Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Sleepyinsf

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 14 pro
Software version: ios 16.2
Description: the dynamic island is interfering with game play. The game screen takes up the whole window but the dynamic island blacks out a portion of the screen. Due to a cut screen when I entered the village on my horse, when I go back to try and get my horse the dynamic island is between myself and my horse and I can’t get to him.
It’s hard to see in this photo as the dynamic island isn’t photographed but it it is between myself and the horse.

Attachments

sa1105

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I have a really hard time getting my totems to activate. It just keeps moving me to the location I click on and then doesn't trigger it. Before it would move me to the location and then trigger.

vihtla

Greenhorn
Hi all,

Installed the new update and immediately noticed UI being improperly scaled and everything being out of proportion.
Generally a lot of UI elements seem to be too small, some items are behind the notch, some elements don't reach the other bezel properly unlike before, some icons are behind the corners. Notch also cuts too deep into the toolbar. And home bar goes over certain UI elements where it didn't before (like in starting screen with new and load options). Some elements like health bar are too far down instead. Generally everything seems to be off in some way. Also judging by my old screenshots, home bar wasn't active during playing at all, but it's always there now.
I uploaded some examples of the issues with screen bezels added to showcase what parts exactly are out of proportion and how.

Device: iPhone 11 Pro

Attachments

hey, just opened the game and found a glitch when going around

Ihave an iPhone 11

I went to the bus stop and Pam who usually stands by the bus was standing above the bus halfway inside of a tree

0CF61343-1C0D-45A7-B672-692F069A6E28.jpeg

not sure if it’s a one time glitch cuz I came straight here first time i saw it, this bug doesn’t affect the game drastically I don’t think but I haven’t tried using the bus so it might make it impossible to go the the desert using the bus.

earlgreat

Greenhorn
Hello,
Type of phone: Samsung S10

Details of your issue: Items have weird black lines around them. Doesn't matter where item is stored whether it be in a chest or fridge the lines still show up.

Also I have two new options regarding emergency backup which I am not sure if it is a bug or a new feature which I just don't understand yet lol.

Screenshot_20230107_185459.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_191443.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work, hopefully they get fixed.

Gogyy

Cowpoke
2 bugs: First, I was in cindersap forest, and time randomly paused when I broke a stone (you can see top right, time is frozen)
Second: When I loaded the game, I immediately noticed Leo was at 10 hearts without giving him any gifts. (Also toolbar is not moving like before, but it's maybe meant this way)
Phone type Motorola g(30)
Android Version 12
6GB of RAM

Screenshot_20230107-210444.png
Screenshot_20230107-210916.png

Attachments

julesthefirst

Greenhorn
Thanks for the update! One semi-major and one minor bug, the Junimos don’t seem to be picking up harvested crops, they instead just harvest them then drop them on the ground to be picked up later. The second one is just that there seems to be a lot more unnecessary space taken up by the menus, which could be used instead by bigger, more visible buttons.

iPad Air 5
iPadOS 16.2
Game version 1.5.6

I unfortunately can’t attach a screen recording of the Juninho bug but I can send one if you get back to me. This issue was reproducible over 2 consecutive in-game days (haven’t played beyond that yet, but I’m assuming it’s permanent).
65AD7579-9EE6-4566-ACB5-1293BD0ECCFA.png
7B21681F-2160-484D-A3FE-7776B974E373.png
9C4C2A34-061D-4BA2-8420-6E896B9D8208.png

Last edited:

glenny99

Newcomer
iPad 8 Gen
From just a quick walk around I have similar size issues of different interfaces as some of the previous posters have mentioned.

Brittdawk

Newcomer
iPad user
When I tried to harvest a forage item at the beach game froze, would not allow any movement and would not let me click on anything

maki0708

Farmhand
Hi! Thank you for the update! ☺

I haven’t played much yet, but with initial check I immediately noticed a lot of features are very tiny.

Type of phone: 2018 model IpadPro 11’, 256GB

Details of your issue:
1) Awkward placement of opening title of the game
2) Energy Bar very small
3) Menu text are very small - I prefer an option to adjust text size for the listed features.
4) Map on menu is stretched out

Screenshots/video: See attachment

Any other info that might be relevant: I measured the text against a ruler, and it’s just .25milimete (photo also included)

UPDATE: Found the option to adjust time, date & currency text

Attachments

Last edited:

Loosekannon

Greenhorn
iPad Air Gen 2 -16.2
When the screen is zoomed out, the dialog pop up’s in the corner of the screen are tiny. Additionally, while zoomed out and fishing, the fishing dialog and fishing bar are very small. In the previous version, even when zoomed out, the fishing and dialog bars would pop up normal sized.

Sterben

Newcomer
Report: Small text issues when creating departure, text reflected in box is visible and editable in text placement

Attachments

Last edited: