Mac Need help with a phone to pc transfer

Lightning72bolt

Greenhorn
I have looked at other posts and I’ve gotten to the point where I have my phone save on my pc but when I open the save it looks as if it was on the phone. It looks like the gui if messed up. the photos attached are of the phone save on pc.
please help

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Press E or escape to open the menu, and then you can change the size for the date boxes, inventory etc.

Lightning72bolt

Greenhorn
I would but the thing is the :game: tab in the inventory isn't there. so I can’t get to the settings tab to zoom out to see the settings tab.

Ereo

Helper
Ok so you’re too zoomed in to click the tabs. I can’t get to my game now but I can check later if I find a shortcut.

Do you have a larger screen you can hook up your pc to? That might make the rest of the menu accessible.

do you still have a mobile device? If so, you could try opening the save file there (probably best to work with an older copy because if you saved in 1.6 it won’t open on mobile) and changing the UI settings before you transfer the file.

Lightning72bolt

Greenhorn
I do not have a bigger screen
And I tried to shrink the gui on my phone and then send the new file
But it had no impact on the gui when I opened it on pc

Ereo

Helper
If you have another save file, you could try changing the window mode and resolution, I think those are universal settings.