Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

bomberdes

Newcomer
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Before the current update, I had an issue that when I reached level 5 in any skill level, the dialog prompt for choosing the associated perk would pop up every time I finished the day. Thankfully, that has been fixed in the current update, but I now seem unable to level up skills at all.
Have tried both emergency load and standard load. It's a PIA because some crafting recipies are level-locked

Jeverzon

Farmhand
Using a Galaxy A32 5G all Google Play updates loaded.

I'm in Fall of Yeear 2 and got Pam's "Battery Pack" quest. But she's gone.
Realized I haven't seen her since the fair. It's been about a game week and she
hasn't been at the bar or the bus stop, but going to her house on the day of the quest
I did get her 9 heart event, but she's been nowhere ever since including the Resort.

Last edited:

Kitty79

Newcomer
Device IPad Air

Since the update the game crashes if I interact with certain villagers. If I try to interact with the same villager when I’ve reloaded it crashes again.

carrieson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 12 pro
Details of your issue: I believe some of the secret notes are not spawning. I’ve been digging, chopping, mining for days and they’re nowhere to be found🥲
Screenshots/video:
5D474FC3-FAE0-40A6-B3C5-E3136C498436.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:

Loaded game through game menu.

ariajii

Newcomer
Phone: Oppo A5s (Android 8.1)
Details: Sometimes when I click something on my inventory, my screen blacks out and the only things I can see is an item and the energy bar (see attached picture). I have to exit the game completely when it happens so when I do something important, I constantly save it.

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2023-01-20-10-20-22-41.jpg

Yüksel

Greenhorn
Huawei p smart 2022
As soon as we entered the game, the dimensions were different from normal, for example, the texts are too big, the menu part is very large and intertwined, the menu that comes out while talking to the npc takes up the whole screen, it cannot be corrected in the settings.
Screenshot_20230120_150853_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_150910_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_151301_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_151441_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_151519_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

liarley

Greenhorn
Type of phone: xiaomi redmi 9 (not redmi note) android 11-12

Details of your issue: every time I load my save the pre settings of the screen go back to the default, like the toolbar size, the joystick size and position and the type of attack (resets to auto attack). the problem happens every time I enter the save, doesn't matter where I am o the kind of loading I choose.

Screenshots/video: here

Any other info that might be relevant: it has been like this since 1.5 came up, the later updates didn't fix it.

Last edited:

Pyretta

Newcomer
Glitch when trying to donate to the community centre

Type of phone:
Samsung galaxy tablet, ca 2019 model.
Updated the game less than 24h ago (no exact time due to different time zones. Would be confusing)
Details of your issue:
Suddenly can't donate autumn forage to the community centre. The button is unresponsive, and will just walk into the room when I try. I was able to access it before fall, and after the latest update. Seems new after transition into autumn. Have tried several times, two different days.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Woke up in bed.

Momonipad

Greenhorn
Hello again. Thank you for the continued work on this! Much appreciated!

ipad pro 5th gen. Ipados 15.7.2. Tap screen controls. No external controller

version 1.5.6 build 37.

the UI is still small. Perhaps you haven't finished this yet, but here are some screenshots fyi.
thank you!

D9E8F2EC-1FEC-4B81-9E70-8D58C51BD5F3.png302446C5-428B-49A6-BBA0-CFB8F6067761.png22C92AC9-F2D8-4B5E-AD71-30FB31CBCACE.png7F50DBAC-3017-47A1-9AF7-F00940352512.png2294F6CE-A0B8-442A-9798-327DB6300AE9.png

StardewLover

Greenhorn
THE BIGGEST MISTAKES ARE: -Mouse cursor coming out while playing on slot machine
-The horse is lost when you save and exit the game and then re-enter
- Likewise, if robin is building something, he will walk upwards (out of the game)
-The fish screen should be completely fixed, the hit box of the cross is in the wrong place
-While fishing, sometimes the sound of the fish escaping gets stuck (it doesn't get better without exiting the game)
- Abigail is sometimes not in bed when I come home at night. Whenever he is not in bed he gets stuck on the saving game screen after sleeping
--Phone iphone 7 // iphone 12 pro both happens // game in latest version (translated by google translate)

