1.5.5 PC Performance Survey -- Please help us out!

nyakki0224

Newcomer
Driver name Desktop-OEK7V05
Processor Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM 8.00 GB (7.90 GB)
Available)
Windows 10 Pro
version 21H2
OS build 19044.1466
PC Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0
DirectX: version 12

The game launch has been strange since the update to STEAM version 1.5.6.
Even when I start the game, it's slower and heavier than ever.
When it finally starts, even if I select the saved data and try to play it, it does not start at all from loading.
It doesn't change even if I uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
In addition, uninstalling and reinstalling STEAM will not change it.
Must meet system requirements.
Local disk drive SSD 200GB 156GB is also free.
As of version 1.5.4, it started without any problems.
What do you mean?
Please do something about it.

Sgt.D

Greenhorn
I was going to post my info here because I was experiencing stuttering while moving around in the game. It was especially noticeable when the map is scrolling, as the entire map would freeze for just a split second about every three steps. If the map wasn't scrolling, the character would still have a slight stutter about every three steps. I tried all kinds of settings changes and nothing worked, except the compatibility mode for 32 bit. Well, after reading about this post in the Steam forums, I figured I would contribute, but while gathering the info I realized that while my Dell PC keeps up on updates for Windows and system drivers, it does not keep my Nvidia drivers updated and I hadn't updated since Aug. After updating my gpu dirvers to the latest available on Nvidia's site, the stutter is gone in 64 bit mode. :stardrop:

It may not be the case for everyone, but if you haven't updated your gpu drivers in awhile and you're having graphical issues with SDV, update your drivers. ALL of them.

Gokuless

Newcomer
1) Hello, currently i'm playing on 1.5.6
Specs: 1 Monitor (1920x1080), PC with Windows 10 x64 | GPU: Geforce GTX750 | Memory: 16GB | Processor: AMD FX8300 | HDD: 1000GB (500x2)

2/3) I'm currently suffering from massive lag after some playtime, first starts with sound stutters, then the game lags a lot to the point of becoming unplayable.
Before the 1.5.5 update, the game ran just fine, 60fps at all times, it still starts at 60fps, then it lowers down to around 15 after some time randomly.
When closing the game, then reopening, it turns back to normal for a little bit, then it starts to heavily lag again.
So far, no crashes, the game just becomes unstable.

4) No, Vanilla.

5) Probably played around 1.5.3/4, then stopped for some time.

Playing on Compatibility mode actually makes it run like before, no lag and all, so there might be some issues on the new version for me;

geo2316

Newcomer
1)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
RAM: 16GB 3600MHz
Monitors: 1 (4K resolution [but I play in 1080p], Dell but don't know the model)

2) No other issues on this PC, on my old less powerful PC, or on my old Xbox One

3) N/A

4) No mods installed/ran on any device I've played on

5) Played <1 hour a few weeks before but last time I played any significant time was just after the Island update

6) Turning off V-Sync seemed to help but I hate playing without V-Sync so I turned it back on

It doesn't make the game unplayable just a little laggy, it also isn't all the time it just goes to about 40-55FPS about 50% of the time

Darth Revan

Sodbuster
1) Please give as much detail as you can about your hardware set up. (See note 1 below)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Only one monitor, the model is: AOC e2250Swn -- Resolution: 1920x1080 -- Refresh rate: 60Hz
RAM installed: 4GB
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220
Graphics Card is integraded: Intel HD Graphics 2500 -- Dedicated video memory: 128mb

2) Have you experienced any performance issues while playing Stardew Valley? Please describe exactly what you've experienced. (See note 2 below)
I'm playing on a single player farm.
Yes, I have experienced low framerate when it rains or when it snows, still not a serious case, because my fps drops to 40-30fps (normal: 60fps) but that happens from day one and I think it is very normal for me because my pc is very old and mainly the graphics card is obsolete.

3) If you answered yes to 2, did the issues only appear after the 1.5.5 patch, or were they present before?
As I described above, it happens from day one, but after 1.5.5 it has slightly worsened.

