Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

ChrisHighwind

Newcomer
Type of phone: AYN Odin Pro, SD845 Android 10
Details of your issue: When opening the shipping bin to ship items, the game crashes
Screenshots/video:
None
Any other info that might be relevant: This may not be fixed as the AYN Odin Pro is less a phone and more a gaming handheld similar to the Retroid Pocket series, and it comes from China, however Google Play does allow me to download the game from the store, so it may be supported? idk

drinks

Greenhorn
On a Galaxy s21, I ported my pc save over and while everything seems to be in working order i just completed my first day and when i went to bed the game crashed and didnt save :( I cant replicate it

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)
Details of your issue: Starting to play a PiP video will cause the game to freeze, requiring a restart. Playing Audio from a different App also freezes the game until the audio from that app is paused. Afterwards it’ll just resume the game
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/RSy7TXTMbwA (Sorry, doesn’t seem like I can attach videos directly, they’re greyed out)
Any other info that might be relevant: -

aster4556

Newcomer
Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Issue: display for open chest is positioned too far down on screen with a gap above it
Screenshot_20230107-153353.jpg

Narwhall83

Farmhand
I have the botanist profession, but when I picked up a hazelnut and blackberry, they were regular quality. (Not blackberry season, so it was just on the ground.)

Piplup

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 11 inch (first generation)
Details of your issue: Playing music while the game is running causes the game to pause, and it only resumes when the music is paused. The game accepts input though, in the video when I played the music I was tapping on the screen and when I pause the music the target for where I am moving has changed
Screenshots/video:

nukularkid

Newcomer
Picking crops is pausing/resetting time interval.

Phone: Pixel 6

Noticed that when I'm picking crops the time flashes (like when it pauses when opening up a menu) and that no time progresses if you pick a large quantity of crops at once.

Below is link to video (sorry having trouble uploading)

Last edited:

Narwhall83

Farmhand
I reopened the game after submitting another bug and found Harvey walking quickly through walls and stuff. Seemed to stop once I talked to him though.
I can’t figure out how to submit the video. I’ll keep trying, but he seemed to spawn in a bush to the left of the community center, then sped straight down to the river. I interacted with him, and he returned to the hospital at his normal speed.

seabell

Greenhorn
Hello! Thank you so much for the update, I play exclusively on iPad and I’m so so happy it’s here!

A couple of issues:
iPad Pro 11 inch, iOS 15.7

1. At the blacksmith you have to drag-and-drop geodes to place them on the anvil (used to be tap and tap)
2. When donating items to the museum markup is broken (screenshot attached)
View attachment 12524
I noticed the same issue on iPad Air (4th generation) on iOS 15.6, except I cannot even drag-and-drop the geodes.

peff

Greenhorn
Time pauses when I arrive here (included screenshot) and controller freezes, I can’t move and my only choice is to close the app and restart. My device is iPhone 12.
F92BE4B2-635D-4210-B266-2EDB23D6E172.png

Narwhall83

Farmhand
On a Galaxy s21, I ported my pc save over and while everything seems to be in working order i just completed my first day and when i went to bed the game crashed and didnt save :( I cant replicate it
The items show up in my inventory as iridium quality though.
When I picked up a mushroom the next day, its icon was regular and it was iridium in my inventory, but I did get 2 so the gatherer profession is working.