Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Mpayne216

Newcomer
iPhone 13 Pro Max

I’m not able to listen to music or podcasts while the app is open. I usually keep the in game sound effects and turn the music way down, then listen to a podcast while playing.

thank you for all your effort!

1. The right action button in repeatedly not pressed when picking crops, products, etc.

2. When buying a bus ticket the animation is not done correctly and the character gets stuck with Pam, which makes you have to buy 2 tickets, and I went back at night to see a Robin upgrade for the bus part at midnight and left on the bus without Pam working.

3. When entering an animal cabin you can completely trespass the door.

4. The interface in general looks too small with a changed dpi on a Samsung J7 Neo cell phone with Android 9, it didn't look like that before.

5. The cursor of looks in some menus like the one to send your products, is a small hand.

6. The Junimo Huts do not finish their work of collecting 17 x 17 and it is not because of problems of going beyond the established scope.

7. You can't crawl around the map with 2 fingers like in the previous version and I'm frustrated and anxious about that. Take a deep breath and let go...

Sorry if you don't understand, I'm from South America.

Thank you very much for the work of bringing the 1.5 update.

Last edited:

zrubi

Newcomer
Hi,

Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+
Details of your issue:
1. It's hard to scroll the vertical toolbar
2. Some menu fonts, item information etc are very very small in compare to other parts of the game
3. The time is moving much more faster then previous versions 10 in game minuts = ~6 real world seconds
4. The time start to progress even if you stay in bad - as far as I remember it wasn't like that in previous version

Viaruus

Newcomer
Phone: OnePlus 6T

It's possible that this was already posted, but it seems like Junimo Huts are bugged. The Junimos go to harvest crops, but do not collect them or bring them back to the hut. Also, I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but the harvesting animation on certain crops also seems off.
Screenshot_20230107-142446_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

junimoforest

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 13, IOS 16.1.1
Details of your issue:
- UI is very tiny. I can’t seem to find a way to adjust settings to help the major issue, only tiny fixes. An overall issue with the look of the game, even the title card looks off. (Image 1 and 2)
- Joystick and buttons are out of place. Joystick overlaps with the vertical inventory bar and is higher up. Buttons for weapons and tools are placed in the near center of the screen. (Image 3)
- Text is small and harder to read. (Image 4)
- Difficult to scroll inventory.
- Difficult to interact with things like getting on and off horse. No longer picking up forgeables on horse.
Screenshots:
ECFEBF7D-F8C6-4909-9819-317FF04AC49A.pngAC0E9D52-7980-469B-B564-B828A467B60F.png2AFFFA1E-87E2-4DC8-9B95-2F4489C92061.png0AD1A137-769D-4A4C-97E8-54AA431B52AD.png

Last edited:

oregano

Greenhorn
Phone: iPhone XR

Issues:

-my pigs were upset, when I interacted with them they were described as looking too thin. I recently put max amount of hay in silos.

-tried to interact with silos just to make sure everything was okay, but I could not interact.

-easy mounting horse, but is very difficult to dismount. Also, I cannot forage while mounted.

-the game kicked me off twice.

-auto grabbers are strange. And when I try to grab the produce from them, some of it disappears, as others have described.

-could not scroll on vertical toolbar.

-cannot move screen in any direction while zooming in or out at the same time.

Ei pessoal!

A atualização 1.5 está começando a ser lançada para dispositivos móveis agora, para que possamos começar a coletar relatórios de possíveis problemas. Se você encontrar algum problema nesta atualização, poste abaixo e forneça o máximo de informações possível:

Estaremos redirecionando postagens relacionadas ao mobile 1.5 para este tópico para tentar manter tudo em um só lugar. Obrigada!

NOTA: A atualização está "rolando", o que significa que apenas uma pequena porcentagem de jogadores (escolhidos aleatoriamente) a terá no início, o que deve aumentar em breve.
[/CITAR]

Polly.li

Greenhorn
Hello! Thank you so much for the update, I play exclusively on iPad and I’m so so happy it’s here!