4) Are you playing with mods? If so, which mods?
No mods installed.

5) Before the 1.5.5 patch came out, when was the last time you played Stardew Valley?
I don't remember exactly, but before 1.5.5 I played about 15 days ago.

6) If you are experiencing performance issues, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Did any of them help?
I have tried all the steps and the only one that improved my fps was turning off v-sync, but that causes screen tearing, which is normal when you turn off v-sync.
Update:
Today I opened the game after 1 month and it takes about 5 minutes to open, I forgot you mentioned compatibility mode, I tried it and now it takes about a minute to open, also now the game runs better with compatibility mode.

Datrio

Greenhorn
1) Please give as much detail as you can about your hardware set up. (See note 1 below)

Playing on Windows 10 Home installed on my Macbook Air from 2011
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3667U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 8,00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

2) Have you experienced any performance issues while playing Stardew Valley? Please describe exactly what you've experienced. (See note 2 below)

I did not play the game for around a month, but after running the latest 1.5.6 version, I have horrible issues starting the game and performing some specific tasks. Starting the game takes 5 minutes (e.g. opening the app), loading my save file takes around 7 minutes. After that the game works fairly okay, leaving the house takes 10 seconds, but other transitions work well. I went to the mines and using the elevator also took a long time, like a minute or so.

3) If you answered yes to 2, did the issues only appear after the 1.5.5 patch, or were they present before?

Before the game was working well.

Yes, but I tried to play the game without SMAPI and the same issues occurred.

5) Before the 1.5.5 patch came out, when was the last time you played Stardew Valley?

Sometime end of last year.

6) If you are experiencing performance issues, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Did any of them help?

Nothing helped sadly

fmcisaac

Cowpoke

Playing Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I have 16Gb of ram, AMD Fx 6350 six-core processor, with a GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB ram, 1080p monitor.

I hadn't played the game for a little while because I've played through it so many times, but I came back to it now and I can play for about 10 mins give or take and then the game start's to lag, the music stutters. When I try to move it's like my character took 2 or 3 steps without me seeing them just jumps forwards.

Before the game was working well.

No.

Sometime last year.

Only compatibility mode helped me. On occasion the game will freeze for a second not sure if that's when the stutter used to happen or not. I play with my fiance who has the same computer as me just a different video card he has an 8GB Radeon 570x and he has no issues.

Code:
Win 10 Pro, 21H1, Build ID 19043.1466.  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 running Driver Version 27.21.14.5671.  Both of which are properly recognized by the game (see /printdiag result below).  Running on laptop monitor, using generic PNP drivers, 1920x1080, 144.003 Hz.  HDD is a 1 TB Samsung SSD (970 Evo).
[ATTACH type="full"]8373[/ATTACH]

Recently load times have increased dramatically, which may be partly due to how late in the game the save file in question is but is noteworthy.  Quitting to title and reloading it takes 10-15 seconds, but after initially loading the game and selecting the save file it consistently takes over 30 seconds to load (I've timed it).  

Also at times when moving around, I'll experience stuttering, as well as lagging.  This is during single player.  This tends to be more common during the first day of gameplay than later on in a session.  It's also much, much more common on my late game farm than on an early game farm.  I've seen it while in the fishing minigame as well, while my character is stationary.  

In multiplayer, I experienced massive desyncs as a farmhand, where I'd have to wait around an area for a significant time before the objects would magnet in and join inventory, or where I could open a chest.  The farm in question was later on but pre-Community Center completion.  Both of us were connected to the same wireless network, and neither of us had otherwise observable network connection issues, though I didn't debug thoroughly at the time.

Only after the 1.5.5 patch, I had no performance issues on any farm on this PC prior to 1.5 in general.  However I did not play 1.5 to the point of exploring signficiant post-community center prior to the release of 1.5.5 and as such cannot definitively verify a lack of performance issues under directly comparable circumstances.

No mods.

I created the save file in question June 12 2021, I've played several farms intermittently.  I had a late-ish game multiplayer farm going which was last played on in March or April of 2021 prior to that.

I have not previously tried these.  To be honest I had just been living with it, hadn't even updated GPU drivers.  I'll give them a whirl and will report back the results.
I would just like to add, thank you very much for the incredible game which has provided me with many, MANY hours of entertainment. All of your efforts are truly and sincerely appreciated.

Attachments

MksDvl

Newcomer
CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU - RTX 2070 Super
32 go of ram
windows 10 pro - version 20H2
Dual monitor one 1080p 24 inches and one ultra wide 21:9 - 2k resolution and 34 inches

Frame stuttering, when walking or doing anything really, it's just a lot of quick black cuts.

Never played it on PC before

Elle's seasonal building
Starblue Valley
BiggerBackpack
ConsoleCommands
ContentPatcher
ErrorHandler
GenericModConfigMenu
NPCMapLocations
SaveBackup
UIInfoSuite2
WinterGrass

I played on switch

None of them really helped, it's wierd because my laptop of 2016 runs it great.
Laptop specs
Intel i7 5700HQ
16gb ram
GTX 970M

nsoundd

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying Stardew Valley.
After the recent 1.5.5 patch, there have been some scattered reports of framerate or performance issues (the game is running slowly, lagging, hitching, etc.). The exact cause of these issues remains unknown, so I am turning to you, the players, for help.

I would like to gather as much data as I can about the nature of these issues, and see whether a pattern emerges which might point to a cause.

Would you be willing to answer a short questionnaire about your experience with 1.5.5 on PC so far? Whether you are experiencing issues or not, it would be helpful to get your response.

If so, please use this template:

Only share as much as you are comfortable/willing to share.
Code:

note 1: For example, what operating system are you using? Do you have multiple monitors? What resolution are they (or even better, what exact model)? What refresh rate are you using on your monitors? What graphics card do you have? Do you have both an integrated graphics chip and a dedicated graphics card? The more info you can give, the better.
If you can, type "/printdiag" while in-game, screenshot the results, crop to just the printout, and include that in your response.
note 2: "Performance Issues" means stuttering, lagging, low frame rate, "micro-stuttering", memory issues, or any other situation where the game is not "buttery smooth". Crashes (where the game suddenly closes) are not the purpose of this survey. Please describe exactly the scenario and context in which you encountered the performance issue. Make sure to mention whether it was in single player or multiplayer, and if multiplayer, whether you were the host, or just a farmhand. The more detail, the better!

Troubleshooting steps:
1) Try toggling V-Sync (in-game options menu / Graphics). Try with both V-Sync "on" and "off" and see if there is any change.
2) Try playing at zoom level 100 (Default zoom)
3) Try playing in "Fullscreen" mode (you might have to switch to "Windowed" mode first). If your display resolution is high (e.g. > 1080p), try selecting a lower resolution (something like 1920 x 1080).
4) If none of the above helps, try switching to the "compatibility" branch on Steam (right click Stardew Valley in library > Properties > Betas > select "Compatibility" from drop down menu)

If you have anything else to add, please feel free.
Thank you in advance to everyone willing to participate in this, your help is much appreciated!

-Ape

Please note, this thread is not intended for crash reports. If you have a crash report, please start a new thread or chime in on an existing thread for the specific crash. Thank you!
1. Laptop is Dell Precision M3800
specs: i7-4702HQ CPU @ 2.20GHz
16gb ddr3
Quadro K1100M

2. Im experiencing very weird screen tearing, not the regular splitting tearing, but the old VHS-type tearing, the one that goes from bottom to top very slowly, and is distorting my game only when i move. Ive tried everything to fix it, from just turning vsync on and off and changing the resolution, to uninstalling and reinstalling my graphics card driver and trying different compatibility settings. nothing is working.

3. I dont know, started playing on 1.5.6

4. No mods

5. On my phone in january.

6. note 1: 1 monitor(laptop screen), resolution 3200x1800, 60hz, i have integrated graphics chip and dedicated graphics card.

