Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Rainbojedi

Newcomer
EDIT: just saw on the front page that the newest patch addresses this. Once it’s live on the App Store, I’ll update the post accordingly. Thank you to the team!

EDIT: update has fixed the issue! Thank you!!

First off, thank you CA and the team for your amazing work on not just 1.5 but all the bug fixing! Please know your work is beyond appreciated!
Type of phone: iPhone 14 Pro
Details of your issue: UI/scaling issues where everything is super zoomed out. It happens in pretty much every screen, with only mild issues during gameplay (small controller button and small energy bar). It also happens on startup with the CA logo, New/Load buttons, and actual save file are really small. Not sure if the screenshots properly show it but hopefully they do.
View attachment 13799View attachment 13800View attachment 13801View attachment 13802View attachment 13803View attachment 13804View attachment 13805
Type of device: IPad Pro 12.9 v. 15.6.1
Details of your issue: Having the same issue with UI/scaling issues. All menus are very small. Cannot adjust in the game settings and cannot adjust device resolution. I am able to see everything so it has a minimal affect on gameplay. I would love to know when a patch for it comes through though!
Thank you so much for doing the extra work to get this on mobile! I play on Xbox as well but mobile was my very first save file. Needless to say, it is near and dear to my heart and I still play it daily. Thank you for the update and for creating a game with the richest content I’ve ever played!

decathit

Newcomer
Hey there, Tested it on the latest patch and I tweeted this before I had looked for a bug report forum. Any sounds outside of stardew (eg: Spotify YouTube, any streaming service) causes the game to freeze, if done in the startup it permanently freezes, during gameplay it freezes until whatever is playing stops
Love the work you guys have been putting in <3
tweet and video:

pinkcheeks_

Greenhorn
Type of phone : iphone 11

Issue : When I going to catches a fish in front of willy's house. I heard annoying sound all the time.

I came back to my house but I still heard this sound.

saltybrie

Greenhorn
Android Galaxy S20

Not sure if this has been brought up, but whenever I boot up my game, either from the main screen or the emergency load, my toolbar on the left side is HUGE. All I have to do to fix it is click the menu, then click over to the controls, then click out & it fixes itself. Not a big deal at all, but wanted to let ya know.
Also, I can't use two fingers to move the map & look around anymore.
Thanks for all you do!!

alyndag152

Greenhorn
Android Galaxy; unsure if issue has been reported yet but I'm on day 15 of summer and every day since day 1 it has asked me to choose between a Forester/gatherer and doesn't seem to save the choice as I don't get my gatherer perks and it asks every night.

hertzo

Newcomer
Screenshot_20230118-224150.png

the dialog box is huge, it gets past the toolbar
my phone is one Motorola motog20

and the whole interface is gigantic, it's completely messed up

Last edited:

PeanutButter

Cowpoke
Phone: Samsung Galaxy

Issue: clothing dye.

Whenever I try to input cloth or a dye in, it automatically rejects it. I tried removing and adding one item of clothing (a shirt) to see if this helped, but it did not.

At the end, I could not exit from the mainscreen and had to close the app, thus losing my day

Attachments

PeanutButter

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Samsung galaxy 20+
Details of your issue: Every night it gives me the option to pick the Shepard or Coopmaster profression once you get to level 10 of farming. Also when I try to change my profession it doesn't offer farming as an option.
Screenshots/video: View attachment 14275
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu This happens when I wake up. Also still happens when I clear the cache and restart the game.
This is happening to me with level 5 of fishing. I get the same option every night but it doesn't register my choice when I input it

Leaper

Greenhorn
Type of phone: LG K41 S (Android 11)

- After a while playing, when I go to enter somewhere the game closes

- When I go out to a place where the game's music changes, it crashes, but I keep playing and sometimes the game closes at those times.
this has been happening since the first versions of stardew valley 1.5 .

I don't know if this problem has happened to anyone else, but it has happened to me.

Jeremy

Newcomer
My tool button doesn't keep swinging the sword/axe/hammer when held.
IPhone xr - ios 16.2
I have a video on my phone, don't know how to attach to the post or if I'm posting correctly. I set up this account to let you know my issue . Doesn't get more simple though. It used to keep swinging when I held the tool button, now it doesn't.

