Favorite video game

HappyPenguin

Sodbuster
I also love acnh! It was one of my first videogames several years ago. The only thing is i struggle with the real time and needing to be on every day, eventually i just started to lose motivation, especially when i want on vacay without my switch. Actually i got into stardew bacuse of how similar the games are (:

My favorite games are the legend of zelda series. Hot take I love skyward sword ( yes i know the motion controls are torture, yes i know the entire game is torture, yes it causes me deep and agravating pain to love this game) mostly bacause i like the story and lore, and also because the dungeons are actully like some of the best in the series( you just need to get through all of the annoying and tedious in-between).

toonytime

Farmhand
It's definitely CS2 (Counter-Strike 2). I've always been into more fast-paced, competitive games, and CS2 delivers that adrenaline rush every time. The tactical side of it, where every move matters, keeps it fresh and challenging. I like how the game rewards teamwork and strategy. Plus, there's always a way to improve and adapt your playstyle.
Also, for anyone interested in Counter-Strike 2, there's a cool blog on Skins Monkey about the recent "On The Other Hand" update. It breaks down all the changes and what to expect in competitive mode, so it's worth checking out if you're curious about the latest CS2 news.

Last edited:

HaleyRocks

Farmer
GTA San Andreas is amazing game. I still have it on my old laptop and can play sometimes.
Also I like Resident Evil
Outlast
PUGB
Days Gone
GTA San Andreas, is among the best games ever created, a permanent entry in the top 10, no matter the time period! It also works well in Win11, i recently made another perfect run (100%, unlock everything, beat all minigames, achieve best score everywhere from story missions to bonus actions, save for bloodring-banger, which i can only beat 3 out of the 6 total levels)!

If you haven't already, use the downgrader or always utilize the old 1.0 version, slap on it Silent's Patch and it runs perfectly, in its best iteration ever! There are also some mods which attempt to recreate the superior Playstation graphics and lighting tones/effects on pc, but i still haven't tried those. I even performed some glitches for illegal modding, turning vehicles to completely indestructible and various other stuff... This is a great game!

Resident Evil is iconic, i am going to purchase the remastered trilogy on GOG, but i am waiting for a discount sales first. Didn't have the chance to play it back in the day, with the exception of 4 (original), but i enjoyed pretty much "The Evil Within", which tries to imitate Resident evil.

Outlast 1 + whistleblower was actually pretty nice.

The other 2 i don't know but why not? I just might check them out, given the opportunity!

stardew_luv

Farmer
I will always have a thing for old school retro early Nintendo (NES,SNES, GameBoy) games all time favorite there is Super Mario 3, Mario World, Dr Mario, and the original legend of Zelda’s.

Modern game consoles baffle me with all the 3D and like 20 buttons to control at once. So I only played App Store games which was fine and dandy until they learned to in app purchase you for literally everything and made it so you no longer move forward without it…then I found Stardew…aaaaaaah. Finally a once per platform purchase I found my peace and in my old 2 dimensional style pixelated frame of mind format to boot. In Stardew I found a trip down memory lane and I’ve loved every single minute of every single hour of well over 1000 hours now 😳😍🫶

If you wanna squad up and play some CS2, hit me up!

I play every day and found these dope Undetected Cheats that totally level up the game. Their tools are super safe and make everything run way smoother. Plus, their customer service is fire! With this setup, I can focus and enjoy the game more. You’ll get immediate access to all cheats and have a blast gaming with new friends!

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
I will always have a thing for old school retro early Nintendo (NES,SNES, GameBoy) games all time favorite there is Super Mario 3, Mario World, Dr Mario, and the original legend of Zelda’s.

Modern game consoles baffle me with all the 3D and like 20 buttons to control at once. So I only played App Store games which was fine and dandy until they learned to in app purchase you for literally everything and made it so you no longer move forward without it…then I found Stardew…aaaaaaah. Finally a once per platform purchase I found my peace and in my old 2 dimensional style pixelated frame of mind format to boot. In Stardew I found a trip down memory lane and I’ve loved every single minute of every single hour of well over 1000 hours now 😳😍🫶
You would cry if you ever saw me play Freespace