Beach Farm Amethyst's Purple Farm (late game, spoilers)

imnvs

Local Legend
New update, Winter 19 Year 4

Two new sheds. Since I've filled one shed with crystalariums pushing out diamonds (133), the unpainted one is my shed for jade crystalariums. It'll be painted to match the diamond shed just south of it. To the east of that one, closest to the house, is my statue shed, has my statue of perfection, true perfection and 14 endless fortunes. The next one south is my craft shed, then my keg/jar shed (66/66) that handles daily stuff (plus just over 3/4 of the kegs are processing pineapple wine along with the soon-to-be-mentioned purely keg sheds, soon to be processing overflow ancient fruit wine). The furthest south is just preserve jars for larger batches of jams/pickles. The other four sheds north of the fish ponds are all kegs (132+3x133=531 total kegs).
Amethyst_5-25-2021_57148237.png
And out here on the island I have pulled out all the pineapples, shifted a few sprinklers and filled in. They're not all mature yet, as you can see, but soon enough...
Amethyst_5-25-2021_57169000.png

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, so I did some counting and some math...

I'm processing 582 wine per week minimum (some crystal fruit goes into kegs in the half/half shed not already relegated to wine during the winter). I was making a decent amount of pineapple wine along with ancient fruit, but that's slowly migrating to almost all ancient fruit... as I now have 94 ancient fruit in the greenhouse and 476 on Ginger Island for 570 total. During the Summer, I plan to grow 250 starfruit, too, so that all my cellar ever processes is starfruit wine (cellar comes up on Summer 20, and I I can grow a batch of 125 ready by the 2nd Tuesday, wine by the 3rd Tuesday, the 20th is the 3rd Saturday)... and those'll take up some of my kegs too. I guess we'll see how much pineapple wine I make in the future. It might end up being relegated to really expensive jam, what isn't kept for cooking of course.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I hadn't noticed until you posted the winter image, but I really like the idea of using statues to save a square of grass from being eaten! Definitely much more visually interesting than some fence posts.
Okay, so I did some counting and some math...
That's quite the production!

imnvs

Local Legend
Now that I've converted over to primarily ancient fruit wine I produce a minimum of 564 per week for a (non-artisan) haul of 930.6k per week just in ancient fruit wine.

dolla bills yall.gif

imnvs

Local Legend
New, updated picture of the farm! Current date/time: 3:50pm on Sunday the 7th day of Winter, Year 5.
Amethyst_6-28-2021_50213980.jpg
Sheds?
Okay, starting from the top left and going down...

Green: 133 crystalariums producing jade
Blue/grey: 133 crystalariums producing diamonds
Purple with light grey: 133 preserves jars

Next column...

Blue&grey: statue of perfection, statue of true perfection, 30 statues of endless convenience (or fortune if you want to go by its "real" name)
Blue: crafting and craft-related machinery, also 25 more crystalariums, 5 producing each ruby, emerald, aquamarine, amethyst and topaz
Purple with medium grey: 66 kegs, 66 jars processing all the small batch stuff I get from around the place

...and the rest? 2 of the remaining sheds have 132 kegs and 1 chest in them to store what is going into those kegs, and the other three just have 133 kegs. One of these is brand new.
Animals? 12 ostriches, 6 goats, 4 cows, 2 pigs, 2 blue chickens, 2 void chickens, 2 gold chickens, 2 ducks, 2 rabbits, 2 dinos.

Backlog of stuff to go into kegs? 300 wheat, 200 ancient fruit. Let's hope that new keg shed helps get that caught up sometime soon, right?

imnvs

Local Legend
My animals' names:

Ostriches (12): Eagle, Falcon, Hawk, Peregrine, Raptor, Cassowary, Emu, Condor, T-Rex, Harpy, Roc and Chocobo
Cows (4): Elephant, Bison, Moose and Squirrel
Goats (6): Mammoth, Cow, Buffalo, Llama, Antelope and Elk
Pig (2): Bacon and Bear
Gold Chickens (4): Goldie, Bling, Sparkles and Finger
Blue Chickens (2): Sapphire and Periwinkle
Ducks (2): Goose and Swan
Rabbits (2): Bug and Hare
Dinos (2): Frog and Toad

imnvs

Local Legend
This is what I spend money on, and can afford 1 or 2 per week these days.
Amethyst_7-24-2021_50053754.png
To be fair, I'm nearing the end of year 6, almost 90M total earnings.

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
My animals' names:

Ostriches (12): Eagle, Falcon, Hawk, Peregrine, Raptor, Cassowary, Emu, Condor, T-Rex, Harpy, Roc and Chocobo
Cows (4): Elephant, Bison, Moose and Squirrel
Goats (6): Mammoth, Cow, Buffalo, Llama, Antelope and Elk
Pig (2): Bacon and Bear
Gold Chickens (4): Goldie, Bling, Sparkles and Finger
Blue Chickens (2): Sapphire and Periwinkle
Ducks (2): Goose and Swan
Rabbits (2): Bug and Hare
Dinos (2): Frog and Toad
I’m stealing your dinosaurs names. The Frog and Toad books were my brother’s favorites when we were growing up.