Favorite Marriage Candidate?

Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?

• Total voters

Ereo

Helper
Thanks I'll have to wait for spring again for them though. Switched games but finding this one equally frustrating at the minute trying to get Caroline to 2 hearts to get the tea saplings. She was very rude about my last gift that according to Wiki she likes! ..and got a coop full of grumpy chickens and ducks cos its winter and they wont go outside cos its too cold! :laugh:. .don't think I'm cut out for a farming life!!
Go to Marnie and you can buy a heater for your coop. You'll also need to feed them hay everyday to keep them happy.

What did you try to gift Caroline?

Tinks

Planter
Go to Marnie and you can buy a heater for your coop. You'll also need to feed them hay everyday to keep them happy.

What did you try to gift Caroline?

According to Wiki she likes all fruits and I had quite a few so picked a gold star one..can't remember the comment exactly but she said she felt insulted. Abigail was rude too with a gift that was supposedly a universal like and went down well with others..won't be bothering with them after I get the tea sapling!

I like old Linus he seems to love whatever I give him! Penny is also a favourite from seeing her story in the other game. Emily, Elliott and Leah have been quite polite too. Robin ws rude about a gift once so now I'm nervous cos apparently I have to be her 'secret santa' at the winter festival event!

Ereo

Helper
All fruit except tree fruit is what the wiki says, I think. you can check what you have her on the friendship screen, just so you don't give her the same thing again.

Universal likes and loves have exceptions.

Tinks

Planter
I've seen a lot of people call him out for his behavior before his character arc begins, but tbh I never saw him as particularly arrogant -- just very young and confident in his athleticism. (I think it might also be a function of playing a male farmer -- I hear he addresses you differently?) I was really touched by his gratitude towards his grandparents and the way he dotes on his dog. Alex is great.

Does the dog come with him to the farm if you marry Alex???? never even seen the dog in that kennel outside his house??

Tinks

Planter
Has anyone married Emily (as another female)? what is she like to 'marry' and live with? Does she bring her sewing machine with her after you marry? (think I've read somewhere she lets you use her sewing machine...after I looked up what an ornamental fan was for that I found)

Nick

Newcomer
I went with Penny on two different files over the years :love:. Of all the options available, her personality naturally-seemingly aligns with mine producing the furthest chemistry. Now if only the partner could feel more involved in the day to day life within Pelican Town, alongside you too.

Boo1972

Farmer
All fruit except tree fruit is what the wiki says, I think. you can check what you have her on the friendship screen, just so you don't give her the same thing again.

Universal likes and loves have exceptions.
I actually think it’s the opposite- tree fruit is the universal like and other fruit depends on the NPC. I base this solely on the fact that tree fruit is my go to Friday night gift. Apples for everyone!

Caroline does like most vegetable, and I’m including tomatoes on this list, Demetrius. Parsnips, potatoes, yams all seem to work.

Other than flowers, I wouldn’t give foraged items to anyone but Leah and Linus.

Ereo

Helper
I actually think it’s the opposite- tree fruit is the universal like and other fruit depends on the NPC. I base this solely on the fact that tree fruit is my go to Friday night gift. Apples for everyone!

Caroline does like most vegetable, and I’m including tomatoes on this list, Demetrius. Parsnips, potatoes, yams all seem to work.

Other than flowers, I wouldn’t give foraged items to anyone but Leah and Linus.
You're right, I was on the neutral table.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Has anyone married Emily (as another female)? what is she like to 'marry' and live with? Does she bring her sewing machine with her after you marry? (think I've read somewhere she lets you use her sewing machine...after I looked up what an ornamental fan was for that I found)
Ereo is right as all these nice spouse things kind of stay as they were before marriage (though a few small things do make it to the Farmhouse). However there is a way to get a Sewing Machine in your Farmhouse, just play through the game and it you'll eventually get it. I love having it in the house for whenever I need it!

Which is Often.

FairyRing

Farmer
I've wooed and married Leah and Abigail. Right now getting to know Alex also.
I like Abigail hands down, her personality is just fun and I relate to her a lot. Ghosts, cemeteries, amethysts, pumpkins, loves monsters and adventuring
I want to get to know everyone though and I am working on saves to get close to all the candidates. They all have things about them that intrigue me.
Emily's dancing, Sabastian's grin and his loner nature, Shane's adoration of chickens, Maru's geeky awkwardness, Alex's dimple, Penny's sweetness and teacher's heart, I also like Harvey's nerdy awkwardness.

One of my warm fuzzy things about Abigail is that she calls me her Snow goon, it gets funnier every year!

Last edited: