Favorite Spouse?

Which Spouse Is Your Fav?

• Total voters

StardewSwiftie

Farmhand
Definitely Alex he seems like a jerk but has been through a lot and is a great spouse and says the sweetest things after marriag.

StardewSwiftie

Farmhand
So far, I've married Sam, Sebby and Alex. I dumped Alex so fast it would make your head swim. Sam is my favorite, but I divorced him to marry Sebastian. And Sebby is too sweet to divorce.
Why would u dump him?! 😭😭😭

Godkin

Planter
If you're looking for the unrivaled adventurous woman in Stardew Valley, nothing compares to the quirkiness of Abigail. He easily stole the show the first time he stepped into town with his flashy alternative look. Not only that, Abigail has an unbridled passion for welcoming new farmers like you, she will enthusiastically introduce herself to you, opening doors to an amazing life.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭

WhitneyFox

Planter
My problem with most of the bachelors/bachelorettes is their supposed age. Maru, Sam, Alex, and Abigail all appear to be teens, which would make marrying them a bit difficult in reality. Sebastian, Emily, Shane, Penny, and Haley aren't much older if the lore is correct, but would at least be legal. That leaves Leah, Harvey, and Elliot as the only really age appropriate marriage candidates.
I'm drawn to Leah because she's down to earth and practical, and closer to me irl, lol. If I don't mind the age difference, Sebastian would be my second choice.

Godkin

Planter
live laugh love sebastian
The Sebastian Supremacy Sect expanded everywhere, seeming to envelop every corner. Their influence can be felt in many places and communities. In their power, they stand out with their uniqueness and alluring grace. Their powerful presence became the center of attention and fascination. ( ゚ Д゚)

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
I am playing for the first time and divided between Abigail (who was really easy to woo with pumpkins and coffee and seems fun) and Leah, who appears to be most practical for my character.

Bawby

Planter
Emily was my choice (sorry Clint). Though Abigail would've been a lot easier to feed with flowers, minerals, etc.