Potrait Mode (Mobile)

Arshi®

Cowpoke
Please add a Potrait mode settings feature for mobile version for 1 handed play bcz mobile have full touch screen so it would be more friendly for many PPL to play with one handed in Potrait mode. I'm lefty so i rotate inventory in left side to choose any object with my thumb and down bottom analogue for moving all other actions are by clicking on object here in Consept picture. Like choosing from inventory and tap on enemies to attack or tab on stone for mining.
Thank you.💜

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That’s a pretty cool idea, it would revolve around moving a lot of pieces of the main gui but is definitely way more achievable than other suggestions.

I just wonder how many people like to play like that, I used to play mobile and never had the urge to play in portrait mode.

Arshi®

Cowpoke
That’s a pretty cool idea, it would revolve around moving a lot of pieces of the main gui but is definitely way more achievable than other suggestions.

I just wonder how many people like to play like that, I used to play mobile and never had the urge to play in portrait mode.
Thanks 💜 for like we can also zoom in- zoom out with pinch, to see more view, i really wish to try this game in this mode hope for future

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thanks 💜 for like we can also zoom in- zoom out with pinch, to see more view, i really wish to try this game in this mode hope for future
You can zoom in and out with pinching, at least on the devices I’ve played on (all 3 were apple phones and tablets).