Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Lma574

Tiller
Addition to my reported issues...

Not only is the bottom row of the smallest house useless because of some difficulty placing items and then placing items within the items (for example mayonnaise machine is hard to put down there and then it's hard to put an egg into the machine or take finished product out)... That was previously reported.

The same is true for the small version of The shed as well... I wonder if they are based on the same template?

------

I had also reported issues with auto attack when compared to the previous release (1.4).
I previously reported that, In 1.5, the auto attack can be overly aggressive so that you can't put down bombs or use your scythe.

I need to add to that report now.
There are times, and I don't understand the rhyme or reason behind it, but if you were standing still Auto attack doesn't work at all.
So monsters just hit you...
When this happens, all you have to do is move, and that movement causes Auto attack to start working again.

This has happened to me multiple times in the normal minds and in skull cavern but I really noticed it in skull cavern because I was getting damaged so much.

-------

I do hope all of this is helpful!
Louis

Daio

Newcomer
Device: Samsung J6+
Issue: I spawn my horse on Desert and enter the bus while riding the horse, and when i lea
Screenshot_20230119-124717.jpg
ve the bus, the layout just disappeared

KaBa

Greenhorn
Hello Stardew Support,

Phone: iPhone 11 Pro iOS 16.0.2
Stardew Version: 1.5.6.37

Bugs:
iOS bug where if I am zoomed in too much while fishing I can’t see the level of my line or any messages there after.
1674145026620.png
1674145035869.png
1674145043155.png

Additionally the game will freeze and will have to reboot when:
I receive a call mid game
I use the control center to turn on music mid game

Before 1.5 we had the ability to listen to music while playing.

Thank you for all your hard work in fixing the bugs with the new update. I am so excited to finally have it!

-Bless ॐ

Last edited:
New more bug reported, Marnie is very persisting on day 5 already pressure me to adopt my cat even I just met 4 people before her. I didn't went crazy to meet all, so I prefer adopt the cat at day 10.

Edit: I got my answers that is not bug of the cat.

Also when Robin working on a construction on the farm, and I visiting her home, I can also hear construction sounds in her home too. Is it to remind players she is still working?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
New more bug reported, Marnie is very persisting on day 5 already pressure me to adopt my cat even I just met 4 people before her. I didn't went crazy to meet all, so I prefer adopt the cat at day 10.

Wiki said:
A cutscene will trigger where Marnie will be waiting outside the farm's door with a dog or cat on the first sunny Wednesday or Friday morning in Spring after earning
Gold.png
1,000g. The Farmhouse must be exited between 6am and 9:30am to trigger this event. By the 20th of Spring the event will trigger, regardless of if the player made enough money.
The cat has nothing to do with how many people you meet. You made too much money in the first week ;)

farmerpeeny

Greenhorn
I used statue to reset farming skill for 10,000.
Now it asks everyday I wake up to pick again.
Also even when I pick tiller profession it acts like I picked the animal one so I can’t choose artisan profession anymore. Have tried everything to fix it.

vittahere

Greenhorn
Im almost in tears. my game has crashed more than 10times because of ginger island I go there get the wallnuts and farm go back home get in bed and it crashes and i lose all i did in the day T-T heeelpppppp
phone redmi 10A

Ellimacdoes

Greenhorn
Hi everybody!
Phone: Samsung S20/android

1. I think the Date bar is much bigger by default in the new version, it gets in the way when trying to click somewhere North East on the map
2. Something that didn't exist on Switch which was great in the first mobile version was the possibility to zoom out without having to move your character. Maybe it was given up because considered to be cheating? I loved that feature!
3. Still have issues when fishing. When I click on the water to cast the rod, the character starts walking then casts the rod at random, so often not in the water and I lose some energy
4. Several times I had to restart my day from the beginning even though I hadn't closed the game, I'd only switched to another app on my phone which is frustrating. I don't think it ever happened on the first version
5. I've had the same issues with the kegs in the left bottom side of the big shed, I had to try several times till I managed to get the wine out
6. I also see white lines/squares in the water now

It's my first time reporting issues, I love Stardew and have been addicted to it for like 2 years now 🫠. Does anyone know if there is/will be a possibility to merge save files between Switch and mobile?

bananarang

Greenhorn
Stardew Valley Android version 1.5.6.37
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Android 13
Screen Resolution: 3200x1440

Land tiles next to water moves as well as seen below. This is with a brand new character.
ezgif-4-2eace4598c.gif

xreanderx

Newcomer
Type of phone:

Samsung S21 Ultra (updated to Android 13)

Details of your issue: (e.g. what is happening and where? what were you doing in the game when this happened? are you consistently experiencing this problem?)

When moving a full stack of wood/stone etc (999 pieces) from a chest to another stack in your inventory, the entire stack will disappear after filling the stack in the inventory. Example: had 999 wood in chest, dragged to fill a stack of 354 wood in inventory, now have 999 wood in inventory but the remainder has disappeared.

This has happened 3 times for me, twice with stone, once with wood.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

Loaded game through the load game menu.

Henriikka

Newcomer
iPhone 11
The stable/horse is not appearing in the right tiles. When I go paint the stable it “moves” it two tiles back, however the horse stays in the right tiles. Built the stable again however same issue.
244297B7-B476-4EB4-ACBC-C69C8549DA49.jpeg

susoix

Greenhorn
I updated yesterday with the new patch. The health bar seems to be back to normal... But there's still this glitch where every morning I have to choose all of my professions again.

Every morning I click tiller under farming professions, and it's giving me the ranching options for level 10 (shepherd and coop master) instead of artisan.

Pixel 6, system fully updated

Clash53

Cowpoke
phone redmi note 5a (andro 7)
version 1.5.6.37

- I cannot interact with chest or seed maker in greenhouse using click/tap
- zoom out when open quest board near mayor house
I experience the oversize special order board text after I update to the latest version and that was the result

Marye

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

iPad user still can’t add items to the bin for Pierre’s produce quest. I’d really like to not do it a third time, and the clock is counting down for completion. Thanks.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

1/17 11:25 PM PST: 1.5.6.37
-Fixes issues where the profession chooser would keep showing up each night
-Fixes extra hp that may have been gained by the profession chooser bug
-Fixes issue where you couldn't donate to special orders on high resolution
-Fixes weirdness with the mill inventory
-Makes pathfinding to parrot express platforms smarter
-Fixed incorrect names and icons for journal scraps in the collections tab

Jedwards

Greenhorn
Phone type : Samsung A10s
Issue : i made and played my new save file and found a bug — right after i get my fishing rod, i catched a sunfish in the beach. to make sure it's bug, i made another save file and it got a same problem. View attachment 14422
This is normal. That initial fishing tutorial makes it impossible to catch anything but a fish. If a piece of trash, seaweed, or other non-fish item is randomly chosen by the game engine, then it gets replaced with a sunfish.

Jibberling

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 14 pro max iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: Starting the game with any background audio playing stops the audio. Switching back to restart the audio from the app and then switching back to the game will stop the audio as well. Using the swipe down control panel to restart the audio causes the game to be frozen on whatever screen it is on until the audio is stopped, at which time the game resumes as if nothing happened.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I have done both, the results are the same.
Link to video: