Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

jury5000

Newcomer
I found a awesome bug to get rich instanlty. Plz fix it fast. Its still there after the patch.
Screenshot_2023-01-09-12-46-48-61_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Last edited:

emily_019

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 12
Issue: when i completed the museum collection and collected my rewards i could collect the star drop an infinite amount of times
I can’t upload the video but there is a screen shot of my max energy at 814
54D8501E-7D3D-40C8-B5F3-A24B3A3FE746.png
113E10BF-BC11-4F74-B0F6-46D1138DB8E5.png

Mischief

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xioami Poco F3, Android 12

Details of your issue: During Egg Festival, you can hardly see the egg count and timer. Also, the icons overlapped on the upper right corner.

Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_2023-01-09-10-46-59-008_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

sweatyknee

Newcomer
phone: Google Pixel 3, Android version 12

having the problem where I can't select buildings for use sometimes (I could get all of them after a few tries except the ones on the bottom left of the screen. they were preserves jars in my shed).

also most of the time I select a chest regardless of what is equipped, it wouldn't open. this was a chest in the middle bottom row of my shed. it opened for me 2x but not the other 20x no clue why. I can add a screenshot if requested but didn't take one because I didn't see the value. Let me know if needed!

last bug: when I talked to sam at egg festival, harvey happened to be walking right by. when i tried to talk to harvey afterwards, it didn't give me his first dialogue line. It did give me his second one though. I am pretty sure when I selected sam, because the two were on top of each other, both of their dialogues progressed.

all this happened before me noticing my save was not up to date on the patches (0/2). I checked the bug patch notes and it seems these haven't been fixed yet though so I mentioned them but if it's been addressed ignore me

much love & gratitude to concernedape & anyone else working on this! take your time and thank you for everything :)

Singinlulu313

Newcomer
Hi!
First off, very excited for the update! Thank you CA and Team!
Second, I found a couple things...

Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Ultra S21
Details of your issue: My pickaxe disappeared and did not come back to me in the mail. It is not in any chest. It has been several SV days without a pickaxe. 2) When stacking over 999 items, the items do not separate into 999 + whatever is leftover. The max on anything is 999.

I hope this was the right way to reply to a thread... I made a new account to help with buggies.

sourdough

Newcomer
Device: iPad Air 4, iOS 14.8

Issue: Can’t place eggs into the Saloon fridge having accepted Gus’ Famous Omelet special order.

E24895EB-EF8A-4518-B882-BBE735B51B55.png

Dramelok

Newcomer
Device: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Issues: Unhappy Animals, Gigantic Date and Time box

I currently don't have the deluxe coops, so I am feeding my animals whenever their feed disappears manually. For days now, their feed hasn't been touched, and they're grumpy/looking thin.
The settings regarding the date and time box don't effect it whatsoever. It's just always at the maximum size, regardless of what the settings are at.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Any android users in the thread getting a new update just now? It's currently rolled out to 10% of users and if anyone in here has gotten it and can confirm if everything seems okay and if it fixes any of the following issues anyone is having:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

Zia287

Newcomer
iPad gen 7
I have 2 glitches
1.I used a ps5 controller and when i switched to a different item while I was already using one I got softlocked because I couldn’t move I couldn’t switch into any items I couldn’t even click settings so I had to reset the game this happened a lot.
2.I can’t watch videos youtube videos in PIP mode (picture in picture) because the game would freeze when play the video and turn back on when I pause the video fyi PIP mode worked in the previous patch so its something about the update

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hi, using a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. Encountered the following bugs:

– Game hung/crashed when I dug out an artifact spot. Happened twice, both in winter. Once at the bus stop, the other time in front of Robin's house.
– When you acquire something (e.g., picking crops, foraging, catching a fish), it no longer shows the quality of what you just acquired in the tiny window/icon (?) that shows up in the bottom left corner.
– You can no longer step into the mushroom/fruit cave or mines entrance with your horse.
– The mushroom cave now produces mushrooms every day (yay! but also unusual).
– The hit box (?) for preserves jars, mayo makers, and kegs (and I suspect other similar objects) is inconsistent. Sometimes it's on the top cover, sometimes it's at the base.

Thank you!

(I'm new here. Not sure if my first attempt to post worked. Apologies for posting twice, if ever.)
Thanks for these reports! Do you happen to remember what you dug up when you had the crash digging up artifacts?

Robert Flavor

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy Tab A8
Details of your issue: While planting seeds (any seed), time will flash as if the game is paused but I am unable to resume. I can still switch my items, but I cannot access any menus, move, or interact with anything. This has happened three times, regardless of the time during the day.
Any other info that might be relevant: Playing using Xbox controller, although happens with or without the controller.

Type of phone: Samsung A03S
Details of your issue: When I go down in the mine and approach the enemy, the enemies do not take damage! Same problem with other weapons!
+ When the music changes, the game freezes a little and is annoying
Any other info that might be relevant:This bug was still present in version 1.4.5.151. I hope this bug will be fixed in the update.
Video:https://youtu.be/go_FWhg0dR4

cero

Newcomer
Phone: Iphone XR
the game still crash after interacting with something even after the bug fixes update :(

pemeyou

Greenhorn
iphoneX
The ui is too small, and so is the character dialog box. It looks very uncomfortable, and the Chinese language is not fully adapted. I hope to fix it as soon as possible.
0E952BD8-91A3-44E7-B961-58E0182A7AC3.png
B16E7EC5-63BC-4D12-91BD-459252A1A28F.png
A11F05E7-6BDD-4D09-9BB4-A949223B8127.png
C7B5646D-A132-452E-8B8B-DA5A3F7D6C64.png

malakjanus

Greenhorn
I’m on iPad.

