Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

SpudlyDudly

Newcomer
Dell Chromebook
Loaded up today after already playing on the new update for a few days and I noticed a visual glitch with bushes being just shadows. Didnt pay to much mind to it but was met with this (img) visual glitch within skull caverns

Attachments

ChrisHighwind

Newcomer
Type of phone: Oneplus 9 Pro
Details of Issue: When fishing while using a controller, if controller vibration is enabled, while a fish is in the green bar game the will lag to just a few fps. But if I disable controller vibration issue is corrected. Controller is 8bitduo pro 2 controller.
I'd like to second this issue, though I'm using an Odin Pro 128 GB model, though the issue is the same, with the game slowing to a crawl while the fish is in the green bar. After seeing this post, I tried turning off Controller Vibration and the issue was indeed corrected.

I can’t complete some special requests from the board by the mayor’s house! I collected 29 trash and when I go to the recycle bin behind the train platform, it shows the trash as not grayed out like everything else but it won’t let me put them in the bin. 😭

ddak_pul

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android / Samsung Galaxy S8

Details of your issue: The Korean text and/or the spacing between the lines is too large, so the dialogue gets cut off in the beginning. I attached two screenshots.

The first one is on the new fishing channel, and the second one is on the 'perfection' tracker in Mr. Qi's secret room.

I don't think the issue is about the occasion or the location of each dialogue, but more on the length of a dialogue. Could you guys look into maybe decreasing the spacing between the lines?

Screenshots/video: Attached! Fyi both dialogues fill up the entire screen and the beginning part gets cut off aka I cannot get the whole dialogue.
Screenshot_20230121-184804.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-184921.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It happens all the time :'(

Any other info that might be relevant: updated the game to its latest patch.

EstAS

Newcomer
Plataforma: Android, Samsung A01
Hello!
I want to report a problem with the interface and some touch bugs. in previous updates, there was no bug, but in the last one that was released, the game interface was huge. on the home screen the title almost overlaps the buttons to start or load the game.

The menu is also very large and the energy and health bar are huge, this is very bad in gameplay, in addition to being ugly visually. another bug is some touches, usually sometimes when we click somewhere to replace something or to open a chest, nothing happens.
Occurs in items that are at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes I can't replace the crafted items because of this bug. Anyway, I hope corrections on these errors. before this last update i had nothing to complain about.

Attachments

thefatelrazack

Greenhorn
Playing on iPad: unfortunately Sebastian’s six star heart event is still bugged where my game completely freezes and I have to force close as soon as it starts the option picking during his game :(

Gecko

Greenhorn
Phone: Tecno pova 2
Version: 1.5.6.37
Issue: The constant level 5 choose your profession is gone but once I got to Level 10 profession it started appearing again randomly upon sleeping/waking up, and when checking up on the skills, I'm not getting the level 10 bonus which are Coopmaster or Shepherd.

StardewGma

Newcomer
Howdy, not sure if this is where I’m supposed to post my bug for SDV update, but I have an iPad Pro 12.9 and this is what I see after I completed the cooking quest; there is no button to claim anything anymore. So I’m stuck (and I only have 2 days left to claim the win). It’s the same on the chests (cannnot craft) but the workbench solved the problem for now. Not sure how to fix the other sizing issue tho. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

StardewGma

Newcomer
iPad Pro 11 in. 4th generation

Am current on updates but still having issues with the sizing. Everything is too small and the spacing is off. I’ve tried adjusting but unable to make the toolbar items larger. Also, the red x to close boxes is partly off the screen. The small sizing makes it very difficult to play. Slimes are overly aggressive.
yes it’s the same on my iPad 12.9. Plus crafting buttons are missing and Qi’s challenge claim buttons are missing after completing the cookingquest so I’m stuck.

on thing tho, don’t know if you know this help, but a workbench will allow you to craft even with the weird sizing!

jdlogic

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy S21 Ultra(SM-G998U1

Details of your issue: In an attempt to use different rings i noticed once i removrd both of my combined rings(Irridium Band + Ruby Ring, Irridium Band + Magnet Ring) and put them back on again the magnet attribute of the rings no longer apply. I have the same radius with and without the rings equipped.

I've also tried using just a small magnet ring, and a newly crafted Irridium Band. I was unable to pick up an item at any kind of reasonable distance.

Estimated 1-2 block radius was required to pickup said item.

Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/8ClcXozunAI

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

I cannot say for certain if this was the case, had this issue for a few days before I decided to make this post. Consider it highly likely it was an emergency save. As I use this feature quite a bit.

I hope this information provided is adequate.
Love the game keep up the great work!

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Device: Poco X3 Pro
Version: 1.5.6.37

Details of issue: The zoom/draw ranges still have a problem on any machines placed on the lower left of a big shed for example.

YacineWus

Greenhorn
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to tell you there is a little bug in the garden pots which it seems to be a garden pot above another one and sometimes you can walk above them for some reason, if there is any solution please tell me if it'll be available in the next patch.and thank you!🥰

Ereo

Helper
Howdy, not sure if this is where I’m supposed to post my bug for SDV update, but I have an iPad Pro 12.9 and this is what I see after I completed the cooking quest; there is no button to claim anything anymore. So I’m stuck (and I only have 2 days left to claim the win). It’s the same on the chests (cannnot craft) but the workbench solved the problem for now. Not sure how to fix the other sizing issue tho. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
The rewards from the Qi quest gets added immediately upon completion, you don't have to do anything. Open Qis shop and you will see your Qi gems. It's a popup but it's easy to miss when you're not looking for it.

The questboard will stay the same until Monday, when there are more quests.

Bunbury

Greenhorn
Type of phone: IPhone 14 pro with iOS 16.1.1

Issue: Stardew Valley and background video/audio from YouTube/Spotify cannot be played simultaneously. When I try to load my farm and start playing background music/video while it is loading, the game freezes and must be reset to get it to load properly. When I try to play background music/video once the game has properly loaded, the game will freeze until the music/video has been paused and then the game un-freezes without need for a reset.

At this moment I unfortunately can’t figure out a way to attach a video example of this issue
Same here. iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16.0.2.
This occurs when I try to play anything in the background. No matter if it’s audio or video via the overlay window. When I start up the game whatever I have running in the background pauses. When I press play on what I’m playing in the background the game freezes. I only get to pick either the game, or something else, but they refuse to play nice with each other since the update.

アストロ

Greenhorn
【バグ報告】自宅の右横にあったデフォルトの出荷箱を他の場所へ移動させたのですが、もともと出荷箱が設置されていた場所の上2マスに新たに物が置けません。
しかも、その場所に木が生えてきて(おそらく近くの木から種が落ちてきたようです)、最悪な事にその木が切り倒せません。斧も何も反応しませんでした。

Attachments