I love your game and i will definetly continue playing, i hope you will see this and try to fix this. Thank you!
Screenshot 2022-02-03 121043.png

fraggynator

Greenhorn
Please give as much detail as you can about your hardware set up. (See note 1 below)
Dual monitors, 1920x1080, 144Hz
Ryzen 7 5800X
GeForce GTX 1080Ti
2x 32GB DDR4-3600
Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe SSD (drive on which the game is installed)

1644850067150.png

Have you experienced any performance issues while playing Stardew Valley? Please describe exactly what you've experienced. (See note 2 below)
Yes, random stuttering.

If you answered yes to 2, did the issues only appear after the 1.5.5 patch, or were they present before?
This is new to 1.5.5/1.5.6 (same hardware, smaller mod list than before). Did not experience these issues on 1.5.4

Are you playing with mods? If so, which mods?
Yes.
--Mods--
Console Commands 3.13.4 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
Content Patcher 1.24.8 by Pathoschild | Loads content packs which edit game data, images, and maps without changing the game files.
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.4.0 by Esca | Allows modders to exclude custom NPCs from quests and events via Content Patcher.
Error Handler 3.13.4 by SMAPI | Handles some common vanilla errors to log more useful info or avoid breaking the game.
Expanded Preconditions Utility 1.0.1 by Cherry | A condition checking system designed for use by other mods, in the format of event preconditions
Extra Map Layers 0.3.2 by aedenthorn | Draws additional layers from map files.
Farm Type Manager 1.15.0 by Esca | Allows custom spawning of content from each farm type: forage, large objects, ore, and monsters
Json Assets 1.10.3 by spacechase0 | Lets content packs add custom content to the game.
SAAT.API 1.1.2 by ZeroMeters | Audio API for SMAPI
SAAT.Mod 1.1.2 by ZeroMeters | Custom Audio Loader & Management for SMAPI
Save Backup 3.13.4 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.
Shop Tile Framework 1.0.9 by Cherry | Define new shops as custom tile properties
SpaceCore 1.8.1 by spacechase0 | A framework mod used by some of my other mods.
Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 by FlashShifter, Esca, and super-aardvark | Adds coded elements to the game

--Content packs--
Immersive Farm 2 Remastered 1.14.6 by FlashShifter (Original Author: zanderb14) | for Content Patcher | FlashShifter's remastered version of Zander's Immersive Farm 2 map
New Objects for Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 by FlashShifter | for Json Assets | Adds new fish, objects, weapons, crops, and decorations.
Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 by FlashShifter | for Content Patcher | An expansive fanmade mod for ConcernedApe's Stardew Valley.
Stardew Valley Expanded - Shop Tile Framework 1.14.8 by FlashShifter | for Shop Tile Framework | Adds vendors to Stardew Valley Expanded.
Stardew Valley Expanded Forage Locations 1.14.8 by FlashShifter | for Farm Type Manager | This FTM pack is for SVE!
Stardew Valley Expanded Forage Locations - Immersive Farm 2 1.14.6 by FlashShifter | for Farm Type Manager | This FTM pack is for IF2R. Only useable if playing with SVE!
Stardew Valley Expanded Music 1.14.8 by FlashShifter | for SAAT.Mod | Adds soundtracks to the game

Before the 1.5.5 patch came out, when was the last time you played Stardew Valley?
Around October 2021

If you are experiencing performance issues, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Did any of them help?
V-Sync: no effect
Zoom level 100%: no effect
Full screen: no effect
Running the game unmodded: Makes the issue less severe, but it's still not as smooth as the modded version was in 1.5.4

NixTheDragon

Newcomer
1) Please give as much detail as you can about your hardware set up.
Acer Aspire VX5-591G laptop, no second monitor, Windows 10 home x64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / Intel HD Graphics 630

After the newest update the game will launch, sound will play but in full screen mode there is no visual. I can still see my desktop, dimmed slightly, but can't interact with anything unless I tab out OR alt + f4. Windowed the game is a blank white window. minimizing, toggling between windows / fullscreen and windowed, moving the window all changes nothing.

After 1.5.5

Prior to the update I was playing with a number of mods, however I deleted them all and just tried to get vanilla working. Deleted the launch options in steam and smapi as well.

