PC [BUG] Community bundles still crashing

mariacorote

Greenhorn
Hello! I'm playing in the Brazilian Portuguese version and the bug was resolved in the singleplayer version, but it still happens when I host the game. I don't have the lookup everything mod, just mods that change mobs and npcs appearences.
Also, the change of "1 day remaining" to "Final day" didn't came to my language (brazilian portuguese), so the time left stamp is still innacurate.
I'm on the same version and it didn't work )))):

Unya

Newcomer
Fix not working. I use the steam version and a new save, but the game still crashes. As indicated in the steam updates section version of the game from December 23 1: 23 am Moscow time. reinstalling the game doesn't help

UPD: error log
InnerException:
Stack Trace: в System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
в System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
в System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
в StardewValley.Menus.Bundle..ctor(Int32 bundleIndex, String rawBundleInfo, Boolean[] completedIngredientsList, Point position, String textureName, JunimoNoteMenu menu) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\JunimoNoteMenu.cs:строка 2002
в StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu.setUpMenu(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\JunimoNoteMenu.cs:строка 334
в StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu..ctor(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\JunimoNoteMenu.cs:строка 141
в StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.<>c__DisplayClass47_0.<checkBundle>b__0() в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:строка 318
в StardewValley.Network.NetMutex.Update(FarmerCollection farmers) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetMutex.cs:строка 89
в StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:строка 819
в StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:строка 6154
в StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:строка 4634
в StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:строка 3757
в StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:строка 958
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
в System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
в System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
в System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
в System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
в StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) в C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:строка 156

ОС: windows 10 enterprise build 18363.1256
Language: russian

Last edited:

lippi

Newcomer
So, we now have a verified way to fix your saves, however we still don't understand why this is happening. But if you're in this thread with the crash issue, you can do this to fix your save:

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder of the farm that you're having trouble with
2. Open that folder. Then use notepad to open the file with the same name as the folder (make sure it's not the one with "_old" on the end)
3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix> (NOTE: if there's a number greater than 31 in this field, do not proceed)
4. Change the "31" to "30"
5. Save and exit. Now boot up the game and see if your file is fixed
I did what you told me to do, but this is how I get the error log. When I go into the SMAPi, load it infinitely, and when I go into the Stardew Valley, it crashed.

ZebyFrost

Greenhorn
So, we now have a verified way to fix your saves, however we still don't understand why this is happening. But if you're in this thread with the crash issue, you can do this to fix your save:

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder of the farm that you're having trouble with
2. Open that folder. Then use notepad to open the file with the same name as the folder (make sure it's not the one with "_old" on the end)
3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix> (NOTE: if there's a number greater than 31 in this field, do not proceed)
ESPAÑOL: Ya revise la carpeta y ya estaba puesto el <lastAppliedSaveFix>30</lastAppliedSaveFix> pero aun asi me sigue crasheando cuando reviso los lotes ;__;

ENGLISH: I already checked the folder and the <lastAppliedSaveFix>30</lastAppliedSaveFix> was already set, but it still keeps crashing me when I check the bundles ;__;

angel

Greenhorn

my save number was 32 still crash, but i think is SAMPI problem,because i already test open new save with SAMPI and without SAMPI save,if i open new save with SAMPI it will be crash,another it won't be crash,so do i need to change number if still crash?
Language: chinese

Last edited:

Ludo

Cowpoke
Hello,
I tried few saved and didn't get any issue.
Could it be related to the OS Language?
If game reinstall or new save don't work it must be something on the OS side that trigger it.

junimowithahat

Newcomer
hi! so im with the same issue in the community center :( i did the 1.5.1 update and i did the thing on the notes to change the 31 to the 30 but still glitching,,, when i go to the junimo notes on the center, the game just glitch and close.i play in portuguese version and idk what i need to do now :p

Last edited:

Shibudo

Newcomer
i'm having the game crash on community bundle on the vault room, with and without mods, even after the 1.5.1 update. Playing in the Brazilian Portuguese version.

The other bundles works well.

Ludo

Cowpoke
Oi! então estou com o mesmo problema no centro comunitário :( eu fiz a atualização 1.5.1 e fiz o mesmo nas notas para mudar o 31 para o 30, mas ainda com problemas ... quando vou para as notas do junimo no centro , o jogo falha e fecha. i play in the portuguese version and idk o que eu preciso fazer agora: p
C'est cool si je te repond en Francais?

Alessioow

Newcomer
Oi! então estou com o mesmo problema no centro comunitário :( eu fiz a atualização 1.5.1 e fiz o mesmo nas notas para mudar o 31 para o 30, mas ainda com problemas ... quando vou para as notas do junimo no centro , o jogo falha e fecha. i play in the portuguese version and idk o que eu preciso fazer agora: p
same problem here

Gusmin

Newcomer
even with today's update, my game still has problems and the save appears 32 instead of 31, should I change anyway? What I do :c

Hi, some people on the Steam forums today; were linking this thread with ConcernedApe's fix. Well, yesterday morning I discovered that SMAPI is still generating bad saves in non-english languages.
And, reported it on the SMAPI nexusmods page: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=6736682/#entry88335403

It's appending translations to the <bundleData> which is causing the crash; clearing out those translations fixes the bundle crashes. ConcernedApe's savefix which automates this; is a lot easier than editing out the translations, or transplanting in good data(as I was doing).

But, for now I'd recommend that when y'all decide to create a new save in non-english languages; it should be created in an unmodded SDV. Then mods can be added afterwards. At least until SMAPI is properly patched.
Otherwise you'll need to apply ConcernedApe's savefix.

EDIT: slight edit to clarify I mean, if you start a new save; not that you have to

Last edited:

junimowithahat

Newcomer
Hi, some people on the Steam forums today; were linking this thread with ConcernedApe's fix. Well, yesterday morning I discovered that SMAPI is still generating bad saves in non-english languages.
And, reported it on the SMAPI nexusmods page: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=6736682/#entry88335403

It's appending translations to the <bundleData> which is causing the crash; clearing out those translations fixes the bundle crashes. ConcernedApe's savefix which automates this; is a lot easier than editing out the translations, or transplanting in good data(as I was doing).

But, for now I'd recommend that new saves in non-english languages be created in an unmodded SDV. Then mods can be added afterwards. At least until SMAPI is properly patched.
Otherwise you'll need to apply ConcernedApe's savefix.
oh ok :/ well, i think i will do a new save or wait to a new hotfix on this problem,,,,,,,,, thank you anyways! <333