Art giving myself an excuse to draw sebastian 2.0

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my SDV art thread! i'll dedicate most of my sebastian drawings in here because he is my favorite.

i haven't drawn him in a while, but i got clip studio paint recently and he was one of my first drawings. it's been fun figuring out the program! and i need to draw seb more so i can really refine my style

seb csp.png

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to comment on this! I really love your drawings! Especially this one. His hair is so good! What brushes are you using if you dont mind me asking?
aww, thanks!
i've been playing with the designer pencil in CSP for the most part. i'm trying to use other brushes too but i keep gravitating towards the designer pencil... it's just... i love it...

Onenote

Sodbuster
aww, thanks!
i've been playing with the designer pencil in CSP for the most part. i'm trying to use other brushes too but i keep gravitating towards the designer pencil... it's just... i love it...
I should check it out! My main stay has been the doodle pen with some experimentation with others but I havent found anymore that I would really call my main brushes yet.

KoroDono

Greenhorn
Your style is really nice and I love how you shaded the hair! CSP is a really nice program and you get the hang of it pretty fast. Can't wait to see more of your work! :heart:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
thanks you guys!!
here's a wip of the last thing i've been drawing. it's been kind of a fun trend/meme in the discord about buff sebastian so obviously i had to join in! it's been a lot of fun and i need to practice full body stuff more anyway. classic excuses to draw sebastian

swolebastian lines.png

swolebastian flats.png