Switch Bulletin board issues

Slewis89

Greenhorn
Clint wants 35 copper ores for inspection but when I give them to him it’s received as a gift and of course he hates it. This quest is so easy so I’m sad to not be able to complete it. :( Also I think robin requested 1000 wood and I couldn’t complete that either :( Please help

Ereo

Helper
You don't need to give them to him. You need to mine them (taking them from a chest doesn't work) and then speak to him. Check if the quest is still open if that doesn't work.

Same goes for Robin's collection challenges.

Godkin

Planter
Clint wants 35 copper ores for inspection but when I give them to him it’s received as a gift and of course he hates it. This quest is so easy so I’m sad to not be able to complete it. :( Also I think robin requested 1000 wood and I couldn’t complete that either :( Please help
• Make sure to collect the requested items after accepting the quest.
• No need to worry if you don't have the requested item in your inventory, as it doesn't affect your ability to complete collection missions.
• After reaching the required number of items, it is only necessary to talk to the villager who requested the item to complete the mission.