Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

MelSumner

Cowpoke
iPhone 11, iOS 16.1.1. Having an issue where my torches won’t light. I spent all my money on torches at the luau, and the first one lit fine, but none of the others would light no matter how many times I tried pressing them different ways or approaching them from different angles. There was also one instance where the game didn’t let me place my torch in a green square (indicating a space where something could be placed) and had to put it somewhere else.

I had a somewhat similar issue (pressing on a thing that doesn’t respond properly) when foraging for berries where occasionally it’s really difficult to get the bush to drop berries. If I’m persistent enough and get creative and keep walking away and walking back or pressing it with different motions eventually it would usually work but it sometimes took 20-30 seconds.

💜💜💜Thank you for making my favorite game 💜💜💜
sometimes if I zoom in it’s possible to interact with something that has been otherwise unresponsive.

PeanutButter

Cowpoke
Issue: No monster slaying rewards
Phone: samsung galaxy

After completing goals no dialogue or rewards emerge when talking with Gil. 3 save files, no rewards on any.

Thanks for making the game!

NerdWithGuns

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi 9, Android 13

Details of your issue: Tea bushes can be harvested more than once in a day, simply by harvesting, pause the game, save backup, exit to title, and load the game again. The bushes are ready to be harvested again.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zk-tquhzdqHHOwVQmivhsrBzA8N8bJxA/view?usp=drivesdk

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I chose "yes" when asked "would you like to restore from where you previously left off?" in the load save files menu

Any other info that might be relevant: Added touch gestures in the video to show all the things I did leading to the bug happening.

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Phone: Poco X3 Pro

Patch: 1.5.6.37

Placing wines using this layout, the hitbox of these barrels (encircled in the picture) are pretty inconsistent. Sometimes you can put fruits on the keg of the upper and lower barrels but most of the time you can't.

IMG_20230216_001317.jpg

It seems to work on PCs but I never had consistency on mobile.

Francesbean

Greenhorn
I am playing on my iPad
My pickaxe is gone. I passed out in the volcano. I didn’t realize it was missing for a bit. I have repeatedly checked all my chests on both regular farm and ginger island. I’ve checked all refrigerators both farms. I have checked lost and found. Clint does not have it. I have played 7 in game days hoping it will miraculously be mailed to me. I have turned the game and iPad off and on.
I started that day normally, not an emergency load.

Chockiemilk

Newcomer
iPhone XR
I moved my stables one day at the carpenters and ever since then the stables are 2 tiles behind where I place it. No matter how many times I’ve went back and moved it on different days since then, my stables is always slightly off place. The game still registers the blue square I drew as where it’s at, hence the shadow on the ground and the horse’s position. It’s just the image placing
433C6F47-9911-4D72-B850-A7F37509C156.jpeg

Erinalope

Greenhorn
fishing lags when vibration is enabled. A shame cause fishing feels more lively and I’m used to responding to the vibrations on other versions. Hopefully it’s not too difficult to resolve!

Android 11
Device: Logitech Gcloud (GR0006)
V1.5.6 build 37

Gilleafrey

Sodbuster
I am playing on my iPad
My pickaxe is gone. I passed out in the volcano. I didn’t realize it was missing for a bit. I have repeatedly checked all my chests on both regular farm and ginger island. I’ve checked all refrigerators both farms. I have checked lost and found. Clint does not have it. I have played 7 in game days hoping it will miraculously be mailed to me. I have turned the game and iPad off and on.
I started that day normally, not an emergency load.
You've checked both with the adventurer's guild (item recovery service) and Mayor Lewis's L&F ?

berwllin

Greenhorn
I am on mobile iOS

I was using my iridium band and realized it stopped attracting items towards me afterword I had tried just a regular magnet ring and same resalt. I eventually started trying the miners treat and same no magnetism but the magnet icon was visible just no effect, I then tried crispy bass to see if it would have an effect and still no this started two days ago and I have been trying to see if anything would work and the answered is no.

I have no idea what caused this issue or how to fix it.

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Phone: Poco X3 Pro

Patch: 1.5.6.37

The hitbox of the buffs/debuffs that when touched shows the duration and detail of said buff/debuff is in the far left of the buff/debuff icons. That's why I can't see how long my buffs are on.

Screenshot_2023-02-16-15-40-55-758_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Keithustus

Tiller
Has anyone had issues with "Qi's Crop" quest? I grew the 500 fruit, and sold them directly to Pierre. No movement on the quest UI. I went to bed...still nothing. I also sold the remaining beans to him so now can't even start in the time remaining.

But I did export a save file from "Files" app to my email before selling it all. How do I restore to that save without losing all the save data and having no file available on the device?

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Has anyone had issues with "Qi's Crop" quest? I grew the 500 fruit, and sold them directly to Pierre. No movement on the quest UI. I went to bed...still nothing. I also sold the remaining beans to him so now can't even start in the time remaining.

But I did export a save file from "Files" app to my email before selling it all. How do I restore to that save without losing all the save data and having no file available on the device?
Your can't sell them to Pierre, you need to sell them through the shipping box. It's fine to do it on the last day of the quest, it'll be completed the next morning.

If you didn't play more afterwards, you can just open the options tab and select "swap to previous save". If you did play more, take out the original file from the folder and paste your backed up file.

Ereo

Helper
Thanks x2!

It should really count for selling to Pierre. The quest text says "Ship", not "Ship in the Shipping Box".
It's not shipped when it's sold to Pierre, it's sold. Would you ever use "ship" when selling something to an individual in person?

This is true for all quests that say you have to ship something by the way.

iPhone 11
Music playing in the background or video playing in the MiniPlayer are paused on entrance to game. As well, if you try to unpause it while in the game, the game freezes.
First half may be intentional but second half is new to 1.5 and very annoying and unnecessary.

g9bean

Newcomer
iOS 16.3.1 (2020 SE) updated. Stardew updated. After all bug fixes, and no issues, I opened app to
1. Tiny info in the corner
2. Sometimes the fishing reel sound doesn’t stop

This was after all the Stardew iOS updates, and no bugs, about 2weeks ago.

Vanilla

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPad Pro playing Stardew v1.5.6 build 37
Details of your issue: Cannot place the Tea Set on any table. Green highlights showing possible placement locations do not appear as they do when I am placing anything else such as plants. When I play on my PC via Steam, I am able to place the Tea Set on my farm’s kitchen table.

Screenshots/video: attached. Holding the tea set (appears above my Farmer’s head); no green highlights. Holding a table plant; does not appear above Farmer’s head; green highlight cells showing possible placement locations.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu? Load Game menu, where I wake up in bed
Any other info that might be relevant: none

Attachments