have clicked on it each time hoping itll pass but as i go one through my first winter this keeps popping up, and i am unsure if I am getting perks, it’s happening with my combat as well, so i assume its all level ups

dovahkenz

Greenhorn
Me as well lmao!
Type of phone: iPhone 11 Pro
Details of your issue: every day, end of day, it come up with the choice for fisher level 5.I choose the left one.”next day”, same thing,except not;it asks for the choice for my fishing profession and today I’ve completed farming level 10, and I make my choice regarding that professions. And then next few days go along,each day asking me to make the same decision regarding level 5 fishing and level 10 farming. I have now been answering the same question “every Stardew valley day” for the last two real world days.except today it is now stacked level 10 mining on as well.I have closed the app. Restarted my phone.
Screenshots/video: View attachment 14039
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?it occurs regardless of whether I load or wake-up-in- game.
Any other info that might be relevant: nothing else to list
as w

Julio

Greenhorn
PROFESSION REPEATED

SAMSUNG A20s

I've reached lv 10 in mining but my character passed out in the same day, after this every night the game asks me to choose my profession again, then I went to the statue of uncertainty to change my profession but there wasn't a mining option, then I changed my fishing profession and the same thing starded to happen, now I have to choose these two professions every night.
I tried to uninstall and re-install the game but it didn't work

\(^.^)/

Greenhorn
Device: Pixel 7 (Android 13)

Details of the issues:
1. I couldn't capture the screenshot in time...but Kent just speed-walked from somewhere around the community center and crossed the cliff, over the water, to somewhere off the screen to the right.

2. I have to zoom in really close to the machines I have in the barn and coop to collect mayonnaise and cheese.

Attachments

Generalmadness

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Air 2

details of issues:
1) on rainy days, when fishing in the ocean, a new background noise starts up at some point. It sounds like an idling Vespa, or a creaking sort of sound (maybe related to the sound of reeling in a fish but different than the usual sound effect) and it continues until I go to bed and even when I wake up the next day even if it is not raining that day.
2) when attempting to look at Gus’s menu, I have to sort of swipe around to get it to open. Previously, I just had to tap once on the appropriate spot, and now it seems I have to move back and forth a bit to get it to appear.

thank you so much for the WONDERFUL new content! Just so happy!

ETA I have video but don’t seem to be allowed to add it?

Last edited:

3julyy3

Greenhorn
Device: iPad 10
issue: the scaling is off- everything is super tiny now (except toolbar and date box which i scaled up in the menu)
photos:
F9DEBA77-AA2A-4577-9B45-3D4F5A65D53C.png
8FFE2A5A-23E0-4C0C-AC05-82002DE45016.png
A20FC1EE-237C-4870-A83D-ADFEFCABBC32.png
68C8734F-8E80-45F9-B038-AA7899A42EA3.png
56F72980-8459-4B90-A9C3-589A1F89310D.png

Last edited:

cole123321

Greenhorn
I can’t craft anything! I’m playing on an IPad Pro and the game doesn’t let me craft chests even though I have everything required.

Type of phone: Ipad Pro
Details of your issue: Unable to craft anything no matter what world I am in even though I have all of the materials needed. The button just isn’t there to Craft.
Screenshots/video:
5968FEE3-E641-4587-A90B-599BF4B33AF4.png

On the day of
your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
ive Restarted my iPad, creating new worlds, deleting then redownloading the app and it just doesn’t let me craft. I see the same thing for every recipe. Makes the game unplayable :(

Camila.Mila

Greenhorn
Every time I sleep the game asks to select the lvl 5 professions that I unlocked, so I have to choose professions every night
Type of phone: Android Galaxy A30

franfar

Newcomer
Version 1.5.6.36
iPad

The glitch I am experiencing is that i cannot complete Gus' Famous Omelet task because i cannot move eggs from my pack into the fridge. i have tried on different days and it will not allow me to drag them into the fridge.

Thanks!!

MelSumner

Cowpoke
Hello! I’ve been playing on my Switch for a few years (1k hours) and PlayStation, but recently started playing on my iPad. I have a couple of issues to report, I hope they are useful. Might just be me not understanding how to play the game on mobile though!!

Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 inch, 6th generation, v.16.2
Details of your issue: every night since level 5 mining, I’ve been asked to pick my path. After reaching level 10 farming I have also been asked to pick that path every night. I have since reached level 6 mining but I’m still asked to pick my level 5 path every night/new day. I also tried picking a different path, rebooting the game, and rebooting my device.
Screenshots/video:
A5712DC6-5437-405C-B094-AD51977E70CB.png
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
load game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: not sure

Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 inch, 6th generation, v.16.2
Details of your issue: unable to complete any quest that requires me putting an item into a bin. Community Cleanup, Robin‘s quest for hardwood, Gus’s egg quest.
Screenshots/video:
30C6705C-C14D-410F-993E-2D98590F64B0.png
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load game
Any other info that might be relevant: I looked into the menu to try to find a relevant setting that maybe is set wrong for these? But I didn’t see anything that I thought I should try. Maybe the auto-attack settings? I tried turning that off but it didn’t seem to make a difference.

Third issue: after placing a workbench on my farm, I can no longer craft from the crafting tab when I have the items in my inventory. I have to use the workbench.

Last edited:

crystafac

Greenhorn
Hello. I play on a iPad Pro 12.9 inch. I can no longer craft anything, the quanity and craft button is gone in the crafting tab. This happened sometime last night as I played yesterday and today everything resized smaller. Also the game was experiencing some kind of lagginess yesterday when moving around the world , didn’t experience it today since inability to craft has kept me off today. Please fix it asap as I am at a point where I must craft items constantly in game. I have tried restarting etc and nothing has worked. I believe the problem is an update issue. 1.5.36.

fers101

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi Note 11 (Android 12) With the last game update to date (January 15 5pm, Mexico)
Details of your issue: The game sometimes stops when I have a controller connected to the phone (Dualshock 4) The first few minutes everything works normally. I can use my tools to mine, remove grass, cut down a tree, etc. But randomly, one of those actions with the tools, causes the game to stop but does not close. I can't move, I can't pause, time stops (blinks). And the movement by touch does not work either.
The Screenshot looks normal but I can't do anything I said above. The way to fix it is to close the game completely and go back in.
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It happens with both ways of loading the game

Attachments

hoob

Newcomer
Dear devs, I just bought the game, never played it before but it seems really cool! There is one thing thats bugging me tho. I know it was already brought up before but I wanted to write about it as well so that you know that it really is important to us.

Type of phone: Iphone12 16.1.1
Details of your issue: I cannot listed to music/podcast while playing the game (the game pauses my player and freezes after I resume podcast.

Vix

Newcomer
olá estou com um problema de toda vez que eu durmo atualiza a coleita para o nível 5 e não sobe mais nada toda noite a mesma coisa

Nodifficulty

Newcomer
Hello. I play on a iPad Pro 12.9 inch. I can no longer craft anything, the quanity and craft button is gone in the crafting tab. This happened sometime last night as I played yesterday and today everything resized smaller. Also the game was experiencing some kind of lagginess yesterday when moving around the world , didn’t experience it today since inability to craft has kept me off today. Please fix it asap as I am at a point where I must craft items constantly in game. I have tried restarting etc and nothing has worked. I believe the problem is an update issue. 1.5.36.
I also play on the iPad Pro 12.9 inch. The missing craft button occurred after updating to the 1.5.36 patch. The resizing issue has been an ongoing bug since the
initial 1.5 update. Sometimes tiny and other times large. I tried to make adjustments but nothing holds.