Switch [129/130] Golden Walnut Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosedaughter

Greenhorn
I'm stuck with 129/130 golden walnuts according to Qi's tracker. The parrot says "hidden in the pages of the journal," but I've checked and double checked Journal Scrap #3, #4, #6, #9, and #10 and found nothing. Are there any other walnuts hidden in the journal? I worried that this is a bug that will prevent me from reaching the summit. I'm on year 8 and have sunk over 300 hours into this file alone.

Are there any confirmed cases of the bug on switch?

Help!

(Sincerely distressed if you can't tell)

Last edited:

wilseer

Newcomer
I'm stuck at 129/130 also but no hints from the parrot.
Did you do exactly as the Journal scraps say? Dig in the places that the journal show and use the slingshot in the palm tree?

rosedaughter

Greenhorn
Thanks! I actually found that after writing this one. It looked like OP found their missing walnut, so I wasn't sure if that was a legit confirmation or not

imnvs

Local Legend
Thanks! I actually found that after writing this one. It looked like OP found their missing walnut, so I wasn't sure if that was a legit confirmation or not
Others there have reported that the OP's solution didn't work for them, and you could have done or could still do same. Also, though, it is to make sure that you double check any solutions and trouble-shooting ideas that folks have come up with there.

rosedaughter

Greenhorn
I'm stuck at 129/130 also but no hints from the parrot.
Did you do exactly as the Journal scraps say? Dig in the places that the journal show and use the slingshot in the palm tree?
I have checked all the journal scraps multiple times. All the dig spots. All the fossils. All the dart challenges. I've run out of ideas to try.

rosedaughter

Greenhorn
Others there have reported that the OP's solution didn't work for them, and you could have done or could still do same. Also, though, it is to make sure that you double check any solutions and trouble-shooting ideas that folks have come up with there.
Thanks. I have. I'll keep going through the mines and fishing and farming but I've been through a year with Ginger Island, you think I'dve found them.

Ereo

Helper
Did you find the slingshot one? It's journal scrap 3 and many people seem to overlook that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.