heard y'all like ama threads

Xristos

Tiller
Our go to pizza is: thick crust, extra cheese, garlic chicken & mushrooms, with a white sauce. Hawaiian (pineapple & ham topping) is extremely popular in California.
I'm so basic, I prefer the og special pizza with literally EVERYTHING on top (except pineapples I tried once and it was meh..)

So I'm of the mindset that I absolutely love a meat lovers pizza. Of course you can't go wrong with a classic pepperoni or adding bacon anywhere in the mix. That said, I've recently become fond of grilled chicken and red onions on a thin crust!

I've tried pineapple on pizza and while I love both pineapple and pizza separately, I couldn't quite get the knack of the two together. This is my opinion only, but it was a strange texture of wet, hot cheese with a bit of tang to it and just not my cup of tea. However, I'm not in the camp of "You like Pineapple on pizza? Blasphemy!" I say to each their own.

LRangerR

Local Legend
So I'm of the mindset that I absolutely love a meat lovers pizza. Of course you can't go wrong with a classic pepperoni or adding bacon anywhere in the mix. That said, I've recently become fond of grilled chicken and red onions on a thin crust!
You're only one ingredient away from the commonly sold BBQ chicken pizza ;)

I'm occasionally in the mood for a Margherita (or margarita) pizza, which is tomatos, basil, and some other stuff, which is weird because I don't normally go for vegetarian pizzas very often.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
I've had margarita pizza, and it is surprisingly good. If you have not tried it, go for it as an experiment.