Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

delectat

Newcomer
Type of phone: s22 ultra
Details of your issue: every time i load the game, my tools are huge. i go to the settings page, x out and they revert to the size i had chosen,
i also still experience the choose your profession bug night after night haha
Screenshots/video:
1674179877796.png

Floatlife

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Details of your issue: I am unable to craft crystalarium even though I have the correct mats. I have tried restarting the day, force closing the app, tried to start a new day.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)

edit: not sure in which way but a villager gifted me a battery. The game recognized that one and was able to craft the crystalarium, I then tried to use my stashed battery and the game will not recognize it.
Same. Even trying the workbench method to get around the regular craft button missing, crystalarium is greyed out.

Technetium

Farmhand
Updated to the newest version, thankfully it fixed the problems with repeatedly asking for professions and also I seem to be having less issues tapping on animals or objects in the bottom row of the coop/barn/shed.

New problem that wasn't there before. My ducks seem to be unwilling to go anywhere to get grass. There is grass within sight of the coop. The chickens go over to eat it, but the ducks just rest on the dirt within a few squares of the coop entrance and sit there all day, and then they are grumpy the next morning. Also don't have any issue with cows and goats eating. It's just the ducks that are doing this.

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue:
Playing 'Journey Of The Prairie King' while using controls that have on-screen joystick/buttons will have them visible and interactable in addition to the actual controls.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230119-143314.jpg

It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I start from the bed or start from mid-day.
Any other info that might be relevant: If I start from the 'Continue Journey' or 'Start New Journey' option, the control will work as it normally should.

Last edited:

Derman

Cowpoke
Device: SAMSUNG 12
when i enter to the museum and click to the stand it's kicks me out from game (stand = Gunther) pls fix thiss plsss

Derman

Cowpoke
Device: SAMSUNG A12

when i enter to the museum and click to the Gunther it's kicking me out from game pls fix thiss

soha

Greenhorn
iPad Air 3
ios 15.7.2

The sound of the fishing rod reel returned to the game again during fishing and after. If in the version .35 this happened randomly, but in the version.36 fixed, then now in .37 it's constant. It is not so difficult to unload the game from memory and run it again. It is difficult to tolerate annoying sound at a time when you want to enjoy the sounds of nature /games.

Ducks stopped swimming in the pond on the farm.

During the pike fishing in the river in the forest, the fish icon began to behave very strangely, twitching too much in a short range. When catching a chub in the same place, the behavior differs from catching a chub, for example, in a mountain lake. This applies specifically to .37

I am grateful for the fix of professions and special tasks. The letters in the game have become more visible, as well as other elements of the game interface.

Awena

Newcomer
iPad Air 3
iOS 15.7.2

Le son du moulinet de la canne à pêche est revenu dans le jeu pendant la pêche et après. Si dans la version .35 cela s'est produit de manière aléatoire, mais dans la version .36 fixe, alors maintenant dans .37 c'est constant. Il n'est pas si difficile de décharger le jeu de la mémoire et de le relancer. Il est difficile de tolérer les sons gênants à un moment où l'on veut profiter des sons de la nature/des jeux.

Les canards ont cessé de nager dans l'étang de la ferme.

Pendant la pêche au brochet dans la rivière dans la forêt, l'icône du poisson a commencé à se comporter de manière très étrange, se tordant trop à courte portée. Lors de la capture d'un chevesne au même endroit, le comportement diffère de la capture d'un chevesne, par exemple, dans un lac de montagne. Cela s'applique spécifiquement à .37

Je suis reconnaissant pour la solution des professions et des tâches spéciales. Les lettres du jeu sont devenues plus visibles, ainsi que d'autres éléments de l'interface du jeu.
[/DEVIS]

Excuse moi mais c'est quoi la solution pour les professions car moi j'ai toujours un problème

soha

Greenhorn
iPad Air 3
ios 15.7.2

The sound of the fishing rod reel returned to the game again during fishing and after. If in the version .35 this happened randomly, but in the version.36 fixed, then now in .37 it's constant. It is not so difficult to unload the game from memory and run it again. It is difficult to tolerate annoying sound at a time when you want to enjoy the sounds of nature /games.
I don't know if such information is needed for those who are porting the game and fixing errors now and whether it will be necessary in the future: after the next restart of the game, fishing was calm, until the appearance of the chest. If you do not take it, then there is no cyclic sound. When catching it together with the fish, it appears, which helps to remove the restart of the game.

soha

Greenhorn
Might be related to:
They are happy, the hay does not disappear and eggs with feathers appear. It means they are eating something.
My ducks move around the territory, every day in a new place and move. But clearly something broke with them, since there are already two problems with them.

Last edited:

soha

Greenhorn
If earlier every night you had to choose a fork in the profession, now it's not so. On the new save, I calmly passed 5 levels, and they did not happen again

Lily Burns

Farmhand
IOS player. Build 37 on ipad air2 IOS 15.7.2
I enchanted my fishing rod the other day and it told me it now had the mastery enchantment.
I took a galaxy sword and a prismatic shard to the forge and put them in and the animation ate the shard but it never announced what enchantment it got, if any. I tried a second time and same thing happened.
What did I do wrong, or is this a bug?

susoix

Greenhorn
Aaaah harvesting crops in the greenhouse is really frustrating. There are certain crops that I have to keep clicking on before they will be harvested.

Pixel 6, fully updated.

Type of phone: Google Pixel 6
Since I reached Year 2 (currently on Spring 14 Year 2 now), every single day I've had the Fortune Teller say "The spirits are very displeased today" and nothing else. The one exception was on Spring 9 when it said my luck was neutral. Is this a bug or am I just insanely unlucky?

autumn11683

Greenhorn
I cannot remove enrichers from sprinklers and if I installed some enrichers, I even cannot remove sprinkler itself as well.
I used all of my tools to remove that, but it doesn't work

I use galaxy note 10+
Thx for ur effort I really enjoy the 1.5ver for mobile.

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Hi, finally remembered to take a screen shot of this super minor bug. Again, HUGE THANK YOU for the update and all the patches!
Screenshot_2023-01-20-14-34-19-932_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley~2.jpg

Super minor bug:

When at Clint's having geodes processed, the small bottom left window that pops up to say what you've acquired gets covered up by the inventory window.

Device: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE.

HUGE THANK YOU for fixing these bugs. We appreciate it!