RubenEirzai

Newcomer
Hi
I just want to make a quick report...
In 'the Journey of the Prairie King" arcade minigame there is a problem with UI scaling
Basically it is not possible to observe all the information of the minigame, but... it is perfectly playable :)
By the way my device is a Samsung Galaxy A10s
Screenshot_20230116-153402.jpg

screamingterra

Greenhorn
Device : ipad air

so, whenever I try to change the artifacts in the museum, the top of my inventory box pops up and I cant move anything near it. It happens every-time I try to move the artifacts or even donate them. And even when I move my tools out of the top inventory slots, the inventory thing is still there. And a few months ago my museum completion completely disappeared. The perfection tracker says that I've gotten every stardrop, and Gunther says the message for completing the museum, but it's gone. (sorry, I don't know what day this happened, it was a LONG time ago.)

1674104551876.png
1674104617593.png

(there's artifacts in the museum because i'm trying to re-do it...because i miss how it looked. also, these were not taken on the same in-game days.)

I believe I loaded through the load game menu. If you need any more pictures or evidence, just tell me!

Dais

Newcomer
ipad air 5th gen

I've encountered a few random bugs in various places
-Fishing noises lasting forever. (I think it might be from holding down and/or failing to catch? unsure), If game is restarted, the fishing noises are gone and all good! (exiting to title and going back into save will still have the noises)
-The already known profession issue (I am invincible currently)
-Being unable to interact with certain objects/people (random[?] foragable items on the ground, Evelyn when she's in the kitchen, the vault in particular but seems to have fixed itself [I have all the bundles for vault now]) (picture that really doesnt explain much lol)
-(not sure if is a bug) Every cutscene resizing zoom
-game disliking multitasking and freezing because of it (I've only tried youtube)
-Museum menu not being in the provided box (the inventory slots are above the backround box) (picture)
-Journey of the Prairie King being too large/larger than the screen (Abigail 2heart cutscene, saloon) (picture)
-Unable to see the man in the moon (full moon secret), I tapped all around it but would not come out :(

-I'm not sure if it's still a bug, but before the update my silo hay would steadily increase past the 240 limit

Attachments

Pieberry

Greenhorn
Device : ipad Pro 11(3rd gen)
I’ve updated into newest version few hours ago!

Details:
1. Still cannot choose/select the 2 squares of land behind the original shipping bin spot, even when I move the bin far away. I cannot chop,the tree that grew in that spot.

2. Sometimes when fishing, reeling noises last forever. It doesn’t stop until I turn the game off and load the file again. I have no idea what action triggers this bug in particular. It is seemingly random.

3. Couldn’t place pomegranate in the greenhouse bundle. I am 1000% sure it was the right fruit and I did not already have it in the slot, but for some reason the game refused to put it in. Put an apple in instead and that worked fortunately. (It was the last spot left in that specific bundle and the entire bundle, if that info helps)

4. I completed greenhouse and desert bus bundle at the same day, but at that night could only see the junimos fixing the greenhouse, not the bus. I think both cutscenes should show up?

4. Rug placement is quite bugged. As you see in the screenshots below, the places where you can place the rug is missing out on many spots. The weird thing is, if I place the rug in another, far away enough space then try to place it again, the locations that I can put the rug changes. The first screenshot is when I first tried to place the rug. Then, I placed the rug in the bedroom THEN tried relocating it again, then the second screenshot happens. (As a side note, I don't know if it’s intentional but I cant place rugs under furnitures. I can if I remove the furniture, place the rug, and then place the furniture above it.)

Attachments

Cynical

Greenhorn
Is there any way to force a recount of golden walnuts for iOS? I am 129/130 and one of the field office walnut rewards disappeared and wasn’t added to my total when I picked up the reward below it in the window

susoix

Greenhorn
I'm on a Pixel 6, admittedly I haven't done a system update in a while.

My health bar keeps getting bigger and bigger. I've been playing for many real life days now and it continues to get worse.

I gave a silver sweet gem berry to old master cannoli and he's "still looking for the sweetest taste" without giving up a stardrop.

When in the mines if I select my weapon it stops auto attacking. It's selected, circled in red, but monsters just pile on me while I stand there.

Also there's these black lines that keep glitching, flashing in and out when I'm standing still.

Also, I keep trying to resize my item bar, but every time I sign in it's back to really big and grainy. I have to resize it every time I log in.

Also, the decoration rewards from the museum refuse to be thrown out.

There's also a glitch with the museum where I try to place a new artifact and then the inventory box disappears, leaving me with two of the item I tried to place. This has happened 3 or 4 times now.

Attachments