Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Chrisbobba

Newcomer
Type of phone: ipad 10th gen ipadOS 16.1.1
App Version: 1.5.6.36
Details of your issue: items randomly gone missing every morning (or when I notice). As of now, I’m aware that 1 crystalarium in my farm, some corps in greenhouse, 1 rarecrow in ginger island farm gone missing (not at the same time). Tried to reload the day but item still missing
Screenshots/video: don’t know what evidence can I give, dunno how to show the ”before”, since I did not expect it to gone missing.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It was a load game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: I think it did not happened every day, only every other day, not knowing what was the trigger.

iimitan

Greenhorn
Phone : Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC || Model : M2007J20CG || MIUI 13 V130 || Android 12 || Snap 723G.
Issue : some of item is hard to be clicked. Before update 1.5, everything is perfect, no bugs except the indoor pot, this stuff already buggy from the beginning, but I do really hope that you can fix it ❤
I've recorded every bugs I've experienced from this update in the video

Attachments

Nimerria

Greenhorn
iPad 3rd gen 12.9inch
ios 16.2
version 1.5.6.36
issue: never ending free profession resets every time I sleep.

I got my last skill (foraging) to 10 after the update now every time I sleep it wants me to pick my profession without using the sewer statue. when I talk to the sewer statue foraging wasn’t on its list to reset. I tried choosing a skill to reset and now It happens for both skills, every time I sleep I get free profession resets. It only lets me pick my lvl 10 profession for foraging and both the lvl 5 and lvl 10 profession for the other. Please make it stop.

Attachments

SpookyEyes

Greenhorn
Pixel 6 Android

I have reached level 5 in mining and should select either an increase in ore or double gems. I make my selection and at the end of the next game day, I'm asked again. I've tried both the double gems and increase in ore and neither are seemingly accepted.

Meduca12

Greenhorn
iOS ipad

everyday the levels 5 achievement for fishing shows before waking up

everynow and then my entire screen goes black with only my top inventory space visible, the only way to get out of this is to close the game I found that I’m having so back up save constantly as to not loose all my progress

Sebastian 6 heart event won’t let me progress past “the tower lies befor you”
It won’t let me press anything and I have to close to game to get out of it

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I love this game and have tried creating several save files to be able create recipes, but for some reason they still don't appear after I learn/ purchase them from the saloon or watch them on the tv. It's maddening because I first discovered this game on the Xbox and I could make recipes on there, but my boyfriend uses that; so i use my tablet to play this. I'm using a Samsung tab a 10.5. I've purchased hash brown and omlette and nothing. I'd love to be able to enjoy this game to the fullest. It looks like it gets really fun.
When you go to your kitchen, they should show up there as being learned and cookable. It is a bug that it's not showing up in your cooking collection tab, but shouldn't prevent you from cooking them in the kitchen!

mjanesse

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPhone 14 pro with iOS 16.1.1

Issue: Stardew Valley and background video/audio from YouTube/Spotify cannot be played simultaneously. When I try to load my farm and start playing background music/video while it is loading, the game freezes and must be reset to get it to load properly. When I try to play background music/video once the game has properly loaded, the game will freeze until the music/video has been paused and then the game un-freezes without need for a reset.

At this moment I unfortunately can’t figure out a way to attach a video example of this issue

beguine

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galexy 10+ running Android version 12 kernel version 4.14.113-25257816

Issue: Notification to choose career at fishing level 5 keeps showing up every night. I am fishing level 6 and looking at my character my career choice is recorded so it seems to be just the notification. Occurs whether I play through the next day, exit to home screen and the load, or restart phone.
Screenshot_20230116_145838.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_144035.jpg

Amy120

Greenhorn
C60FD575-3CA8-4DEB-B098-6AB87811E91E.png
Had this profession selection since Fall 20 year 1. I tap a selection. Wake up. Go about the day. Fall asleep. This pops up again.
I play on iPod touch 7th generation 15.7 iOS update.
Stardew 1.5.6.36 update.
Also, I was able to listen to music from my iPod touch and play the game at the same time before 1.5. update. Listening to music crashes the game.

MusicalMomma

Greenhorn
iPad Pro 4th gen
For a week or more in-game, I’ve been prompted to choose miner or geologist. It doesn’t save my choice apparently because it has asked every time a new day starts

MusicalMomma

Greenhorn
View attachment 14158Had this profession selection since Fall 20 year 1. I tap a selection. Wake up. Go about the day. Fall asleep. This pops up again.
I play on iPod touch 7th generation 15.7 iOS update.
Stardew 1.5.6.36 update.
Also, I was able to listen to music from my iPod touch and play the game at the same time before 1.5. update. Listening to music crashes the game.
I’ve had the same issue with miner or geologist

jrk1857

Greenhorn
iPad pro 12.9, newest patch version:

I had a stack of 10 or 12 batteries. Then I noticed that I only had one. Maybe I used them and forgot? A few game days later, I put a new battery into the stack, and it still shows as one battery. The other items in that chest are behaving normally. This chest is attached to my workbench, should that matter.

(Also, I lost my fishing pole, but let's be honest, that one is probably me.)

jrk1857

Greenhorn
For anyone with an iPad pro 12.9 inch (not sure about any other ipads)
If you go into your display settings snd change to ‘Zoomed’ it corrects the tiny font issue and also allows you to submit special order items!!!!
Confirmed; this worked for me as well. (Display-->larger; it will then say "zoomed") Thank you!!

Zedxrgal

Greenhorn
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (2022 model)

Like so many others getting the daily "pick your profession" level up. You can see my actual levels though.

Screenshot_20230116_122755.jpgScreenshot_20230116_122714.jpgScreenshot_20230116_122722.jpgScreenshot_20230116_122719.jpgScreenshot_20230116_122728.jpg

Also noticed this. I am now waking up with lost health in winter.
Screenshot_20230116_122745.jpg

Going to bed early or late doesn't matter. Will wake up with full energy but missing health. Is this intended because it's winter time for my little sprite currently?

Stone162

Newcomer
iPadOS - no crafting button, a controller has to be used to craft
View attachment 14124
Device: iPad 11pro

issue: I can’t craft anything I keep tapping and it just won’t let me make anything. I read that on the hammer tab that there is supposed to be a display of my inventory, and that is not present either. I have all of the materials necessary to make the items in my back pack but it just doesn’t seem to work.

thanks.
sane problem . Do we have any solution on this please ?