Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Shane

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Yes...

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don't know 🤯

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I say my husband is Harvey with a touch of Sebastian lol. Have you married your irl husband in the game? That’d be my dream come true.
Yes!! We were able to marry our farmers and I absolutely love it because now they can give each other lil kisses and it's so cute!!
My husband is Shane with hints of Elliot minus the alcoholism lmao

imnvs

Local Legend
I wanted to hate Haley so much when I first started playing, but since I've dated and married literally every possibility? Her character arc redeems her so well. She's really such a caring, bubbly person. That said, every one of the bachelors and bachelorettes are wonderful in their own way.

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
Krobus is missing. Being poly myself, I love having multiple. <3 But if I had to pick only one? Sebastian.

BUT if not npcs? I marry my irl hubby in multiplayer. <3

ArtifactSpot

Yes please add Krobus! He’s so cool. The only reason I don’t choose him more is cause of all the monsters I kill in the mines. It made me feel too bad. But he’s cool if you can get over that sadness for his friends and family you kill which I couldn’t.

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
Yes please add Krobus! He’s so cool. The only reason I don’t choose him more is cause of all the monsters I kill in the mines. It made me feel too bad. But he’s cool if you can get over that sadness for his friends and family you kill which I couldn’t.
Tbf, he says he's not responsible for them and apologizes for their behavior. I always feel bad anyway, but gotta defend myself and they're not nice.

Draconifors

Farmhand
I have yet to pursue even a friendship with any of them, but at the moment I like Maru the most because her interests seem to most align with my own.
Elliott seems pretty cool, too.

Alex told my character he wouldn't play catch with her because she was a girl. I now consider him a jerk.

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
I don't get the Haley love... :hmm:
I prefer Krobus over any bachelor, but I previously married Penny and Abigail

whoa how did you get your pfp to look like, exactly like Stardew Valley art lol
Hey! Search the web for "stardew valley character portrait maker"

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I wanted to hate Haley so much when I first started playing, but since I've dated and married literally every possibility? Her character arc redeems her so well. She's really such a caring, bubbly person. That said, every one of the bachelors and bachelorettes are wonderful in their own way.
I agree, I think the character arcs for her and shane are really good, definitely changed my mind about her when I chose to marry someone random and got her.

Draconifors

Farmhand
One of the bachelors I can't see myself ever pursuing, because he has the same name as my real-life husband. It would feel too weird, especially since the NPC is absolutely nothing like the real-life man. :laugh:

Another has the same name as my boss... and while my boss is awesome, it would feel too strange to pursue an NPC with "his" name.