PC [BUG] New Player with Lots of problems

Leonalielee

Newcomer
Hi, I just downloaded this game from Steam onto my pc, and I need some help, as I've come across so many problems. When I First open the game after a download, I cannot move my mouse to the right side of the screen. Online suggested changing to a fullscreen, but that results in the loss of sound, even though there are headphones plugged in. I played without sound, but now when I attempt to open the game it either turns to a white screen or shows me a frozen zoomed out version of my desktop. I tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer, completely closing out of steam and trying again, and deleting startup preferences, everything I can find on the internet, nothing works. My computer can handle minecraft, the sims, vr chat, dead by daylight, it seems unlikely that the simple pixel game is the one it can't handle. Should I Try deleting steam, or is there something else I'm missing?

Do you have your monitor changed to a non-default resolution or have your windows scale set to zoom? I ask because a friend had what sounds like the same mouse problem before, and found a post that resolved his issue for him:

I'm not sure about the sound issue default troubleshooting information I found, but I'll post it anyhow in the off chance it helps (bottom one I think):

Plus potentially this "Game Audio Doesn't Play" section on the wiki in the off-chance it might be of help:

Last edited: