Full Fishing Spreadsheet

arc1arc2

Greenhorn
I'm sure there are others out there but a while back I made a full spreadsheet of every fish in stardew with all the information you would need. It's a google sheet which you can find here. If you have any notes or suggestions please comment on this thread.

amy_farris

Greenhorn
This is amazing!! Fishing can be such a pain, so anything extra helps!! I always make handwritten lists, but this is soo much better haha. Thank you!!

Kazlyn

Greenhorn
I'm sure there are others out there but a while back I made a full spreadsheet of every fish in stardew with all the information you would need. It's a google sheet which you can find here. If you have any notes or suggestions please comment on this thread.
Do you know where I can find a complete comprehensive list of not only the fish for the original version of Stardew Valley, but also for the expanded version and the fish overhaul mod??? Tons of different fish on both of those. Ocean, Desert, Mines, Lake, River, Cinder Forest, and Secret Forest all have extra fish.

imnvs

Local Legend
Do you know where I can find a complete comprehensive list of not only the fish for the original version of Stardew Valley, but also for the expanded version and the fish overhaul mod??? Tons of different fish on both of those. Ocean, Desert, Mines, Lake, River, Cinder Forest, and Secret Forest all have extra fish.
You want the list of all the fish from the fish overhaul mod, may I recommend you go talk to the publishers of that mod. They have that information ready to go.

And I am sure if you go to the expanded wiki you can find something like this