Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

gnysek

Farmhand
and I hope you still can cancel it!
If not, someone for sure would buy it from you in your country, as there's big demand for this game, but it's hard to get (few stores outside of USA got them, but only for pre-order, so it's hard to say if they will get enough copies to satisfy all customers).

Amor López

Farmhand
Hey Raphael, DM me or email me with your order number (or simply the name it should be under) and I can check the status. Its hard for me to say when each order will ship because the games are flowing in truck loads from printer to fulfillment and *mostly* happening the order the order's were received, but sometimes that may not be the case. But I can double check to make sure all is well! :smile:
If the order are being fulfilled by the order it was placed, that means I should receive my game any day now. I received my confirmation on Nov 3, 2021 at 12:04pm PST (3:04 pm EST). However, it does not appear to be fulfilled yet. I‘ve been checking my email and the shop app. Nada.

plight

Newcomer
Just got mine today, looks great for the most part. However (unless the instructions are misprinted), I'm missing a bundle card. After searching through all the decks, I have 25 bundle cards, while the instructions say 26 are included. Is 25 the correct amount?

Acreyan

Newcomer
I also never received shipping info. Mine arrived today and I'm missing several sets of cards: All of Grandpa's Goals but Expand the Farm, Mine Level Deck, Map Cards, and the Villager Deck....

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Just got mine today, looks great for the most part. However (unless the instructions are misprinted), I'm missing a bundle card. After searching through all the decks, I have 25 bundle cards, while the instructions say 26 are included. Is 25 the correct amount?
Please use page page 9 to figure out which one is missing, then shoot me a message and I'll get you a replacement. Sorry for the issue!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I also never received shipping info. Mine arrived today and I'm missing several sets of cards: All of Grandpa's Goals but Expand the Farm, Mine Level Deck, Map Cards, and the Villager Deck....
Sounds like they forgot to pack an entire deck of cards (which includes multiple decks) inside your copy. Please send me a message and I will have a replacement deck sent to you as quickly as possible. Sorry about this issue!

Great Dane

Greenhorn
Hi all, just wanted to share that I received my game on Thursday evening 1/13, or Friday morning 1/14 in great shape, but I also did not receive a tracking email. I know I would have entered the correct email at the time, too. That said, I played the game four times with my wife, who I didn't anticipate would want to play it at all, and we love it!

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
Dear Fellow Farmers,

Thought I would share some information, not to complain or gloat, but to put perspective into shipping/receiving of our games. I ordered through the site and was given an order number like most through Shopify. I also recived an email from it as well as receipt. The email was at 2:03 CST (12:03 PST) and from Stardewvalley.net. and the order number being #23139. I have not receved emails or mysteriously found a package on my doorstep. Not sure if that helps put peoples minds at ease by showing where I was in the order process or not. I hope it kind of does showing I was 3 min into the que the day sales opened and still waiting on product. We all want the game and we a want to play it. We will. Cole seems to be the real deal as does this company and will make things right. I can not even imagine the hiccups along the way, not to mention finding out scalpers somewhat ruined the first run of the game. There are still people trying to sell their 1st editions proudly at 3 figures on Ebay unwrapped. Shows to me they were not real fans of the game like us. We will be rewarded in the end by something wonderful. Patientence is not my best trait, but farming to finish that Community Center helped learn it. Especially when you come up 1 gold star veggie short and have to wait till next season ;).. Cole you are awsome and a saint. Thank you for doing all that you do and I am quite sure the wait is worth it all. I have said before you guys have been more transparent then most gaming companies and I have dealt with quite a few over the 30yrs of gaming I have done in and outside the business. Chin up and maybe next time buy a bigger shipping bin from Pierre and put it outside your cabin :)... (jk.. its fine..shipping this time has been crazy for everyone)

Cheers,

Farmer Tim and his dog Sebastian
(My kids named him and my wife loved the name. The dog acts nothing like his human emo counterpart :)... )

Remember not a complaint or rant.. just a perspective and timeline of events and I refresh my email daily like everyone else :)

Last edited:

Babs61

Newcomer
Another update!

The holidays are certainly a difficult time to coordinate the work that is needed at this point. Some games are assembled, others are still being assembled. But a truckload (~30 palettes of games!) has been picked up and is being transported to Quartermaster now. They will process those and start shipping soon. So some folks will start receiving tracking numbers as early as the first week of January, and the rest will come in waves. I am still confident that everyone should have their games in January, but I will post here if anything comes up to jeopardize that. Sorry again for all the delays, and thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. I am once again amazed at all the kindness in the Stardew Valley community. It is continually inspiring!
How can I find out if and when my order will ship I placed my order for your game the first of November. I received a confirmation email and the funds were deducted from my account. I would like to know when the games will be in the Tampa Bay Florida area for delivery. My order number is 34480

Hi all, not to be a pain but I was hoping for an update on where or how I can find my shipping#? I ordered back in November for my wife (a huge Stardew and boardgame fan) hoping it'd at least be here by her birthday late January. Seems a lot of people are just receiving their copies now without ever getting tracking info. Just wanted to know if there's a way I can see the status so I'll know if it'll arrive on time or not. Order #22212.

Acreyan

Newcomer
Sounds like they forgot to pack an entire deck of cards (which includes multiple decks) inside your copy. Please send me a message and I will have a replacement deck sent to you as quickly as possible. Sorry about this issue!
PM sent! :)

Rotten Red Rod

Greenhorn
Just received my copy, and it looks like I have a printing error on one of the tile punch-out sheets - the sheet with fish, the tree tiles, bug meat, stone, and geodes has the wrong backside - it's the upgraded animal products + mining artifacts sheet on the other side. I'm hoping to get a replacement (just sent Colito a PM), but is it possible for someone to take a photo of their punch-out sheet so I could temporarily correct the tiles with a sharpie until then? Normally BGG has that kind of photo, but no one's uploaded one yet.

dreyeth

Greenhorn
Hi Team! Similarly to users on this forum, I have yet to receive a tracking number (checked through email spam etc.) for the game though I ordered 2 copies within 3 minutes of the release. I'm aware that other users have received copies without this being an issue, however I'm an international customer who's used a forwarding address and I'm unsure if the package has been delivered to the forwarding company. In order for me to have the order processed and sent to my country, I have to provide them with information like the forwarder used, tracking number, etc.

I'm able to provide more details about my order if needed, but may I check if I'm able to get the details as stated above from the team? Thank you so much for your hard work on the game thus far! I know that y'all have put in a lot of effort ensuring everything runs smooth and we're all grateful for it.

SebbyArcade

Newcomer
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew when Canada was going to receive their games as all updates seem to be Quartermaster updates? I pre-ordered from Board Game Bliss.
I tried searching here and on BGG and could not find the answer. Thanks! :)

virtualoo

Greenhorn
Finally got my game and I am so pumped! I have been looking forward to this and as far as I can tell, and count, nothing appears to be missing! Thank you to the board game team for all your work and can’t wait to play :D

Karionus

Greenhorn
Also got my game today (no tracking email though, did the Junimo deliver it?) and I don‘t think anything is missing but either I’m miscounting or the rulebook is wrong because I swear I got 64 forageable & tree tiles instead of the 60 in the rules.

Raphael_Glik

Greenhorn
Hi Team! Similarly to users on this forum, I have yet to receive a tracking number (checked through email spam etc.) for the game though I ordered 2 copies within 3 minutes of the release. I'm aware that other users have received copies without this being an issue, however I'm an international customer who's used a forwarding address and I'm unsure if the package has been delivered to the forwarding company. In order for me to have the order processed and sent to my country, I have to provide them with information like the forwarder used, tracking number, etc.

I'm able to provide more details about my order if needed, but may I check if I'm able to get the details as stated above from the team? Thank you so much for your hard work on the game thus far! I know that y'all have put in a lot of effort ensuring everything runs smooth and we're all grateful for it.
Exactly same here :(
Let's hope we get some kind of info soon..
And really getting anything wrong with the print would just honestly really suck after waiting so long, and then try to ship the corrections..
Crossing my fingers for it to be just fine for all of us internationals

Alicia

Greenhorn
I ordered my game on November 6th and my 25th birthday is this Saturday so I was hoping I’d get it this week. Of course, I understand that their could be shipping issues. I was just wondering if there is anyway that I could find out if my game shipped? I checked my email and junk/spam folder, as well as the shop app and haven’t received any notification that it shipped. I’d appreciate any kind of help just want to know when I could possibly expect it so that I can keep a lookout for it 😄 I’m super excited to receive it and play it 😄