Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Calico

Tiller
Playing on iPad Air 3rd gen iOS 15.7.2

Re-upping this bug since it’s happened on 2 of the “new” quests from the board at Lewis’s house

Pierre’s Quest for Gold star vegetables and Linus’s garbage clean up.
On each quest the items appear in my inventory and show complete under the “!” …They have been highlighted when I selected the bin, but can’t drag/drop any item into bin or move them in any way.

(Otherwise, absolutely loving the update and appreciate your fast debugging on other issues!)
Re-upping to add second occurrence of same bug

cazzer

Greenhorn
Pixel 6 running Android 12 - I am trapped in the Stardew Valley Fair. I can't exit the town square. None of the townspeople have anything left to say to me; please send help

Miewse

Newcomer
When trying to use the sewing machine, the cloth and any item I want to use immediately gets spat back into my inventory and does not let me sew anything. It is the same for mine and Emily's sewing machine.
Phone info pictured below.
Screenshot_2023-01-09-21-00-51-45_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

perdie

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi redmi 9
Details of your issue: can't close the screen on pharmacy shop
Screenshots/video: uploaded
Any other info that might be relevant: proper controller support please!!!!!!!
No remapping of control for Bluetooth controller. There are multiple actions that require touching the screen, like dragging items in your inventory. Pressing X over and over to chop down a tree instead of holding X is really annoying. The settings menu doesn’t react to controller input. The main menu doesn’t even support controllers.

Hykkimaru

Greenhorn
Telefone: Iphone XR
Problema: Peixes LENDÁRIOS já capturados sumindo do livro, mesmo eu tendo CERTEZA que já os capturei.

0A29C89D-B5F1-478F-9EFE-C26BF3751351.png

PCB92

Greenhorn
Congratulations. Love the game and 1.5 is amazing! Posting on behalf of my wife as well.

Type of phone: iPhone XR
Details of your issue: Have this issue when I go into Volcano Dungeon and the Mines. My character will freeze but I can still scroll through my inventory. I’m unable to use anything and I can’t access the menu. Items on the screen like lava will still move.

Type of phone: iPhone 13
Details of your issue: Auto attack when entering slime hutch.

Miyage

Newcomer
Type of Phone: Samsung A21s

Details of the Issue:

First Issue: Problems at the end of Dance of Moonlight Jellies and the Stardew Valley Fair Theme, the end of the songs repeats and then it starts again on the mini-jukebox and on the event. (Only have audio of the dance of Moonlight Jellies but both songs have the same problem)

Second Issue: You can't move or replace your objects on the shed and barn. It's tricky. (Reference: Screenshot_20230109-172733 and Screenshot_20230109-172110)

Third Issue: When I use the back button (of my cellphone) to go back to main title of the game or I tried to exit of the game with this button, it didn't work. (Reference: Screenshot_20230109-203707)

Fourth Issue: Calico Spin's buttons at Qi's aren't working.Screenshot_20230109-202141)

Fifth Issue: Sometimes when I'm playing the game screen lags, nor my character neither the NPC moves, but I can only move the toolbar. (Reference: Screenshot_20230109-171217)

Sixth Issue: The water of the lake on my farm has strange black or green lines (Reference: Screenshot_20230109-201758)

Ps. Sorry if my English isn't good, I'm learning but I hope you can understand.

Attachments

vmoon07

Greenhorn
Phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Issue: Glitch when using Emily’s sewing machine in her house. Icons of cloth and other material exceed the boxes, and the current clothing your character is wearing is displayed in a weird way on the left hand side of the screen.

There is also a glitch that doesn’t allow you to exit out of the sewing machine menu unless your inventory is completely full

Attachments

samanthamb

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 11
Issue: rewards inaccessible.
had this happen with my 5 dish of the sea from the community center too, but didn’t screenshot. All my rewards I collect go into a locked inventory spot. This was my rarecrow from the museum. Can’t bring it to inventory.

Attachments

stardew3000

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510

Details of your issue: (e.g. what is happening and where?
Can't close out of community calendar or job board at Pierre's after accepting the task.

what were you doing in the game when this happened?
Walked to Pierre's to view calendar / job board

are you consistently experiencing this problem?)
Yes. Attempted again once game rebooted and headed straight for Pierre's instead of watering crops first.

Update: I did pay through the day without checking the job board or community calendar and finished the day. The problem has not occurred again. Perhaps the glitch had something to do with Year 1 Spring 18?

Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)

Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

It's also salmonberry season in case that coding is affecting anything.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aotic

Greenhorn
Hi
A9A3F001-F370-46B9-A94E-3C4DFDD2A654.png
A3C25E4E-02AA-4F93-BDB2-38E45E1CF9E3.jpeg
F0CA750C-987A-47CC-AEA9-ED264D1AA297.png

Text boxes and texts are out of proportion and difficult to read
46B4FEF3-E1BF-4E7C-A191-D5AD3F0DC876.png
07553540-D7FD-4A64-8FD7-5C4D27B777F3.png

Chests have small buttons and are not full to the screen
Sometime items go into not unlocked areas (i was able to get them out still)

Also i don't know if it was normal, but Gus was also just standing in his room on Saturday at 2 pm?

Thank you for the work you put into the updates !

Lynndr

Greenhorn
After several tries, I've figured it out. I was able to forge/enchant by dragging the tool/gem at the top of the box not inside the box. Thanks
Thank you so much. I was losing my mind trying to get this to work.

Cauliflower

Greenhorn
Device: Realme 10 Android 12
Game version: 1.5.6.34
Issue:
Shipping bin deposits still lost when loading emergency save
2. Control scheme in Journey of prairie king messed up (I'm not touching it)
Screenshot_2023-01-10-10-06-09-39_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

3. Can't exit from the main menu
Click link

Blaytz

Cowpoke
Xiaomi Redmi 10

Horse still missing after emergency save/load or backup save/load even after the game was updated to the latest build #34 which was released today.

vmoon07

Greenhorn
here’s another one 🥲

Phone: iPhone 12 pro
Issue: date box and toolbar size resets to the very smallest possible size each time a save file is loaded