Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Jochu

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 14 plus iOS 16.2 (15.6.37 Stardew Valley version)

Details of your issue:
There are some errors in the translations, the first is during the scene "meeting at Emily's house" in the mission to bring her some gems, at the end of the sentence the letter "b" is left over. And the second on the cloth icon the text is superimposed on the icon.

Screenshots:
C537E744-CCF9-4D20-B9B1-1CF15654D3A9.jpeg

4DCE74E9-6C35-4A7E-B79C-D59485BC80BD.png

Jochu

Cowpoke

Details of your issue:
I cannot open the chest of my stable if it is in the lower part of it, this has already happened several times but it was until I added the automatic collector next to the chest, that I could no longer open it correctly. It's just the mistake of opening it, I realized that I tried to destroy it, but you can't if it has items inside.

Video:

Jochu

Cowpoke

Details of your issue:
Some artifacts and minerals do not appear in my collection even though I have already donated them to the museum, such as the golden necklace and amphibian fossil, this error remains even if I try to donate them again, find them again, or try to reorganize the museum's collection.

Video:

Jochu

Cowpoke

Details of your issue:
When I change the colors of the horse stable, this error occurs as shown in the video, I tried the same with the chicken and cow stable, but the same thing did not happen. And this fault stays when I go to my farm as shown in the photo.
And as an extra, the translation of the menu to paint the buildings is not in Spanish.

Video/Screenshot:
359BDC2C-F5F3-4CCF-B168-4991C601FE35.png

question: did you have a workbench and then lost the ability to craft from your menu? Or did you lose the ability before you bought a workbench?
Only asking because I’m curious, I hope that’s okay!

I noticed the loss of inventory-based crafting only after I bought a workbench and put it on my farm. Out of curiosity, I started a new file and noted that I can craft from my inventory on the new file (where I have not purchased a workbench yet).
Only just saw your question sorry. No, I didn’t even know that workbenches existed until I saw a comment from someone on here and realised it would solve my no crafting problem.

maralynne

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

1/17 11:25 PM PST: 1.5.6.37
-Fixes issues where the profession chooser would keep showing up each night
-Fixes extra hp that may have been gained by the profession chooser bug
-Fixes issue where you couldn't donate to special orders on high resolution
-Fixes weirdness with the mill inventory
-Makes pathfinding to parrot express platforms smarter
-Fixed incorrect names and icons for journal scraps in the collections tab

I'm on a Chromebook and the new save file location hasn't loaded up. Once I updated the game my old save file was lost and I cant find them. I've tried to search through all my files and even downloaded a file manager and I still couldn't figure out how to transfer them

Kimbyssik

Newcomer
Google Pixel 3a XL running on Android 12
I reached farming skill level 5 maybe 4 game days ago. Now I get the screen where I select the level 5 profession every night. I don't know if this affects my chosen profession or whether it even takes effect.

Type of phone: Oneplus 9 Pro
Details of Issue: When fishing while using a controller, if controller vibration is enabled, while a fish is in the green bar game the will lag to just a few fps. But if I disable controller vibration issue is corrected. Controller is 8bitduo pro 2 controller.

MangoFern

Newcomer
iPad Pro 3rd gen iOS 16
This problem might’ve already been posted, but for some reason the inventory on the museum donation/reorganization screen is shifted up, so it’s not possible to tap or reorder the stuff on the bottom of the screen. My game is up to date. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this game!
5FA5C4EC-5BC3-494F-B8BD-F94C4E599208.jpeg

Last edited:

vonsanityy

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Iphone 11

Issue: Controller support is not good. All i can do basically do is walk, harvest, and plant. Inventory management is hard, i need to use touch controllers. Please fix this Eric, many people are using controllers just to play this game.

julesthefirst

Greenhorn
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A22 (android 13)

I found the secret notes and they are in the inventory, if I'm not mistaken, it shouldn't be like that
I play on a desktop and I can confirm the 1.5 secret notes are like that. You have to select them from the bar and (on desktop) hit X to read them, then they’ll be moved from your inventory to your collections.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A22 (android 13)

I found the secret notes and they are in the inventory, if I'm not mistaken, it shouldn't be like that
I play on a desktop and I can confirm the 1.5 secret notes (called Journal Scraps) are like that. You have to select them from the bar and (on desktop) hit X to read them, then they'll be moved from your inventory to your collections.

Berrytatem

Greenhorn
Phone: Realme 5

Pretty glad I'm not the only one having the level 5 issue, but I just want to add the bottom most part of the inside of a Shed is kinda hard to touch. I have to zoom in just to insert a product into a keg.

Another bug the I observed is the map suddenly goes black where only I can see is the first item in the toolbox and the energy bar. I have to restart the day all over again.

hyfeneph

Newcomer
Type of phone: 1+ Nord 10g
Game version 1.5.6.37
Details of your issue: Recently I noticed the magnetism doesn't work. It doesn't increase my auto pick up radius of items (wood/sap/stones/ores) I am stacking both magnet ring and glow stone ring.
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/NyNRU4qqm9U
Load the game normally from menu after running app

Salchicha

Newcomer
Forge not allowing to drop weapons or gems onto slots.
I’m running the game on IPhone 13 iOS 16.2.
I started the day in bed and went straight into the dungeon clearing the 10 floors to get to the forge. It was my first time getting to the forge.
made I video but could not attach.