October 2021

Evidently I can play in compatibility mode, but I can't load any of my saves because I can't get smapi to work with compatibility mode.

anerdybrit

Greenhorn

Windows 11
CPU: Intel i7-10870H @2.20GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
RAM: 16GB
Built-in Monitor on ASUS ROG Strix at 1920x1080
Also playing with a PS5 controller connected via wire.

1646228299334.png

Stuttering from 06:00 Day 1 when moving character.
Framerate dropping to the 30s and lower at points, and then peaking at 61.

The game works perfectly fine on my desktop device now and before; it's only recently I've tried running it on this laptop.

Yes, SVE (and all it's requirements).

None of the troubleshooting steps helped (although I did not try compatibility due to the mods).

Edit to Add: Stuttering is significantly reduced to the point of being playable (even on a rainy day) when I unticked CPU0 in affinity.

Last edited:

CometHunter653

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying Stardew Valley.
After the recent 1.5.5 patch, there have been some scattered reports of framerate or performance issues (the game is running slowly, lagging, hitching, etc.). The exact cause of these issues remains unknown, so I am turning to you, the players, for help.

I would like to gather as much data as I can about the nature of these issues, and see whether a pattern emerges which might point to a cause.

Would you be willing to answer a short questionnaire about your experience with 1.5.5 on PC so far? Whether you are experiencing issues or not, it would be helpful to get your response.

If so, please use this template:

Only share as much as you are comfortable/willing to share.
Code:

note 1: For example, what operating system are you using? Do you have multiple monitors? What resolution are they (or even better, what exact model)? What refresh rate are you using on your monitors? What graphics card do you have? Do you have both an integrated graphics chip and a dedicated graphics card? The more info you can give, the better.
If you can, type "/printdiag" while in-game, screenshot the results, crop to just the printout, and include that in your response.
note 2: "Performance Issues" means stuttering, lagging, low frame rate, "micro-stuttering", memory issues, or any other situation where the game is not "buttery smooth". Crashes (where the game suddenly closes) are not the purpose of this survey. Please describe exactly the scenario and context in which you encountered the performance issue. Make sure to mention whether it was in single player or multiplayer, and if multiplayer, whether you were the host, or just a farmhand. The more detail, the better!

Troubleshooting steps:
1) Try toggling V-Sync (in-game options menu / Graphics). Try with both V-Sync "on" and "off" and see if there is any change.
2) Try playing at zoom level 100 (Default zoom)
3) Try playing in "Fullscreen" mode (you might have to switch to "Windowed" mode first). If your display resolution is high (e.g. > 1080p), try selecting a lower resolution (something like 1920 x 1080).
4) If none of the above helps, try switching to the "compatibility" branch on Steam (right click Stardew Valley in library > Properties > Betas > select "Compatibility" from drop down menu)

If you have anything else to add, please feel free.
Thank you in advance to everyone willing to participate in this, your help is much appreciated!

-Ape

Please note, this thread is not intended for crash reports. If you have a crash report, please start a new thread or chime in on an existing thread for the specific crash. Thank you!
1) I use a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop with these specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I use windows 10, only 1 monitor (1920 x 1080), the refresh rate is 144hz.
printdiag.png

2) The performance issues I have been having are nonstop micro stutters when moving, as well as larger stutters a couple times a minute. This happens all the time, single player or multiplayer, regardless of location. The game is still very playable, but the micro stuttering is very unpleasant.

3) I have not had these issues in the past.

4) I am not playing with mods.

5) before this update, it had been maybe a year since I had played.

6) I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed, but they did not improve the issues.

Thanks!

