(900 comments! So close!)Connecting Letters Forum Game! Stardew Valley Theme!

How many pages do you think we will get?

  • 1-5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 11-15

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-20

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .

zack123

Local Legend
1789384586715.png

Momma-
If you're reading this, it means I've passed on. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Know that I love you both.
Don't be too upset, I'm with Yoba now.
My final request: take care of Alex. He needs a family, something stable. He's a good kid.
Love,
Clara
 

zack123

Local Legend
1789395824545.png

Greetings, <player>.
It is our pleasure to inform you that your farm will be featured in next week's 'up & coming' column of the Stardew Valley Tribune! Congratulations. We're impressed with your quick progress.
-SVT
 

zack123

Local Legend
1789396297091.png

To our beloved girls:
We miss you and hope that you are doing okay on your own. We just left the Fern Islands last night, after staying for two months.
It was a wonderful experience... highly recommended.
Make sure you eat healthy and don't forget to pay the electricity bill!

Love, Mom & Dad
 
Top