Favorite video game

Valar1

Greenhorn
What's all of you guys favorite video game? Mine is animal crossing new horizons because it's so relaxing, especially during times like these.
Hi! Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a great game, it helps you relax, especially when you need to get away from everything. It is also very important for me that the game is cozy and stylish. I always pay attention to the design and style of games, which is probably one of the reasons why I am so into different games. I like games with a well-developed visual style, where every detail is important for the atmosphere. For example, studios like CD Projekt, who created The Witcher 3, do a cool job on the visual part, especially in open worlds, where the nature and characters look incredible. There is also FromSoftware, which has a distinctive dark style, like in Dark Souls or Elden Ring. They immerse you in their special world, and it is impossible to tear yourself away from it. Style is one of the most important parts of the game because it makes each playthrough special.

If you're interested in how game visuals are handled behind the scenes, Game Art Outsourcing Studio specializes in optimizing art production processes. You can check them out here: https://ilogos.biz/game-art-production/.

Last edited: