1.6 Update 1.6 release date is March 19th!

Swiftpaw

Greenhorn
So I'm hearing that one of the main focuses of update 1.6 will be the mod compatibility. Is there any hope for modable switch version? (Though mod.io or otherwise). If not could we get Anthro characters as a base game optional feature? Pretty please! I bough a switch version loooong time ago without knowing that it can't be modded. I haven't played it because I can't phantom playing stardew valley without furry characters. This game became a tiny representation of furry community for me.
I'd love to see Anthro Characters Continued, erm, continued! The main page for this mod has been over in this Starbound forum, and I don't see anything on this site yet so far. I'd also want to see one of the furry player mods upgraded to 1.6, too! Only then will I finally be able to play 1.6!

Swiftpaw

Greenhorn
So I'm hearing that one of the main focuses of update 1.6 will be the mod compatibility. Is there any hope for modable switch version? (Though mod.io or otherwise). If not could we get Anthro characters as a base game optional feature? Pretty please! I bough a switch version loooong time ago without knowing that it can't be modded. I haven't played it because I can't phantom playing stardew valley without furry characters. This game became a tiny representation of furry community for me.
So you know, Anthro Chars Continued is being continued! See this post here! ^n.n^