1.6 Update 1.6 release date is March 19th!

Yeah quite a few, there are glitches revolving around ‘name injecting’ which includes what you mentioned with item ids but also includes changing some parameters in game by altering their code through names.

Bug with the placement of buildings allowing for cramped buildings to exist without paths between.

Multiple bugs revolving around the clipping into and accessing of these cramped buildings which a couple of my farms revolve around(especially my main farm which if you’ve seen it before you’ll know).

So so so many bugs to do with save states on mobile which make my life much easier.

Bugs to do with seeds and seeding, also with their respective paired bugs on mobile.

Some out of bounds bugs (I don’t think these will be patched)

And those are most but not all of them, many are very specific.
but it's true that you can't "clip" through buildings anymore?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
but it's true that you can't "clip" through buildings anymore?
The problem is that I don’t know if I can. We know very little about the update and basically nothing about bug fixes.

I did ask concerned ape himself yesterday (he was talking in the stardew discord) and he said there will be the full patch notes with the update release so I will read that before doing any updating.

The problem is that I don’t know if I can. We know very little about the update and basically nothing about bug fixes.

I did ask concerned ape himself yesterday (he was talking in the stardew discord) and he said there will be the full patch notes with the update release so I will read that before doing any updating.
ok thank you. so disabling updates in the steam properties for this game would be better i guess? i also use cloud for sdv, should i disable that too?

Odin

Staff member
Snippet from 1.6: Fruit trees can be moved as previously-planted saplings, with maturity intact and placed elsewhere.
Yep! The full details:
  • Cutting down a fruit tree now yields the appropriate fruit sapling. If the tree is mature (i.e. the fruit quality is > basic), it will yield a sapling with the same quality as its fruit. The higher the quality, the faster the sapling will mature when replanted.
And another line from the patch notes:
  • Fixed bug where it was faster to harvest left-to-right than right-to-left.