zack123 Local Legend Sep 11, 2026 #3,984 "Rude! Why would you hurt my feelings like that? You're so insensitive!"
Cuddlebug Farmer Sep 11, 2026 #3,985 “Elliott whispers a sweet secret into your ear.” Attachments Elliott.png 1.8 KB Views: 33
Lew Zealand Helper Sep 12, 2026 #3,996 “This world is full of spirits and magic... Some don't believe me, but I know it's true. I can see it in your eyes... you believe in the other world, like me.”
“This world is full of spirits and magic... Some don't believe me, but I know it's true. I can see it in your eyes... you believe in the other world, like me.”
zack123 Local Legend Sep 12, 2026 #3,997 Energy Tonic Seb's and Pam's favourite and the iridium bats too, apparently.
zack123 Local Legend Sep 12, 2026 #4,000 "Yeah... I did what I had to do. I guess the world's a pretty tough place. It was either you or him, right?" 4000 Replies
"Yeah... I did what I had to do. I guess the world's a pretty tough place. It was either you or him, right?" 4000 Replies