Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
i love your cat!!! he looks so much like my cat, jaster, and i have to do a double take LOL

he looks very sweet and like a little goblin
The name Jaster is great:heart:. I can't believe that so much cuteness between the 2 can exists in this world! Garrison is super sweet and is very very gobliny. He has breathing issues so he grunts and snorts, he sounds like a lil goblin too.

FairyRing

Farmer
View attachment 11784
Found this amphibian in our driveway hopping away. Was able to snap a photo of it while it was hiding by a downspout. thank goodness the kids weren't around or they would've tried to capture the poor thing.
it looks coppery that's awesome! (I have to stop myself from catching things....... I had a friend chide me once about always removing poor critters from their habitats, it's true I do it I love getting up close.) but I do it a lot less now -a- days figuring that most things don't want me fairyhandlin' them. I wouldn't want to be whatever handled.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Another late afternoon stroll and yet again the spirits and faeries cast the stones:

IMG_6465a.jpg
IMG_6466a.jpg

So what will it be today? Valkyries? Random acts of violins? Spoiled Camembert?

Oh! This guy:

IMG_6468a.jpg

He really tries to wave whenever he sees me go by but you know how it is, you're just resting in your bear skin on the cool porch after a long day of hunny chasing and bee slapping and the last thing you want is to be encouraging the attentions of someone brandishing a pail of bent, modestly aerodynamic fish. You just want a clothing-optional cool breeze before settling for Honey-Nut Cheerios for dindins.

Head bob and I move on about my day. Cat count for the walk: 4. Pretty good, bumper crop! They're too appreciative of the cooler weather to care about some stray photon reflections being vacuumed up by the mild annoyance walking by looking like they're creepin' on the neighbors.

Suuure, you were looking for cats... I'll let you off with a warning but maybe you should drive next time. This is SoCal, walking is for outta-towners.

FairyRing

Farmer
Another late afternoon stroll and yet again the spirits and faeries cast the stones:

View attachment 11794 View attachment 11795

So what will it be today? Valkyries? Random acts of violins? Spoiled Camembert?

Oh! This guy:

View attachment 11796

He really tries to wave whenever he sees me go by but you know how it is, you're just resting in your bear skin on the cool porch after a long day of hunny chasing and bee slapping and the last thing you want is to be encouraging the attentions of someone brandishing a pail of bent, modestly aerodynamic fish. You just want a clothing-optional cool breeze before settling for Honey-Nut Cheerios for dindins.

Head bob and I move on about my day. Cat count for the walk: 4. Pretty good, bumper crop! They're too appreciative of the cooler weather to care about some stray photon reflections being vacuumed up by the mild annoyance walking by looking like they're creepin' on the neighbors.

Suuure, you were looking for cats... I'll let you off with a warning but maybe you should drive next time. This is SoCal, walking is for outta-towners.
is the second rock the one from the rain pic? has no one claimed it? or is it a twin?
Bear!! next time take him some maypul surrup :bear:perhaps.

FairyRing

Farmer
This pic is more about my little pumpkin. Much like Abby I :heart::hlevel::heart: pumpkins! Garrison with his goblin booger nose is just there as a reference for size and cuteness. Pssst The pumpkin is cuter, hehehe. Fall is officially here if I gots my little pumpkin.

Garris and Pumpkin.png

I also love stickers and yes I am 4 at heart. These were procured at another harbinger of fall-- our local state fair! I've been going since a small little fey. I :heart: it.
stickees.png

happy feels all around!

Lew Zealand

Helper
is the second rock the one from the rain pic? has no one claimed it? or is it a twin?
Bear!! next time take him some maypul surrup :bear:perhaps.
The second rock is likely the one from the rain pic but it is in front of a different house so it's not clear to me which spirit or faery is casting these runes about. I have seen others multiply in the 3 locations fronting different houses.

Our home is the haus d' maypal serrup, we usually have about 2 gallons in stock at any point. No, that is not a joke. So I should give Mr. Bear a quart when next I pass.

Lew Zealand

Helper
This pic is more about my little pumpkin. Much like Abby I :heart::hlevel::heart: pumpkins! Garrison with his goblin booger nose is just there as a reference for size and cuteness. Pssst The pumpkin is cuter, hehehe. Fall is officially here if I gots my little pumpkin.

View attachment 11797
I also love stickers and yes I am 4 at heart. These were procured at another harbinger of fall-- our local state fair! I've been going since a small little fey. I :heart: it.
View attachment 11798
happy feels all around!
Yayyy, minipumpkin :abigail: snot noseboop I need to pet that cattt!!!!

FairyRing

Farmer
The second rock is likely the one from the rain pic but it is in front of a different house so it's not clear to me which spirit or faery is casting these runes about. I have seen others multiply in the 3 locations fronting different houses.

Our home is the haus d' maypal serrup, we usually have about 2 gallons in stock at any point. No, that is not a joke. So I should give Mr. Bear a quart when next I pass.
You have posted a pic of your maypal serruo stash! So I believe.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Bebé peachicks! I don't know the correct term lol.
I like seeing the different rock art updates.
Actually, I believe peachicks is the correct term, just like peacocks are males and peahens are females, and the proper term for the species is "Peafowl"

But lets be real, who around here is actually proper? ^_^

Jeez, that's like me and soy sauce. Very sad SDV has no soy sauce