Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Violet Moon

Farmhand
iPhone 11, iOS 16.1.1. Having an issue where my torches won’t light. I spent all my money on torches at the luau, and the first one lit fine, but none of the others would light no matter how many times I tried pressing them different ways or approaching them from different angles. There was also one instance where the game didn’t let me place my torch in a green square (indicating a space where something could be placed) and had to put it somewhere else.

I had a somewhat similar issue (pressing on a thing that doesn’t respond properly) when foraging for berries where occasionally it’s really difficult to get the bush to drop berries. If I’m persistent enough and get creative and keep walking away and walking back or pressing it with different motions eventually it would usually work but it sometimes took 20-30 seconds.

💜💜💜Thank you for making my favorite game 💜💜💜

slysmith

Newcomer
Hello,

I use the game on IOS (ipad air 4), when i'm stopping fishing the sound of the fishing reel's sound loops on background until i exit game......

Thx

idkwhathe

Newcomer
(i Use Poco X3 Pro Xiaomi) Hello so when i finally married Haley, she just wont come out on my farmhouse (what i meant is that she wont go in town and only in my farm) her marriage date is on Wednesday Spring 10th Year 2 btw

skibble

Newcomer
Iphone 12 Pro Max and Ipad Mini 2

This D&D-like cutscene with Sam and Sebastian—in Sebastian’s room—freezes every time. Ive tried it on both my ipad and iphone by moving the save file. Cannot tap either option or skip the scene.

Continuing where I left off was not an optionafter closing out the game.View attachment 15003
I reported this too! Glad to know it's not just me

Type of phone: Motorola G22, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM + 32 GB SD CARD
Details of the issue: I started my day as usual, nothing strange happened, and then I decided to go get Robin's lost axe. I got the axe and went to the stardrop saloon to check if Robin was there to give her the axe (she was not, as usual), and a few seconds after loading that screen, the whole screen turned black except for a corner where some kind of UI was present. Tapping anywhere made a cursor show up, which quickly disappeared after a few miliseconds.

I am unsure whether or not this has something to do with the axe, but I recommend looking into it.

The background music still played, and presumably, time also continued, but I don't know if passing out restores this because I closed the game. I lost that day's progress (L + No berries + Touch screen).

Screenshot: attached
Additional details: Spring day 18, year one

Attachments

Croakichi

Farmhand
Sorry next issue - I went to sleep in the Ginger Island farmhouse and woke up the next morning on the island. So far so normal. I searched for walnuts, unsuccessfully. Hence I quit the game (menu button "back to title screen") with the intention to start the day over. I start the savegame (load game menu). It's the same day, but this time I wake up in my farmhouse in the Valley?!

This was the first time i quit the game while on the island.

Type of phone: Samsung SM-G930F ; Android 8.0.0
I always load my game through the Load Game menu.
I started this savegame after the last update 1.5.6.37.

@elenarose

Newcomer
Hi,
I managed to find the save file but theres nothing in it. I have refreshed it a bunch of times and nothing comes up. What do i do?
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A21S
p
Screenshot_20230213-161834_File Manager +.jpg

Mossy_person

Newcomer
iPhone 13 mini
My game will freeze indefinitely if I try to play music in a separate app. It happens regardless of location or actions, as long as Stardew is open.

Generalmadness

Greenhorn
iPad 2 air

in addition to the previously reported bugs (reel sound staying on, collections tab being inaccurate) I have now had the Solarion Chronicles cutscene at Sebastian’s, where the two buttons are inactive resulting in needing to force quit.
B4CA5237-57E9-4825-A30B-465B58C97AB1.png

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I hope Concerned Ape can fix the glitch where artifacts that you get in fishing treasure chests are not counted when you look at the artifacts that you have found in your collections tab. I have had that problem since the 1.3 version and on 4 different Samsung Tablets. Also, sometimes when you find your very first artifact, it does not trigger the game to tell you that Gunther might be interested in it and if you take it to the museum anyway, you don't get the cutscene or the reward.

