Art (First time on this forum!!) Some Doodles!! :D

The Mortician

Greenhorn
Hi everyone!!! I'm Huey!!! I had to build a little courage to post this so I'm sorry that it's posted so late in the night- but I'm sure it'll be worth it! I decided to share some of the art I've done so far for stardew since Stardew quickly has become one of my favorite games now :D.

sebastian with glasses.png

I drew this Sebastian above me as a warm up tonight, but I also drew it mainly to show off my headcanon that he wears Blue Light sensitive glasses since he's on his computer a lot! Wouldn't want him to strain his eyes, yunno? :sebastian:
low effort penny doodle.png

N then here's a Penny doodle I did when I first got Stardew from my friend! (Which I think was about a month ago? Or so? Basically, this is my first time playing through the game myself...) I actually married Penny too! Originally I was going to go after Abigail since I really liked her as a character, but something about Penny really seemed special to me :) :penny:
the Guys.png

and last but not least, these two really quick doodles of some of the guys that my friend who got me the game requested :) I didn't feel like coloring them but I'm hoping I accurately portrayed their energies xD

Sorry I know it's not a lot of art but I do have more plans to draw Stardew stuff in the future soon...I'm also a little shy cuz it's my first time posting, but I'm hoping everyone who comes across this post is having a wonderful night!!! :D :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

The Mortician

Greenhorn
I'm sure this is the right section to post this, it is late at night however and I'm not wearing my reading glasses- so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong thread/section DDD:

Lew Zealand

Helper
These are great especially Shane! I love the awake-for-4 days-straight David Tennant look about him! And yes, this is exactly the right section to post these.

Bravo!

I like the way you have Penny portrayed! It's an amazing picture! They are all great by far, and the Shane picture goes well with his personality. The Penny picture is my favorite, though! It makes her look so special and maybe I should get to know her a bit more, she's not someone I really spend much time with. But the way you portray her has me thinking that there might be more to her than what I originally thought. Maybe I should do a double take...