A couple of issues:
iPad Pro 11 inch, iOS 15.7

1. At the blacksmith you have to drag-and-drop geodes to place them on the anvil (used to be tap and tap)
2. When donating items to the museum markup is broken (screenshot attached)
F3D6EEF7-A39C-4851-A036-4D60DE26E67B.png

EnigmaTwink

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S21

2 issues so far:

1. Right after the update all my animals fell asleep outside and I couldn't get them to go in even though doors were open. I lost 3 of them (1 chicken and 2 cows) by the next morning and the ones left were starving despite a full auto feeder and grass outside and still wouldn't go inside. I freaked out and reset to the last save and they're back and it hasn't happened again yet but I lost a day's work.

2. Auto collectors and chests not opening in barns or coops. I think it could be related to a full inventory but haven't messed around with it too much. I had a 3/4 full inventory and auto collectors would not open until I sold some items. Then filled inventory from auto collectors and chests wouldn't open to store items. Will keep an eye on it and update if it continues.

Oh and random, not sure it's a bug or more, but furniture items are appearing randomly. Like an office chair in my bedroom. I do have the furniture catalogue but didn't know my spouse or children could decide to get furniture? Lol

Otherwise everything is great! Thank you!!

Type of phone: Samsung A03
Details of your issue: cutted/lines in some graphics; some graphics have lines that make it look like they are cutted or something.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230107-132039.png

Any other info that might be relevant: this happens in my inventory too

Sunny_

Cowpoke
Tope of device: samsung galaxy A20 (android)
I've experienced random crashes, as others mentioned, and the horse teleporting to the stable when loading a farm save.

dwarfstrange

Greenhorn
Phone: iPhone 11
Bugs:
-Can no longer play music/Spotify while playing, causes game to pause/freeze
-New cursor appears while using shipping bin, makes it harder to navigate than normal
-Scroll wheel for toolbar doesn’t appear to work

Wrangler123

Newcomer
Hi there, please find the bug below:

Bug: App crashes after continuing where user left off

Type of phone:
Google Pixel 6 (Android 13)

Details of issue:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open app and load game from where user previously left off
2. See game starts where user left off (Beginning of a new day, in the farm). Wait for a few seconds.

Actual result: App crashes.

Additional details: Seems like it happens if I try to continue where I left off. If I don't, it works fine so far!

Screenshots/video: as attached (sorry I can't upload the vid bc file is too large :( )

Thank you for your hard work and congrats on the new release 🎉
This is happening to me as well.

Biiju

Newcomer
On the first day of spring, year 1, Pierre is nowhere to be found. I cannot buy from him because it says, “come back when Pierre is attending the store.” He doesn’t come back for the rest of the day, and is missing from the valley.

Lilaclollipop

Newcomer
hi, I play on an iPad Pro 11 with a PlayStation controller.

1) my junimos (however you spell it) are not putting the harvest from my crops in the hut, they are just leaving it on the ground. I can collect it from the ground.

2) I cannot open my journal from my controller. The button I would have used previously (either the triangle button or circle button on the controller (I can’t remember which it was)) now opens the build menu. I’ve tried all the buttons and I have not found one that opens it. If I tap the screen it opens

3)R2 / L2button used to let me toggle to all my Inventory but now it only lets me toggle between the first 12. R1/L1 lets me toggle between all but I have to press the button each time rather than hold it down (R2 you can just hold it down and it will toggle). The inventory bar also does not move down so when I use R1 to toggle to my items, I can see my character holding the item but the inventory bar does not scroll down to show me my items like how it would in the past.

Dannyboy110

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max FD8CB437-C1F6-426C-BCD4-A52861367FEC.jpeg
Details of your issue: when catching a fish, the star quality doesn’t show up unless I view it in my inventory.
Screenshots/video:
308C3751-6E9A-4758-A497-1ABC8F151107.png

AD3AC47C-749B-431B-B305-6E877CBC9635.png

aster4556

Newcomer
Issue: fishing UI changes size when I zoom in or out
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 FE
More info: I first noticed this at the ice fishing competition, where the fishing bar overlay gets bigger when the camera is zoomed in, even ends, and gets small when the camera is zoomed out. At the ice fishing competition, this also affected the timer/fish count in the corner. I tested this with regular fishing in the ocean the next day and it continued.

screenshots attached
Screenshot_20230107-143303.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-143357.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-144037.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-144110.jpg