1. Junimo huts harvest, but don’t take it back into their hut inventory. I even tried leaving stuff on the ground overnight to see if they would pick it up but the items vanished. :(

2. I can’t turn in the first community board quest. Here you can see I’ve collected 100/100, that I’m at the right place, and that I have more than enough bug meat in my inventory (I wasn’t sure if maybe the individual pieces were tracked so I took my entire stack with me from my storage chest). I cannot select the bug meat in any way to be able to put it in the barrel (with either my fingers or stylus).

3CE40CC7-E7FC-4698-A812-A29E644285BF.png

71C53B90-F374-4639-B038-19A893B720BE.png

0AA895F5-BB4D-45F7-9D68-A217A51F5180.png

3. The inventory on the side doesn’t want to scroll ~90% of the time. Works best with fingers, but still only like 80% of the time then. :( I’m worried about going into the mines or anything like that because what if I can’t scroll to my food or something?

4. Getting off my horse is difficult because the hitbox seems to have changed. If I tap on tile A and arrive there and then tap tile A again, I simply move a bit without getting off my horse. I need to tap a tile to the left of tile A in order to dismount, which feels unintuitive and I suspect why so many people are complaining.

5. I’ve noticed misalignment in only *some* inventory screens. I think most noticeably when going to Clint’s to have him break open geodes.

6. It is difficult to interact with items on the bottom row of the shed.

7. My inventory display is noticeably smaller than before. The entire thing is scaled down, resulting in a LOT of empty space in my chest view. Feels weird.

8. On the initial loading screen (where you see “Stardew Valley” and the buttons “New” and “Load”, the buttons are way at the bottoms instead of just below the logo like before/on desktop.

Simply A Farmer

Greenhorn
Hi, so I'm on a Moto G Power (2022) phone and my new and old saves have issues with the toolbar not scrolling and some things take many presses to work (ex: hopping off of the horse). I was having the same pressing issue with the autograbber on my barn, but that seems to have disappeared 🤷🏿‍♀️
I couldn't add a screen recording, but I made a little video and unlisted it on YT so it can still be watched if you need it.
Edit: I also used the forge on my Galaxy Sword and it didn't do anything the first time, so I decided to try a second time and it did nothing. I realized that I was only supposed to do it once, so whoops, two Prismatic Shards and 40 Cinder Shards.

Last edited:

27StardewFarms

Newcomer
Device: iPad Pro, ios 15.7, use with Apple Pencil.

Two issues:
- chickens are thin and grumpy even though they have hay inside and tons of grass outside.
- Sometimes it will randomly zoom in on my character. I have it set to pinch and zoom, and this happens just when I’m using my Apple Pencil to move around. Not sure if I’m double clicking or touching the screen or something else to make this happen, but I don’t think I am because it’s frequent and random.

Last edited:

PerleyGates

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy S20

Details of your issue: There is a bug where you can get unlimited Stardrops, a reward for donating all the artifacts to the museum. After talking to Gunter, press Rewards to get Stardrop indefinitely.
https://twitter.com/skn18803048/status/1612031394074742784?t=-HtGehv-C-nP_v59PjJAeg&s=19
I am also getting this on the Google Pixel 6.

One more thing that I noticed - It does not consider that Stardrop as "collected", according to the Stardew Checkup, even after collecting it multiple times. Also, going to the next day does not fix the issue, as it is still collectable multiple times on the subsequent days, and after saving and exiting the game, and reloading it.

Last edited:

Slither

Greenhorn
Phone: Realme RMX3630

(lol I actually bought a new phone just so I can play this game better. I love this game so much!)

BUGS
(1) Crashing after day is finished
I'm at Year 3 Fall Day 2.
Whenever I end my day by either sleeping or passing out, the game crashes before it can compute my earnings. Sometimes it goes back to where I left off, sometimes it restarts the whole day. Doesn't matter if I visit the island or not, I just can't finish my day.
Save file I'm using is my original playthrough. I have a new one, Beach Farm, but I'm just at Day 2. So far, no issues with the new one.

(2) Auto Grabber
Whenever a lucky rabbit's foot is available, there's always another one that's a gold quality that disappears whenever I've grabbed the rabbit's foot.

(3) Lagging
It's laggy, especially if I'm in my farm, in Ginger Island, or when I'm fishing (didn't stop me from getting my first legendary tho haha I got a mutant carp.)

So far that's just it. :)

Honestly, the lagging and the auto grabber rabbit foot glitch ain't a big deal. I can still enjoy the game with those. It was just a bummer that I found 20 golden walnuts and I couldn't save and move on to the next day.

Although, the good thing about the crash is that originally I was only able to get 5 GW but since I keep restarting my day, I ended up finding all of them! :D