Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

PerleyGates

Greenhorn
I've noticed that it can sometimes be difficult to collect objects beneath the player while in a building, such as harvesting my ancient fruits in my greenhouse, or collecting objects/placing them into kegs/preserves jars/makers in a shed. I haven't had troubles harvesting from plants outside of a building, or collecting honey from my beehives, though. It may just be a greenhouse/shed/building issue?

Google Pixel 6

Also, thank you so much for your dedication to the game, your responsiveness, and your hard work! You've made an amazing game!

Blaytz

Cowpoke
Xiaomi Redmi 10

My character got stuck after dismounting horse. I noticed this bug happened when I do that near a slime (after killing it) in secret woods map. It happened more than two times now in the same map.

When stucked, I can only access the toolbar but can't really use the item. Everything else is inaccessible. I haven't used the emergency save/load prior to this issue.

I wasn't recording my screen when this happened but attached is a screenshot of it if that will helps in any way.

Thank you.

Attachments

WaterBody

Newcomer
Hello! Thanks for all the help and bug fixes! First time poster here.

Device: iphone 12 pro max

Problem: I noticed a few people mentioning the same thing about the game randomly stalling. Its happened twice on my farm(multi-player map) and once in the forrest.
I can’t remember two of the occasions but one of them happened when I was milking my cow manually without the auto-grabber.
The time will stop, my player cant move, cant touch the menu, leaving the app and opening doesnt work, and neither does opening control/notification center. But I can still interact with my toolbar; that’s about it.

Also ANY backround noise from outside the app and the mini-player will cause the game to freeze until the sound outside is turned off. Turning off in game sounds did not work.

Hope this helps! Unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot.

Edit:
Forgot to mention one more thing. My tool bar size keeps changing to a small size after close the app. I dont have to change anything in the settings, have to tap one of the toolbar setting every time open load a save file(I specifically tap “toolbar padding.”

Attachments

Last edited:

美月MZK

Greenhorn
I seem to have encountered the freezing bug yet again. Same deal as before but this time I was using a golden hoe to dig up an artifact spot at 8:30AM in my standard farm. It was a rusty spur. I tried to retrace my steps as best as I could when I restarted, and when I dug it up again, still at the same spot and time, it did not freeze.

A screenshot of when I froze:
Screenshot_20230109_141759.jpg

Edit: It might be worth mentioning that I do not yet have the latest patch.

Edit #2: Happened again, this time I hoed a mixed seed at the beach.
Screenshot_20230109_170430.jpg

Edit #3: Build 33, was chopping four stray logs here and froze after the last one.
Screenshot_20230110_030831.jpg

Last edited:

Sosokidi

Newcomer
Device: Ipad pro 11

Issue: npc stand in weird place and everytime i open a game tool bar size will reset.

9869B9D8-7454-48D4-956D-E431E06E6F55.png

Fdy_A

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Redmi 10 ver 11 4GB ram
Details of your issue: I have a few. Some might not be a bug, maybe you are not including it in the mobile version? Ok, here it goes:
1. Unlike in pc version, there is no remark telling how many or which items have you craft (I need to know this to get the 'craft all' achievement, please) and there is no button where you can click to transfer the same item in your bag to your chests? (This is bcoz I am lazy and forgetful) Both of these happened when I started my old save from before the 1.5 update.
2. I cannot get milk from my auto-grabber in one of my barn and the auto-grabber in my other barn showed I have milk inside but it actually have nothing? (These are very small issues though, I just want to let you guys know)
3. Can't I use the back button of my phone to logout from the game anymore since if I click it, I got the journal menu? I have to click 'exit to title' from the menu to logout from the game?
Screenshots/video:
IMG_20230109_145557.jpg
IMG_20230109_145504.jpg
IMG_20230109_145310.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-09-13-47-52-581_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Device: Retroid Pocket 3

Issue: During fishing, when the fish is within the reel bar, FPS drops dramatically making it impossible to catch the fish. Saw another poster with this issue on a different device running Android 12.

Raihan

Newcomer
(Sorry if my language is wrong I only use Google translate)
1.) Phone type: OPPO F9, ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
2.) Details of your problem:
A.) Toolbar and datebox bugs like in the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yUiVCAFn5MvkJ0HHQJafqqQzX2ixmxLd/view?usp=drivesdk
B.) Mouse cursor bug on the menu after pressing a few times like in the video:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ya8i9-YIhoLiU6oJo0a_AnU4LzeM0suf/view?usp=drivesdk
C.) The bug cannot exit the game and does not appear when pressing the back button and a hand-shaped cursor appears when in the game menu like in the video:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yU-zsP5J2WjfxbPCSJZrM-rgy_awmfrU/view?usp=drivesdk
D.) The bug can't be returned when pressing the back button and a hand-shaped cursor appears while in-game like in the video:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yVFIa7sSuM8hDNrMXpOTvVAsJ3OATZ_J/view?usp=drivesdk

daydreamer_am

Greenhorn
Device/phone: iPad Pro Gen 3
Issue: The fishing rod sound effect while the fishing mini game is happening just keeps going after the mini game has ended and won’t stop even in the main menu. I have to close the app completely to get it to stop. I think it started after fishing twice in the forest farm and just starts every time I fish now.
Another issue I noticed is when donating to the museum it looks like the image I sent below. Thanks so much for the hard work :)

Attachments

Arin3

Greenhorn
I have found a bug where after i put some items in the shipping bin i don't get the money.
It happened to me with ancient fruits in ginger Island

Phone:Samsung A03S
Issue:When I left the game and went in, then there was an autosave, after clicking on the checkmark, I noticed that Abigail was standing above the water! Left the game on the beach. Before the release, I invited him to the cinema, but for some reason, after the restart, she did not come and the ticket to the cinema was wasted...
+Russian letters and numbers in the date are very small (yes, I'm Russian)
Screenshot:
Screenshot_20230109_142831.png

dpurut

Greenhorn
Type of device: Ipad Pro, 3rd generation, IOS 14.7.1

Issue 1: Items disappearing from the auto grabber and the junimo hut. For example, I had 7 items collected and only was able to put 4 in my inventory.
Issue 2: Vertical toolbar scrolling is much harder, doesn’t work properly
Issue 3: Tapping on interactive objects like the auto grabber/chests/kegs is much harder, doesn’t work properly

I cannot upload a video but my issue is the exact same as multiple people who have uploaded videos recently.