PC [BUG] Community bundles still crashing

Chaosmax

Greenhorn
I have now tested the modified save file. It seems that the problem is solved. In single player at least no problem anymore. In multiplayer I can only test it in a few hours.

Nyati

Greenhorn
I did a lot of testing and the bug don't happen anymore with new worlds, but it still happens with worlds created yesterday (I guess thats because they were created before the hotfix?)

Nyati

Greenhorn
I did a lot of testing and the bug don't happen anymore with new worlds, but it still happens with worlds created yesterday (I guess thats because they were created before the hotfix?)
Wait, ignore what i said, it only crashes on worlds initially created with my language (spanish), if i create a world with english and then i change to spanish, it works fine

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
So, we now have a verified way to fix your saves, however we still don't understand why this is happening. But if you're in this thread with the crash issue, you can do this to fix your save:

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder of the farm that you're having trouble with
2. Open that folder. Then use notepad to open the file with the same name as the folder (make sure it's not the one with "_old" on the end)
3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix> (NOTE: if there's a number greater than 31 in this field, do not proceed)
4. Change the "31" to "30"
5. Save and exit. Now boot up the game and see if your file is fixed

Last edited:

Nyati

Greenhorn
So, we now have a verified way to fix your saves, however we still don't understand why this is happening. But if you're in this thread with the crash issue, you can do this to fix your save:

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder of the farm that you're having trouble with
2. Open that folder. Then use notepad to open the file with the same name as the folder (make sure it's not the one with "_old" on the end)
3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix>
It works! Thank you so much for your patience <3

saralhooo

Newcomer

3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix>(NOTE: if there's a number greater than 31 in this field, do not proceed)
OMG, IT WORKED!
thank you so much, you saved my 7 hours of gameplay...

mariacorote

Greenhorn

3. ctrl + f search for "savefix". You'll find an entry that looks like <lastAppliedSaveFix>31</lastAppliedSaveFix> (NOTE: if there's a number greater than 31 in this field, do not proceed)
it didn't work ):

blurryface

Greenhorn
blurryface I just tried this and it doesn't crash for me. Can you verify that it's still crashing for you, and if so please send me the error log it produces at %appdata%/StardewValley/ErrorLogs
Sry for being late, i had to work :(

btw i tried to follow step by step what u guys said it could be a solution and it didnt work for me cause I already had <lastAppliedSaveFix>30</lastAppliedSaveFix>

Attachments

Perso_Aprilo

Greenhorn

It worked!
Thank you so much for your help :)

I'm Carlos

Newcomer
Sry for being late, i had to work :(

btw i tried to follow step by step what u guys said it could be a solution and it didnt work for me cause I already had <lastAppliedSaveFix>30</lastAppliedSaveFix>
Me too, for me its already saying "<lastAppliedSaveFix>30<" but the Crash is still happening

I'm Carlos

Newcomer

For me is still happening (I also play the Game in spanish) I have seen the <lastAppliedSaveFix>30< on my save, It was already ">30<" on, maybe its another thing maybe the lenguage? But anyways, thanks for your patience we love you. :)

Chaosmax

Greenhorn
I still have no problems, but when I read the other comments, I suspect that this fix works mostly for German users.

It is also interesting that this error seems to occur during world creation when German, Portuguese or Spanish is selected as the language. A world created with the English language does not have this problem, even if I subsequently switch to German.

Last edited:

Raupeline

Greenhorn
I forgot to mention that I am also using the German version. And Windows 10.

Tested for one hour or so, community center is still working fine. Even with mods.

Chubbylicious

Farmhand
Hello! I'm playing in the Brazilian Portuguese version and the bug was resolved in the singleplayer version, but it still happens when I host the game. I don't have the lookup everything mod, just mods that change mobs and npcs appearences.
Also, the change of "1 day remaining" to "Final day" didn't came to my language (brazilian portuguese), so the time left stamp is still innacurate.

Chubbylicious

Farmhand
Just to inform you, the change to 30 from 31 worked perfectly and I can see the bundles now! However, the final day issue still exists.