JacksInTheBox

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 14, IOS version 16.0
Details of your issue: not a huge issue, but every time I start the game, the size of my toolbar is reset to a size I don’t want it at (too big), and I have to change it.
Screenshots/video:
82A96CED-42A2-4014-BBE9-F9A3A2CF0185.png

On the day of your, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: it was an “emergency load”
Any other info that might be relevant: most, if not all of my problems that I reported before have been fixed, and I just wanna say thank you to everyone working on fixing all the issues for the update <3

Generalmadness

Greenhorn
Device: iPad air 2

switching between tools and trying to eat food in the mines and skull cavern is just horrible now. I have died so many times because I am trying to select cheese and the auto-attack keeps swapping to my sword. I never had this problem in the past, and I don’t know how to fix it. I have always used auto attack and never had this issue. Also if I select a different tool, such as scythe, to break crates or weeds it automatically switches back to sword, which is less efficient

reel noise is still a persistent problem, if I fish and it starts up I know I have to close the game and restart because it will persist into the next day.

Croakichi

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Note9
Details of your issue: During the Moonlight Jellyfish festival on Year 1 (and maybe in other festivals, but unsure), the "menu" button is in the wrong spot. Clicking on it does nothing. However, clicking on the space where it should be opens the menu.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu, and it is my second night of playing since opening the game (opened at Summer 27, Year 1).
I had the same bug during the Egg Festival, Year 1, (wrong spot, clicking did nothing, I didn't try to click elsewhere) and the Flower Dance, Year 1, (clicking further to the right did open the menu, marked with an arrow).
Type of phone: Samsung SM-G930F ; Android 8.0.0
I did load my game through the Load Game menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

Abbiexy

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 3
Details of your issue: the UI is really small since the update. It’s hard to read dialogue and also press the correct buttons as it’s so small! (Dialogue, TV, energy bar, main menu). Also prairie king now has automatic joysticks which appear with inverted controls, an impossible game made even harder haha and is too big for the screen (cannot see progress)
Screenshots/video:
5C1F223B-D809-47AA-9F16-73011F970E6A.png
2A6139A2-9476-409B-BB8C-A36F13D39ECB.png
E48C4C74-FA2A-444D-992E-0859745F927C.png
64A237CD-2F99-438A-9202-0E6A5FDF9988.png
147116C6-CDA3-4329-9B2F-3B50172BC1BD.png

98E2B17B-A8A0-466E-964A-A8889E65B81D.png
0D54FCBA-58C2-4033-B080-312AEC4EAB19.png
4095F6DF-267F-41FE-818A-9854CB7696A3.png
BC0F62BD-55DF-40CA-ACB0-65F1BB8A8099.png

the game was loaded through the load game menu.

Last edited:

Melancholy

Newcomer
Type of phone: Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet, OS 7.3.2.6

Details of your issue: All of my Wines, Juices, Pickles, Roe, and Aged Roe are generic. This includes the items that are coming out of my barrels, kegs, etc. as well as the items I had stored in chests. I have stacks of Starfruit wine waiting to go into casks, and all their descriptions just say "wine". Yikes!

I loaded my game through the Load Game menu, three or four times with no change.

Any other info that might be relevant: The icons for these items have still retained the color of the original. (E.g. Slimejack roe is still green, Lava Eel roe is still red, etc.)

Last edited:

xenalas

Newcomer
Type of phone: 3rd generation iPad Pro running iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: I was unable to harvest any fruit from an orange tree in my greenhouse. This was the only tree that this happened to. Tapping the tree has no effect. I restarted the day and I was able to harvest it with no issue.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load menu
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

xenalas

Newcomer
Type of phone: 3rd generation iPad Pro running iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: I was unable to place crab pots purchased from Willy in any open tile.
Screenshots/video:
C27960D6-E695-4A26-A54A-1C81603ABDA8.png

Load menu
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

itscadennow

Greenhorn
Hi I play on an iPad 7
My issue is that when I don't catch a fish, it causes the audio to loop the reeling sound constantly until I restart the app. But will still continue to do so as soon as I start fishing again.
Another bug I have noticed is that after I reach level 5 in a skill it will ask me night after night what option I would like to choose. Nothing I have tried has fixed this.