Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

susoix

Greenhorn
I'm on a Pixel 6, admittedly I haven't done a system update in a while.

My health bar keeps getting bigger and bigger. I've been playing for many real life days now and it continues to get worse.

I gave a silver sweet gem berry to old master cannoli and he's "still looking for the sweetest taste" without giving up a stardrop.

When in the mines if I select my weapon it stops auto attacking. It's selected, circled in red, but monsters just pile on me while I stand there.

Also there's these black lines that keep glitching, flashing in and out when I'm standing still.

Also, I keep trying to resize my item bar, but every time I sign in it's back to really big and grainy. I have to resize it every time I log in.

Also, the decoration rewards from the museum refuse to be thrown out.

There's also a glitch with the museum where I try to place a new artifact and then the inventory box disappears, leaving me with two of the item I tried to place. This has happened 3 or 4 times now.
Oops, I just tried giving cannoli the gem berry again and it worked. I signed in again and it was back in my inventory

Miyog

Newcomer
Iphone 6S+

Whenever I go to Ginger Island, the game refuses to save. The game is frozen on the saving screen. I did not start with an emergency load. If I go to Ginger Island (first time going to Ginger Island) and try to save the day, the day does not get saved.
There was this old bug in an older version that if you had some of your tools in a chest and tried to save, it would not save the game. I wonder if this bug came back?

Type of phone: iPad 9th gen
Details of your issue: after I’ve played for close to an hour the screen will go black except for the top backpack slot on the left side of the screen
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It was through the load menu but the next time I went to play it loaded from roughly where it went black
Any other info that might be relevant:
when I try to load items into Gus’fridge, Pierre’s produce bin, robins bin etc it will only transfer items in the top right slot of my backpack to said bin

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Super minor bug:

When at Clint's having geodes processed, the small bottom left window that pops up to say what you've acquired gets covered up by the inventory window.

Device: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE.

HUGE THANK YOU for fixing these bugs. We appreciate it!

Fredd8

Farmhand
Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Just a minor bug I've encountered. There are horizontal cracks visible along the backgrounds in the game.

20230119_155823.jpg
20230119_155841.jpg
20230119_155808.jpg
20230119_155853.jpg

It doesn't just happen on the farm. The cracks show up in the bus area and town too.

kir

Greenhorn
phone redmi note 5a (andro 7)
version 1.5.6.37

- I cannot interact with chest or seed maker in greenhouse using click/tap
- zoom out when open quest board near mayor house

Attachments

Anita

Newcomer
Hi I sent you an email a few days ago but didn’t receive an answer yet therefore I’m trying to get in contact this way. With the new update on the iPad 1.5 I’ve a problem when I’m taking quests like gather 24 eggs and put them in the fridge then I can gather the eggs and it counts the eggs but when I want to put them in the fridge I can’t get them in there for some reason. Can you please look that up for me and can I please receive an answer from you even if it’s negative thanks and kind regards

ssol

Newcomer
전화기의 종류: iphone 13
문제 상세: 아무것도 안했는게 스타듀밸리가 이전 업데이트처럼 툴바가 커지고 날씨상자가 커지고 대화창 등등 모든것들이 업데이트 이전으로 돌아갔습니다

문제가 발생한 당일에 게임 로드 메뉴를 통해 게임을 로드했습니까(침대에서 일어났습니까?)?아니면 "비상 부하"(즉,
낮에 중단한 곳에서 시작하는 부하)였습니까? 관련성이 있는 기타
정보: 그런 거 하나도 없었습니다
2FADD900-907F-4D9F-ABE4-2E5B09919627.png
8077282E-35D5-4641-801C-61B0FFF97446.png

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Device: Poco X3 Pro
Version: 1.5.6.37

Details of issue: Suddenly out of nowhere it gltiches into a black screen, this is the 2nd time, I think this happened when I clicked on the item bar or something , it was that so fast.

The 1st time was walking from the farm to the bus stop, same situation with similar look
Screenshot_2023-01-19-18-54-46-326_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

carrieson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 12 pro
Details of your issue: After fishing for awhile the reeling sound wouldn’t stop.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

Loaded game through game menu.

Last edited:

kili

Newcomer
Dispositivo moto g(8) play Android 10
o jogo fica em tela preta por uns 3 segundos e fecha tornando impossível completar 1 dia pois quando entro novamente o dia reinicia.

cherryyyyyy

Newcomer
iPad Pro(10.5)
After each sleep, my foraging skill always stays at level 5 and let me re-choose,which causes my foraging to stay at level 5 forever!

24A6AC11-BF0E-4FBC-8369-984BD8F666E7.png

BeepskiMeepski

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 7 - problem occuring before and after iOS 14.6 was installed

Details of your issue: My Mom is having an issue where she can't use Emily's sewing machine, and the fabric won't go into the little fabric spot on the sewing machine. I've got a little youtube video here! :D She also is having an issue where she isn't able to listen to podcasts on her phone while she plays either.

Screenshots/video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJGOydI-LI

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Woke up in bed day. Affects all 3 game files.

I'm sure it's been REALLY busy since the update, and I wanted to thank you all SO much for all your hard work! My mom LOVES this game. She's the family Stardew expert and it's something we all enjoy together and I'm just so grateful for all that y'all do to make this game what it is!!

Banana's

Newcomer
Phone type : Samsung A10s
Issue : i made and played my new save file and found a bug — right after i get my fishing rod, i catched a sunfish in the beach. to make sure it's bug, i made another save file and it got a same problem.
Screenshot_20230119-214644.jpg