-Comet

Grizzly

Newcomer
Display -14" 2160x1440 IPS Display
Intel UHD graphics - integrated
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name HOME-1
System Manufacturer CHUWI Innovation And Technology(ShenZhen)c0.,Ltd
System Model GemiBook Pro
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) N5100 @ 1.10GHz, 1114 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. 5.19, 8/14/2021
SMBIOS Version 3.3
Embedded Controller Version 9.03
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer JS131
BaseBoard Product Default string
BaseBoard Version Default string
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State Off
PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1566"
User Name HOME-1
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.78 GB
Available Physical Memory 3.68 GB
Total Virtual Memory 20.3 GB
Available Virtual Memory 15.4 GB
Page File Space 12.5 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection On
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes
2. Screen Flashing/tearing after playing aprox. 1 hour and visiting different areas of the game, Audio lag, No menu lag while this occurs. Game stuttering immediately noticed when entering secret woods on different play sessions at different times(only after playing for an hour or so, normally smooth)
3. Ive only played the newest version of Starbound and the Mobile version.
4. No mods at all, never installed.
5. n/a
6. No general effect once the lag starts it progressively gets worse until the game is unplayable and has to be reloaded. Just save, exit to Stardews main menu, Start save until it gets laggy again.
Edit: Pollen and the secret woods seem to have something to do with it i suspect.

Last edited:

LowMoon

Newcomer
Notebook
Windows Pro Education 10 x64 (10,0, Build 19043)
CPU: Intel core N4000 dual core
Graphic card: Intel UHD Graphics 600
RAM: 4gb

After 5~20 minutes the game would started to stuttering (frame rates drops to 5~15 and the music starts to crackle), sometimes only the music starts to stuttering.

Never had this problem before 1.5.5 patch.

No.

Early 2020.

Switching to the compatibility branch solved the problem.

Sorry for my broken English.

PokemonGerman

Greenhorn
1. Hardware Setup:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer
AMD FX 4100 Quadcore Processor 3600 MHz 2 cores, 4 logic processors
Nvidia GeForce GT 710
8 GB Ram

2.Performance Issues:

I can play the game normally for a couple of minutes, usually until it's around 3pm in-game. Then the game begins to stutter heavily and the audio starts to crackle.

3. 1.5.5 or earlier?

The problems arose only after I got the 1.5.6 update.

4. Do I play with mods?

I did play with mods, but since updating to 1.5.6 I can't. I always used "Look up anything", "Data layers", "Content Patcher" and an "Anime Portraits" mod

5. When was the last time I played before the 1.5.5 update

I believe the last time I played was two weeks or so after the ginger island was added, and it worked fine without problem.

6. Troubleshooting:

Setting a higher priority, turning on and off cores, changing the zoom level, switching between full screen, windowed and borderless windowed mode, turning on and off Vsync, nothing works to fix the issue. Only compatibility mode works.

thealicats

Greenhorn
Please fix this stuttering bull****... Countless people whose specs are way above the system requirements of SDV are experiencing this same issue and nothing seems to fix it. I've updated my drivers, reinstalled the game, fiddled with the CPU cores, updated Microsoft XNA, I did literally everything that was suggested on Steam, Reddit aswell as this forum and the stuttering is still present. It's ruined the whole game experience

GreTheMage

Cowpoke
Good Day.

1. Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Display: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti /x2
Monitors: Two/Three Monitor Setup

2. Stuttering: Hadn't played for quite awhile and came back to it, it's really bad

3. I assume it was after the patch, before that game ran like a dream, even with mods

4. Yes currently using mods, but attempted same setup without mods and the issue still occurs

5. Maybe 1-2 years? Not sure

6. I've attempted any fixes I could find on this forum, Steam Forums, Redit,
V-Sync, Zoom level 100%, Full screen, Setting a higher priority, turning on and off cores, XNA fixes, Fixing the FPS at 60 with Riva Tuner, etc. some of them make the stutter not as bad, but it still is there.

Last edited:

C45P3R

Newcomer
1)
Code:
Windows 10  Pro Ver 21H1  Build 19043.1826
Single Samsung SyncMaster S27B350 1920x1080 @ 59.94 Hz Windowed
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0
AMD FX-9370
Corsair XMS3 CMX16GX3M2A1600C11 16GB 2X8GB DDR3-1600 CL11-11-11-30 1.5V Dual Channel Memory Kit
XFX AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
2) No performance issues noticed

4) No mods

5) Never

Attachments