Art Burl's first time struggles

Burl

Greenhorn
I just started playing SDV about 4 days ago and keeping the game away has been proven useless.

I'm clueless on most thing so now I quantify my cluelessness with images.

IMG_20200428_040303_274.jpg
:ca:
I bought my chickens in winter and couldn't figure out why they were always grumpy...
Then I realised I didn't feed them or give them a heater :sweat:

IMG_20200428_040303_273.jpg
:slime:
I'm extremely cautious in the beginning, bringing status boosting foods and just lots of food in general.
But that all goes down hill with my great ability to take all hits at maximum damage. That and my greed for... ores...:copper::iron::gold:

s4.png
:defeated:
This is one of the first struggles I had, forgetting that every person has their own preferences in gifts...

I learned it the hard way with my gold quality wild horseradish :sweat:
(At least I know Linus appreciated my gift)

:goldstar::goldstar::goldstar:
:goldstar: I'll keep my struggles updated! Found a few more today...

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Aw, these are so cute!! I love reading about people learning about the game via mistakes, that is the best way I learn how to play too, and I certainly made mistakes playing SDV

Onenote

Sodbuster
I feel ya on gifting preferences. I decided to give Sebastion my first ever jam on my first playthrough and if I hadn't restarted the day I think he would have hated me for forever XD

Burl

Greenhorn
I feel ya on gifting preferences. I decided to give Sebastion my first ever jam on my first playthrough and if I hadn't restarted the day I think he would have hated me for forever XD
I gave Sebastian jam too! The reaction he gave made me run into the mines. I think I eventually passed out in the mines because I tried to get better ores and minerals past 2am

Burl

Greenhorn
Aw, these are so cute!! I love reading about people learning about the game via mistakes, that is the best way I learn how to play too, and I certainly made mistakes playing SDV
I get more mistakes the more I play, its these silly mistakes that make me laugh.
But yesterday I didn't realise that planting a fruit tree would be so hard :cry: (long story short, I forgot you need to give them space)