Also, in one of my current games, I am playing the beach farm and there is a problem with the flooring in the basement where the casks go. Normally when I have Robin add the basement, I remove the casks and cover the floor with the stone flooring then put the casks back. But there was a strip of 7 tiles where I couldn't put the stone flooring down almost right in the middle. It wasn't along a wall and in all my previous games played in the 1.4 version, I never had that problem.

One more thing, I just fulfilled a Help Wanted request from Evelyn (from the one on Pierre's store) asking for a Joja cola and didn't get the money for it. I know it's only 75g so not really a big deal but I also mentioned in a previous bug report that when someone sends your character money through the mail, like Dad, Pierre or Lewis, it is not adding to your money either so I really hope these problems get looked into.

I am sorry about all the bug reporting and I will be patient because I imagine CA is working tirelessly to address them all.

Oh, and I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with Android 13.

Last edited:

PeanutButter

Cowpoke
Issue: Sewing Machine
Phone: Samsung Galaxy

I managed to produce one item somehow, but otherwise every time I try, I can't place either the cloth or dye item. I tried to short and long press it, to click and drag and to click & click to location. Nothing works

Thanks for making the game! 🙂

I’m using iPad gen 9th.
Every time when I donate to the library, the menu shows up like the picture below.
Also, every first day when I load the game, it makes me choose the profession again (only for the first day, days after that are fine). I updated the newest version but this still continues to happen.

0EFEA518-CE2B-422C-957D-C28CFF08FACE.png

Mayafleck

Newcomer
Hello! I am on version 1.5.6 build 37 on an iPhone 12. I had started playing from where I left off, went to the mines for a little bit then went to the beach to fish, I left the beach and cast a line on the bridge and caught a fish, once I received the fish the “reeling” sound didn’t stop and I couldn’t cast a line, I exited to title and the sound was still going on, I then started screen recording and loaded back into the game with the sound still going on. Also please don’t judge my farm names me and my friends have weird jokes

Attachments

Version of the game: 1.5.6.37
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A50s
Details of the issue: I cannot aim with the slingshot 360 degrees, I use a 'joystick and buttons' type of control. Whenever my character turns to the right I hold 'use tool' button and when I hold 'move' button I can barely aim with an angle 60 degrees, but then as soon as I let off 'move' button, it automatically turns to the left and cannot rotate anymore. When my character faces to the left, my slingshot doesn't even move when I use 'move' button.
Screenshot/video: here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOWv4fV3RM
Details: It was an emergency load but then I also tried to load the game through the Load Game menu also didn't work.

Tapioka

Greenhorn
Device: Ipad Air 2021
Issue: Game softlocks when inventory is full while item is on the floor and passing out in the skull cavern (oddly specific issue)

Janet

Newcomer
Still struggle to talk to Robin and sometimes Marnie to purchase! Also, first row in green house is not excessable.

Janet

Newcomer
excessive. Galaxy tab S5E
Won't allow purchases from Robin most of the times. I have to continually tap on the spot to get it to open. Also green house first row is not excessive. Thanks for help

Issue: Sewing Machine
Phone: Samsung Galaxy

I managed to produce one item somehow, but otherwise every time I try, I can't place either the cloth or dye item. I tried to short and long press it, to click and drag and to click & click to location. Nothing works

Thanks for making the game! 🙂
Im having the same problem if I try and drop the cloth in it just bounces into my inventory .

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue: Unequipping a ring while having a full inventory will reduce its effects while the ring remain in its slot. This affects buffs like magnetism, glow, damage boost, etc.. this bug also stacks, which I used to get a negative attack multiplier as shown in the video.
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/U-L_fQ8sxI8
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu? Or was it an "emergency load"?: I woke up in bed, but the bug can be reproduced even when I wake up midday.
Any other info that might be relevant: This bug seems to persist even when I quit the game and loaded a save midday. And in one of my newer saves where I accidentally triggered this bug, it continued to persist after sleeping.