Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

pranaya

Greenhorn
Hi ,
I lost my 7 years save .
I bought game pass and opened the app. when i opened the app, the save was in another folder, so i moved it back after checking that it was missed. the other saves are still there .
Edit:i reinstalled the app, after moving the file to orgnl position .now i can see the save .
Thank you team .i really appreciate this game .i hope u guys are doing well.

Last edited:

oMaarlon

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

Details of the issue: Since I play this game on PS4 controller (Bluetooth), I have found some problems. 1st one is scrolling though inventory using first L1/R1 to go on each which is fine, then with L2/R2 to go the further ones faster doesn't scroll but goes to the items that I have in my inventory. 2nd problem was exploring with chests. You can see the mouse staying only on the 1st item and when I try to go down but instead it goes only to the right, and when I want to go up it does to the left. When I use the left and right, those are fine, except up and down. Last one is whether I interact with either with buildings or items that when I want to skip the text (with the "X" button) so I can see the whole text and read it, it just disappears. Same thing happens when interacting with the NPCs as well. It's like the button has like turbo on it or something like that.

Finally, here's the video by link since it doesn't let me upload it normally, but this way seemed the best way for me to show the video.

Video: https://streamable.com/d1jzi0

ZacharyS

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 14 Pro
Details of your issue: When in menus, the x button in the top right corner is almost completely cut off due to the curved edges of the phone, the first image is what the screenshot looks like, but the second image is what it looks like when playing.
Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 1.39.52 PM.PNG
Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 1.39.52 PM(1).png

hawkeye554111

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
I'm having issues I play on samsung a02s it kicked Me twice and froze as well

James123973

Greenhorn
Type of Phone/Device: iPad Mini 5th Generation
Issue:
For some reason whenever I listen to music on/have Spotify open the game freezes up
(unfortunately i can’t share a video, it won’t work for some reason)

Narwhall83

Farmhand
I have no idea what happened, but I was clicking the starting screen to see if there was anything new, and this like brown chunk thing appeared?
Edit: I now know this is a feature :b

Attachments

Last edited:

Ithilwen

Greenhorn
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note10+ (unlocked)
Android Version: 12 (Samsung One UI 4.1)

Experienced bugs:

-verticle scroll bar doesn't scroll 95% of attempts

-items located in the bottom left of buildings (greenhouse, cellar, and shed so far) cannot be interacted with, regardless of toolbar location or orientation

-dismounting the horse only seems to work when directly outside of building entrances. However, very rarely, it seems to work at random. Perhaps I'm near another object that's triggering it?

-I use the slime charm ring with the auto attack feature on. My character will not stop attacking slime. Previously, this only happened when a weapon was equipped. Now, the character seems to switch to the golden scythe (I think) no matter what. Equipping another object either has no effect, or the character switches back to the golden scythe quickly. It's all very fast so it's hard to say exactly.

1. iPhone 11
2. During the special order cutscene, Robin glitched out and walked downwards to the beach, preventing the cutscene from finishing. Not sure if related to the update

Derman

Cowpoke
When I enter museum(Gunther's house :D) it's kicks me out from game I don't know why but it's bad for me:/

julesthefirst

Greenhorn
New issue to add to my report: petting children causes game to crash and exit to Home Screen. Screen recording available, but cannot attach.

iPad Air 5
iPadOS 16.2
Game version 1.5.6

Momonipad

Greenhorn
ipad Pro 5th gen
ipad os 15.7.2
touch screen controls (not a controller)

I loaded the update - thank so much for doing it!
----------
game seemed ok, I played for a bit - had a geode and took it to the shop to get opened and it would not allow me to place it on the anvil. See screenshot.

my ipad os was not up to date. I exited the game, updated ipados to 15.7.2. Restarted ipad.

opened the game - yes to load where I left off part way into the day. It loaded. Within a couple seconds it "crashed" and the game closed.

I reloaded game from the save - restarted the day, played for a bit, saved backup and exited to title.
reloaded - yes to start where I left off midday - opened game and after a second or two it crashed and closed the game.

So currently unable to play from where I left off Midday - always need to load game at start of day.

also after updated ios, the geode still won't go onto the anvil.

-----------
other observations:

--when I ride my horse, it is hard to find the right spot to tap to get off the horse. Getting on is easy - tapping anywhere on the horse works. Getting off requires a very precise tap that takes 3-4 tries to find. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

--can't collect forage items while on horse anymore. Not sure if this is intentional or not

--all text boxes when characters converse are now quite small on the screen - harder to read. I don't see an adjustment for this. Same with opening load screen. All the boxes and fonts are small. See screenshots.

--I used to be able to pinch to zoom AND move the screen around to see other areas outside of what was on the screen before the "pinch" - Now it does not permit me to move the screen around. Not a huge deal but figured I'd mention it.

-------

thanks very much for your support!

F2151804-9E44-41F5-B043-D7845A88071D.png786FE2AE-F038-4F3E-A462-9C01E8D1A8FB.png8C66D85B-5DC2-469A-8E44-EC2E58574914.png1DFB0B43-D6EE-4E7B-BECC-CDCAC19B8851.png6BF40DFB-1B55-47CF-BBA1-05BFD2534765.png

mochi11111

Newcomer
Type of phone: samsung S21
Details of your issue: App crashes after loading into the game for a few seconds.

Screenshots/video: Nil
Any other info that might be relevant: I previously played with Mods for fence decay.. however i have move all mods file and SMAPI into another file outside of the stardew valley folder. But the app still crash. Not sure if this is related to the crash..

BELOdindo

Newcomer
Type of phone: galaxy tab A8
npcs are walking through walls and going places they shouldn't go
In the first print pam is in the middle of the trees making it impossible for me to go to the desert, in the third print demetrius got out of bed and walked towards limbo(he is on top right), maru also went but i couldn't take the print

Attachments

Meloku

Greenhorn
Phone: Xiaomi 11T
Setup: Phone + USB-C controller (GameSir X2)
Issue: using the B button (action button, the one on the bottom) to go through dialogues not only shows the full text, but also immediately skips to the next dialogue, effectively cutting it short. It also happens when asking Robin for farm buildings and Marnie for farm supplies: pressing the B button on that option shows the respective interface interface and Inmmediately closes it.

Lee21

Newcomer
Samsung s22+
I was trying to play one of the arcade games and its quite hard to play as it only fills about half the screen and hard to see. Tried to click off and restart the day but didn't help.

Screenshot_20230107_195204.jpg

BeSt

Greenhorn
OnePlus Nord2 - Android13
  • Slimes in SlimeHut are attacked with SlimeRing and without weapon equipped. All my slimes are dead. :hmm:
  • Fishing seams to be some kind of "stuttering". Animations are not smooth anymore.
  • The "AutoCollector" ist buggy. Sometimes it shows that items are collected, but I can't Open the collector. Sometimes I can Open IT, but I can't take all items out.

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
Device: iPad Mini 2 (yes, old!)
Setup: just using touchscreen
Issue: Was in the middle of a day in old v1.4.5 save. Updated to 1.5.6. Finished day but is now stuck on dark Saving... screen. It's no biggie as I was just saving Spring 2, Year 1 (wow, so progress!
minidoge.jpg
) but could be tuff for someone else farther into the game.
FWIW, performance when zoomed out is not very smooth but considering the age of this device, I find it fine to use.

Update: After 20 minutes, I force quit the game and restarted. It resumed at the same time of day where the old v1.4.5 save left off again, I went immediately to bed (a half day's progress losttt!! 😱), got only the Farming Level up but not the Fishing one (as I didn't Fish) and it saved OK and started the next day.

Last edited: