Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

sid

Newcomer
Hi sorry if I am doingthis wrong
My game won't launch I have a samsung galaxy A03 core and my stardew valley ran perfectly but when I updated it it won't run the screen is white them turns black after a few seconds it returns me to my homescreen

Croakichi

Farmhand
I still have an annoying bug: after every restart, the toolbar ist too big, although a smaller sitze is set in the settings. So I have to go to the settings, increase the width by one pixel and decrease it again. Than it is correct.
Hi.
I reported the same issue. Wanted to tell you that I just need to open the menu and click on the controller tab once. Maybe it's the same for you.

seancexcx

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone XR
Patch: 1.5.6.37
My Issue:
Quests keep on disappearing from my journal that do not have time limits, for example I'm missing the wizards witch hut quest when it was previously there

Valleydewstar

Newcomer
Just updated a few minutes ago and the camera is a bit messed up. I can still pinch to zoom, but it’s choppier. Most annoyingly, though is the fact that I can no longer use two fingers to move the camera around to easily view other parts of an area. (Iphone xr ios16)

Peggy77

Sodbuster
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

When someone sends money in the mail -- Lewis, Pierre or the father, it doesn't change the amount of gold at all. In other words, I am not getting the gold. Also, I am playing the beach farm and there is a Maple tree behind the shipping bin that I cannot cut down. I had Robin move the shipping bin and I still cannot cut it down or even put a tapper on it. Plus, now it has a baby tree growing near it and I cannot cut that one down either.

Oh! And there is something wrong with the auto combat. When you kill a mummy, it will not let you put a bomb near the mummy. When you get to where you would want to put say, a cherry bomb, your character switches to the sword and won't stop trying to kill the mummy even though it's down and you're not really close. It's workable if you use a bigger bomb and don't have to get too close but I was in a situation where I had five near me and even getting three down and the other two behind the three, it wouldn't let me move back far enough to put a bomb down. I was too close to a wall. I am old and have never played any console games. I don't know how to use controllers and no matter which controller choice I try, I have no idea how to use those red circles.🥺

sunriset

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi 7A - Android 10 - MIUI 12
Details of your issue: Game randomly crashes
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Both
Any other info that might be relevant: The more I play the more frequent these crashes have become. During the first year, I only had a handful of crashes but since the second year started almost every 2 days the game crashes. I created another character and it was the same, during the first months no crashes happened and later they became more common.

Anyname Youwish

Greenhorn
ipad air 2, background audio stops when game opened, tried fiddling with audio settings in game and in ipad settings, but no combination seemed to allow background audio to play while stardew was the active window

Tapioka

Greenhorn
Device: Tablet Ipad Air 2021
Issue: Minor Issue after marrying Sebastian (no knowledge about other marriages), the speech bubble friendship indicator only counts to 12 hearts, it should be 14. Also Stars are never shown in the friendship indicators of anyone.

Lma574

Tiller
Couldn't find a post about this, so here's another one...

I have four goats since Year One and I'm in the summer of year two.

I pet my goats and my goats are well fed but I still never receive large goat milk.
I use an autograbber.

It's always regular size goat milk.
I don't know why this bug would occur in relation to 1.5 on the mobile, but it seems large goat milk will never happen in this particular save file.

Louis

Obfuscate

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: 1. Farm name allows only 9 characters. 2. Library item squares are glitched off of text bar at bottom of screen when you donate an item.
Screenshots/video: Issues 1 and 2 attached.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? New game/Load Game menu
Any other info that might be relevant:

Attachments

Last edited:
Gadget: Samsung Tab S7 FE + old ps4 controller (bluetooth)
Issue: the game freezes; i can interact with my items in my backpack but aisde from it, i can't move and the time is frozen. i can't even save the game when it happens. it happens pretty consistently. im only a casual player but the issue appears almost every time i play it. it appears around 30mins+ of gameplay
apparently it often occurs when i'm mining

Smithyd08

Newcomer
Sorry haven’t seen this yet, excuse me if I missed a similar post.

I lost all my saved data due to the recent update, I’ve calmed down since yesterday and I am looking forward to rebuilding my farm.
However whenever I play the game a talk to a person or entered a new screen, the game closes and I lose all my unsaved progress. I did try back up saving every few seconds, now my save is stuck in limbo, whenever it loads the game forces a close.
Device: iPhone 7
please help…

Last edited:

skibble

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab A10. 1
Details of your issue: Sebastian 6 heart event glitches and I cannot select any option once the story begins. Replicated it 3 times, must force close the game as there is no way to continue.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Regular load save, woke up in bed.

WaterBody

Newcomer
Iphone 12 Pro Max and Ipad Mini 2

This D&D-like cutscene with Sam and Sebastian—in Sebastian’s room—freezes every time. Ive tried it on both my ipad and iphone by moving the save file. Cannot tap either option or skip the scene.

Continuing where I left off was not an optionafter closing out the game.
D18785B6-190C-49E1-B503-C5C57FA9E79A.jpeg

Attachments

sixles

Greenhorn
Hello I'm reporting a bug I had on my galaxytabactive2 android v 9 and I just updated to 1.5 and tried to move my files but the new file doesnt exist in my file manager(my files it's what came with my device) so I cant get my old farm